It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
VERYYY INTERSTING thread..one of my FAVS!!! spent the last 4 hours reading the 1st 16 pages, decided to jump ahead and see how many pages i have to read, considering the pages i were reading were from back in 06.....i have ALOT of reading to do, but this is BY FAR one of the most interesting things i have read! Mad props to Undo and everyone else who is doing and have done research into this. And to all of the "bashers" out there, please STOP!!!! once you put enough research and effort into something to prove these people's theories wrong, then by all means do it. BUT, it seems you have YEARS of researching to do. I mean share your thoughts and opinions, but im just tired of these people who think THEIR way of thinking is THE ONLY way, and want to put down other people's ideas and theories about something that they have put an ENORMOUS amount of time and research into...considering this thread started back in 06....it is now 09! Once again VERY nice info! (from what iv read so far!) Alot of pieces to alot of puzzles start coming together! Just too bad most people like to stay in the comfort zone "box" of a reality, and are too afraid of what truths may be on outside the box. One of the things that come to mind when i say pieces of puzzles coming together, the war in Iraq, OK for one, they cant say they are there to "stop terrorists", because we have "terrorists" on our own soil we should be worried about, and seriously, trying to "stop terrorists" is like trying to stop music sharing programs, get rid of one, and a million more are created. And the whole "oil" thing...i never did buy into that one. I do think, that after reading as far as i did into this, that our millitary and government, as well as other governments, know that "something" is over there, just imagine if either side got ahold of something like a stargate....either side WOULD NOT know what to do with it. Just thinking here, but from what i remember reading earlier, having the stargates active caused pollution, witch was a cause of the flood right? (i havent slept in over 24 hours so correct me if i get somethings wrong) OK, so if one of the stargates were "turned on", could that not possibly start a chain reaction to start the others, because you cant travel between them if they arent all turned on right? And considering the "pollution" we have and are causing...wouldnt that be like a major "kickstart" to it all again??...just my thoughts...like i said i didnt read all 200+ pages yet so forgive me if something like this has been posted before! but DEFF!! star n flag for this!!!! VERRRYYY NICEE!!!

and i read quite a ways past when someone posted this link:
www.onelight.com...

maybe i missed it, but any follow ups on that?

again..havent slept in over 24 hours...sorry if im asking questions that have been asked and answered allready! >_<

this whole stargate thing has grabbed my attention big time, and i will be doing more reading into this subject!

And another thing, not talking down on our millitary by saying this (i myself was going to join the Navy, but for personal reasons could not) but if the reason for being in Iraq is for this...LEAVE it alone!! like i said, not directing it to the millitary, more towards the people "behind the curtains", who are in for it for the wrong reasons..."power and greed"...like they are everything else it seems, power and greed seem to play a major downfall in alot of things through out history...take a lesson.....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
VERYYY INTERSTING thread..one of my FAVS!!! spent the last 4 hours reading the 1st 16 pages, decided to jump ahead and see how many pages i have to read, considering the pages i were reading were from back in 06.....i have ALOT of reading to do, but this is BY FAR one of the most interesting things i have read! Mad props to Undo and everyone else who is doing and have done research into this. And to all of the "bashers" out there, please STOP!!!! once you put enough research and effort into something to prove these people's theories wrong, then by all means do it. BUT, it seems you have YEARS of researching to do. I mean share your thoughts and opinions, but im just tired of these people who think THEIR way of thinking is THE ONLY way, and want to put down other people's ideas and theories about something that they have put an ENORMOUS amount of time and research into...considering this thread started back in 06....it is now 09! Once again VERY nice info! (from what iv read so far!) Alot of pieces to alot of puzzles start coming together! Just too bad most people like to stay in the comfort zone "box" of a reality, and are too afraid of what truths may be on outside the box. One of the things that come to mind when i say pieces of puzzles coming together, the war in Iraq, OK for one, they cant say they are there to "stop terrorists", because we have "terrorists" on our own soil we should be worried about, and seriously, trying to "stop terrorists" is like trying to stop music sharing programs, get rid of one, and a million more are created. And the whole "oil" thing...i never did buy into that one. I do think, that after reading as far as i did into this, that our millitary and government, as well as other governments, know that "something" is over there, just imagine if either side got ahold of something like a stargate....either side WOULD NOT know what to do with it. Just thinking here, but from what i remember reading earlier, having the stargates active caused pollution, witch was a cause of the flood right? (i havent slept in over 24 hours so correct me if i get somethings wrong) OK, so if one of the stargates were "turned on", could that not possibly start a chain reaction to start the others, because you cant travel between them if they arent all turned on right? And considering the "pollution" we have and are causing...wouldnt that be like a major "kickstart" to it all again??...just my thoughts...like i said i didnt read all 200+ pages yet so forgive me if something like this has been posted before! but DEFF!! star n flag for this!!!! VERRRYYY NICEE!!!

and i read quite a ways past when someone posted this link:
www.onelight.com...

maybe i missed it, but any follow ups on that?

again..havent slept in over 24 hours...sorry if im asking questions that have been asked and answered allready! >_<

this whole stargate thing has grabbed my attention big time, and i will be doing more reading into this subject!

