It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 204
634
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by azure-door
 


ah, well, the premise of this thread is that the ancient texts of the various ancient cultures are telling the same information, from different cultural perspectives and in different languages, but still the same information. many of them maintained the data originally, in oral traditions, which were eventually written down. the final result is alot of very similar bits of information, such as the tricky god ENKI of sumerian-akkadian lore being quite similar to the tricky god LOKI of norse lore and potentially the same reference to the same individual "god". and the pattern basically follows the same path through out all of the ancient histories




posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   


ah, well, the premise of this thread is that the ancient texts of the various ancient cultures are telling the same information, from different cultural perspectives and in different languages, but still the same information. many of them maintained the data originally, in oral traditions, which were eventually written down. the final result is alot of very similar bits of information, such as the tricky god ENKI of sumerian-akkadian lore being quite similar to the tricky god LOKI of norse lore and potentially the same reference to the same individual "god". and the pattern basically follows the same path through out all of the ancient histories


ERGO, it shouldn't be in this forum



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


notta clue. problem is with the ben-bens and obelisks is the phallic symbology would only fit the gods themselves rather than a device, since the gate system represented Tiamat-Abzu as the watery chaos, Mother of the gods, from whom the gods were "born" (emerged) and the pyramid, ziggurat, and related pyramidal shapes seem to suggest the "male member" of the god. ugh. difficult topic to talk about.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Please post on topic. Your post will be removed and you may be warned or post banned.


Thank You.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
I know you are online


Not necessarily no... I leave it on all day and don't log out when I have to do other things in between. And it keeps people guessing



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


notta clue. problem is with the ben-bens and obelisks is the phallic symbology would only fit the gods themselves rather than a device, since the gate system represented Tiamat-Abzu as the watery chaos, Mother of the gods, from whom the gods were "born" (emerged) and the pyramid, ziggurat, and related pyramidal shapes seem to suggest the "male member" of the god. ugh. difficult topic to talk about.


Yes I see what you are talking about. The pyramid (Octahedron) is definitely the 'male' symbol but there are 'female' equivalents of it.
I will research and review this subject and get back to you.

Just trying to tie in the starting of knowledge in Egypt with the removal of 'something' from Sumer/Akkad. Using the generally known accounts they revolve around this 'ben ben'.

Will get back to you on this one.

Cheers



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by azure-door
 


the ebooks basically cover ufo related topics, and they tie directly into the thread since my theory suggests that the first arrival of the sumerian enki was in an ufo called the e.abzu/e.nun/engurra in the sumerian-akkadian texts, the sacred mountain of the egyptians, and so on.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Everything is in order when the stargate opens.

It has been carefully planned



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The power lies in the fingertips of man.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
reply to post by dzonatas
 

This is what I got (Ital., "of the chamber") and lots of links about Sonatas.
Seems to be about music???

Please explain what this has to do with 'Stargates'??


The subject of the abyss, in various styles, comes up here in this topic of stargates. Thought that was made obvious earlier, especially when Undo pointed out the theory of the stargate inside a bottomless pit.

You didn't find it clear enough when I mentioned my name, even though your earlier question about 'dj' seemed as if you followed so far?

Sometimes I wonder if the theme of 'hell begins' when the gate is open is meant as being let in or let out. Ok, maybe I wondered about that enough.

Anyways, a decent researcher probably wouldn't expect every word translated or otherwise decrypted from historic texts/glyphs as being absolutely correct, as there are possibilities of something being misspelled or other... human errors. That is what is being applied here, as in that assumption, yet I'm not sure if you apply such assumption.

So, it was explained how a polyphonic name could lead to different people to write down how that name is spelled in different ways. Is this not obvious enough?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by dzonatas
 


seriously, was just a .......whatdya wanna call that......
coincidence? just noticed your name was a bit odd backwards after you said that. let me look at it this way...enki...ikne. nooo, sumerians weren't anagrammers were they?


The name was given to me, yet it is a Love/Hate thing for me to keep it. Didn't realize such mirror until someone pointed it out to me. Didn't bother me, as it just added more color to overall meaning in the name.

---

sumer... hmmm.. remus... killed by romulus... who was part of an empire that conquered the old kingdom of egypt... or actually most of the Middle East... until ... oh forgot the name of those that returned the land back to the semites.