And another thing, not talking down on our millitary by saying this (i myself was going to join the Navy, but for personal reasons could not) but if the reason for being in Iraq is for this...LEAVE it alone!! like i said, not directing it to the millitary, more towards the people "behind the curtains", who are in for it for the wrong reasons..."power and greed"...like they are everything else it seems, power and greed seem to play a major downfall in alot of things through out history...take a lesson.....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
srry it posted twice...im having computer issues!!!

>_

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

UPDATE ON POSSIBLE STAR MAP DEPICTED IN DRAWING

Hi undo,
After much research into the most significant Constellations of the Era, and the depictions represented on the artifact, I have come to this preliminary conclusion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a16bd427fade.jpg[/atsimg]

1. The Seven Orbs (onions) are definitely The Pleiades.
2. The Two Dog shapes are definitely Canus Major and Canus Minor.
3. The Bull is Taurus.
4. Orion's Body, Belt and Bow are depicted correctly.
5. Orion's belt is occulting Venus.

The Gate

Above the gate is a bird shape, and this could be Cygnus or Aquila. After consultation with the Almanacs and the figures depicted in the two pictures above left in the original, it most definitely has to be 'Aquila' as it depicts an Eagle not a Swan.
It seems to be stating that there are two phases or partial eclipses of the moon equidistant and on alternate sides of Aquila.
I still have to determine when this occurred, but my preliminary date places it in or about 10,500 BC.

Will keep you updated when I ascertain any new information.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What you say is Aquila in the picture looks more like a rocker of an engine... like a pump.

I guess the theme is to look at it as if it was all high-tech and astro-coordinated rather than down to Earth.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
What you say is Aquila in the picture looks more like a rocker of an engine... like a pump.

I guess the theme is to look at it as if it was all high-tech and astro-coordinated rather than down to Earth.

Hi Dzonatas,
Yes in the lower picture it does, but compare it to the two pictures upper left, (They are the same ones in the top left: just different views).
Then it looks like a bird (An Eagle)

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Egyptian Museum

faludidesign.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lo and Behold! The animals entered the gate in twos, each an his mate....

errrr ark

[edit on 16-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i was looking at an astromony program that offered artists rendering of the sky during the time of ancient egypt. orion's belt was the border of his hat instead and betleguese was at the top of his tall pointy hat, making it look like the eye above the pyramid. the area where his belt is today, was a different constellation, the pleaides were part of taurus which looked more like a pair of horns without a head, and 3 of the 9 planets were aligned above orion's head .....which i thought was kinda reminscent of orb thingies.. wondered if maybe he was pointing at mercury in the pic...that is, if their chart is even accurate

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that guy's site is a treasure trove of very interesting information. i keep finding stuff on there that you won't see in any of the books about ancient egypt because most of it has just been dug up out of the ground in abydos in the last 20 years or so, doesn't appear to have anything to do with the big dynastic pharaohs, and totally punches holes in the idea that dynastic egypt was purely an african creation.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wowzers.
why's it sideways tho?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dunno I just find em

YOU decipher them

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

^old egyptian star chart, per modern egyptologists, anyway

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It does if you do this...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It does if you do this..

oh didn't know i could do that! thanks!

so anyway, it seems he's pointing at "jaw" of taurus. and only other thing in that direction are the pleaides, which are called "flock" but those planets are lined up neatly above his head. probably pleaides that he's pointing at but it is interesting that so many planets are lined up there.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey zorgon, sorry to interupt your train of thought with undo but I noticed that picture you posted, with the gate symbol and snake, was shown on Andrew Collins' website. I was looking up details about his new book about the Egyptian underworld and he posted a picture of a graveyard with a sacred well. The mouth of the well had stone work in the shape of the symbol you posted.

The Well of the Soul?

If you mentioned this before I'm sorry.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by lostinspace]

[edit on 16-8-2009 by lostinspace]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspaceThe mouth of the well had stone work in the shape of the symbol you posted.

The Well of the Soul?

Yes it does
Thanks... it also looks like this... well in center, long stone wall

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Very nice SW!.. But where did the dogs go? And is it not a hawk instead of an eagle?

[edit on 17/8/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Atleast you dont have to worry about having space enough.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

^ that's water, big water

[edit on 17-8-2009 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join