[edit on 11-8-2009 by dzonatas]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas
 


nooo, don't let the anagram bug bite ya. it's contagious and addictive. you'll be anagramming everything. stop now while you can!



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
thanks for all your brilliant work undo, best of luck in all your endeavors and hope you make some $$ in your field some day

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Naeem82]



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm starting to think it's not only Stargate.

4400
Roswell series
that new TV show where time is missing and people see the future
Steven Spielberg's Taken


just to name a few ...

Everytime there is some threat we also get a movie on the issue, like Contact, Day After Tomorrow..maybe even the Men in Black are real!
I always joke aorund with my post man: "Are all you guys aliens?"
They always answer YES

Hehehehe

XO
Filmfeline - check out the flicks!




posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Originally posted by starwarp2000
reply to post by dzonatas
 

This is what I got (Ital., "of the chamber") and lots of links about Sonatas.
Seems to be about music???

Please explain what this has to do with 'Stargates'??


The subject of the abyss, in various styles, comes up here in this topic of stargates. Thought that was made obvious earlier, especially when Undo pointed out the theory of the stargate inside a bottomless pit.

You didn't find it clear enough when I mentioned my name, even though your earlier question about 'dj' seemed as if you followed so far?

Sometimes I wonder if the theme of 'hell begins' when the gate is open is meant as being let in or let out. Ok, maybe I wondered about that enough.

Anyways, a decent researcher probably wouldn't expect every word translated or otherwise decrypted from historic texts/glyphs as being absolutely correct, as there are possibilities of something being misspelled or other... human errors. That is what is being applied here, as in that assumption, yet I'm not sure if you apply such assumption.

So, it was explained how a polyphonic name could lead to different people to write down how that name is spelled in different ways. Is this not obvious enough?



Cool dzontas, I have read along from the beginning!!!

Now I understand what you were talking about!!!!

That a polyphonic name (Similar sounding in lots of languages) could be spelled differently in different languages.
Why didn't you say that in the first place???


It's all cool dzontas, you ask very good questions.

Now what languages do you think are similar sounding to Akkadian and Sumerian?? I know a lot of languages today have their roots in these languages. Most of all the others come from Phoenician.

Great when we understand each other.
Keep up the good questions.

Cheers



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Filmfeline
I'm starting to think it's not only Stargate.

4400
Roswell series
that new TV show where time is missing and people see the future
Steven Spielberg's Taken


just to name a few ...

Everytime there is some threat we also get a movie on the issue, like Contact, Day After Tomorrow..maybe even the Men in Black are real!
I always joke aorund with my post man: "Are all you guys aliens?"
They always answer YES

Hehehehe

XO
Filmfeline - check out the flicks!



Hey Filmfeline, hows things?

That show 4400 is really a tripper

It is all based, if I remember, around a 'DNA altering' alien signal. Very plausible when you know the relationship between sound, light, and DNA.

As for the others well that is plausible as well. The US Governmental Agencies (No Such Agency, Foo Bar I, Cream I Adore, etc.) like to mount disinformation programs. There is an old saying, and it has become a standpoint for intelligence agencies, "In all lies, there is truth".

In other words to hide a truth tell lies about it. You would be surprised on how many movies have either been funded by agencies or been 'tampered' with by agencies. Take for example, "Matrix Revolutions' (The 3rd one), from what i heard, the Wolchowski brothers were told to change the ending because it allowed the good guy to win.

Anyways, keep seeking the truth.


And watch out all 'Postmen' are Aliens


Cheers


[edit on 12-8-2009 by starwarp2000]



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Filmfeline
 


Now your waking up.




It hows the ball game goes,
Kick the ball around you, "it's only a game"
Watch it, fall under the spell of illusion, it's what the audience is meant to do.


The idea, is the society as we live is supposed to put it in our faces, so we assume its only fantasy or just on set.

When it's put in your faces for our concious minds to assume nothing more of it.

Well.... Good to see people realising.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is humanities last chance to ascend.



posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
Now what languages do you think are similar sounding to Akkadian and Sumerian?? I know a lot of languages today have their roots in these languages. Most of all the others come from Phoenician.


Heya, starwar2000....

Akkadian interests me right now to piece a few things together. Sumerian knowledge I found in family, so that tied up some lose ends. Something about akkadian rings a bell with me yet haven't quite put a finger on it recently.



new topics

top topics



 
634
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

log in

join