It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Stargates are real

page: 203
634
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions




posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Page Over Page Over



I wonder if ATS will ever 'fix' the page over problem??

Or maybe i am just impatient??



[edit on 11-8-2009 by starwarp2000]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You and undo both are


did you ever try clicking on the >> after the last post to get it to view the new page?

Works for me



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i dunno what to make of the 2012 thing. i've heard contradictory evidence on the subject. i believe zorg did some research on that as well. might want to ask him when he's on next



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i dunno what to make of the 2012 thing. i've heard contradictory evidence on the subject. i believe zorg did some research on that as well. might want to ask him when he's on next


zorg, oh zorg are you there???


I know you are online



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You and undo both are


did you ever try clicking on the >> after the last post to get it to view the new page?

Works for me


OK, OK, I'm impatient



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas
 


seriously, was just a .......whatdya wanna call that......
coincidence? just noticed your name was a bit odd backwards after you said that. let me look at it this way...enki...ikne. nooo, sumerians weren't anagrammers were they?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by azure-door I am not on this board to talk about ancient history.


Well then since this board covers all sorts of way out there topics surely you can find a thread more to your liking... There is currently ONE stargate related thread and several thousand UFO threads...

And yes what you are doing is clearly defined as trolling... but worse is that people feel the need to feed the troll
That just fills pages with little useful info...

But I suspect deep down we struck a nerve and you need to scratch it



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


Did you get a chance to think about my Nimrod supposition?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by dzonatas
 


seriously, was just a .......whatdya wanna call that......
coincidence? just noticed your name was a bit odd backwards after you said that. let me look at it this way...enki...ikne. nooo, sumerians weren't anagrammers were they?


Ahhhh!!!! Dzonatas >> Satan ozd : Hmmmmmmmm, velly intelesting



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by dzonatas
 


seriously, was just a .......whatdya wanna call that......
coincidence? just noticed your name was a bit odd backwards after you said that. let me look at it this way...enki...ikne. nooo, sumerians weren't anagrammers were they?


It all adds up now!!!!

dzonatas >> satan ozd

satan: yeh we know him
Ózd: is the second largest town in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County, located in the Northeast part of Hungary. The landscape is dominated by rugged hillsides. The town has an unusual, octopus-shaped layout, reaching far into various river valleys. Ózd is a town of 42.000 inhabitants. Approximately 80.000 people live in the area together with its outskirts and the surrounding circle of smaller settlements.




posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


here goes


Nergal was also called Ni-Marad in Akkadian. Like Lugal Marad in Sumerian, the name means "king of Marad," a city, whose name means "Rebellion" in Akkadian, as yet unidentified. The name Ni-Marad, in Akkadian means "Lord of Marad". The chief deity of this place, therefore, seems to have been Nergal, of whom, therefore, Lugal-Marad or Ni-Marad is another name. Thus, some scholars have drawn the connection of Ni-Marad being yet another deified name for Nimrod, the rebel king of Babylon and Assyria mentioned in Genesis 10: 8-11.


en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   


Ergo, PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST ALL DEROGATORY POSTS AND LEAVE THE INTELLIGENT TALK UP TO THE INTELLIGENT. BE INFORMED THAT YOUR IP HAS BEEN LOGGED FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND WILL BE PASSED ALONG TO THE REQUIRED AUTHORITIES. IF YOU FEEL YOURSELF ABOVE THE LAW, THINK AGAIN.



Er, which law have I broken?

Does anyone else think this post is highly sinister?



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


here goes


Nergal was also called Ni-Marad in Akkadian. Like Lugal Marad in Sumerian, the name means "king of Marad," a city, whose name means "Rebellion" in Akkadian, as yet unidentified. The name Ni-Marad, in Akkadian means "Lord of Marad". The chief deity of this place, therefore, seems to have been Nergal, of whom, therefore, Lugal-Marad or Ni-Marad is another name. Thus, some scholars have drawn the connection of Ni-Marad being yet another deified name for Nimrod, the rebel king of Babylon and Assyria mentioned in Genesis 10: 8-11.


en.wikipedia.org...


Excellent!!!!

I realize that the Bible tells us that Nimrod founded the city of Nimrud (Capital of Assyria) > this was before the Assyrians we know populated the area. But it has been shown that the Assyrians writing and religion all came from Babylonia and Sumeria.
So seeing he was a 'rebel King was it him that removed the 'stargate' to Egypt or one of his later descendants???



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


Originally posted to undo



reply to post by undo


Currently, undo, I am working on a project along the lines of this article.

The Mayan Calendar: Doomsday in 2012?

Basically, our Solar System is entering the plane of the Galaxy (Milky Way) and this has occurred in the past. We are going to enter the plane on exactly Dec 12th, 2012.
The past entering of the plane occurred around this date: The Previous Doomsday of 12,950 BC: what was it like?

My investigation will be along the lines what occurred during the 'past' conflagration and where the 'safe' galaxy or planets where.
When we find this we can see where the 'Stargate' would of been directed to.

I will keep you up to date with my findings.

Cheers


What is you take on the subject zorgon??



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


not sure. not even sure he removed a gate. that was just a theory since i had tinkered with the idea that the dur.anki (the heaven-earth bond) was also a gate, that he had taken it, and it just "vanished" from the rest of the mesopotamian history. that could be for several reasons though, such as:

1. enlil may have removed it.
2. someone else may have gotten it, either before or after nimrod
3. it could still be there somewhere.
4. the heaven-earth bond wasn't a gate but a teleportation device.
5. the heaven-earth bond was an interdimensional device not the gate or a teleporter

sitchin claims it's a communication device. i dunno about that. my theory on it goes that it was the name of enlil's abzu, but that could be totally wrong. not enough data on it, compared to the subject of enki's abzu.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   


1. enlil may have removed it. 2. someone else may have gotten it, either before or after nimrod 3. it could still be there somewhere. 4. the heaven-earth bond wasn't a gate but a teleportation device. 5. the heaven-earth bond was an interdimensional device not the gate or a teleporter


You forgot number 6, it didnt exist.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by starwarp2000
 


not sure. not even sure he removed a gate. that was just a theory since i had tinkered with the idea that the dur.anki (the heaven-earth bond) was also a gate, that he had taken it, and it just "vanished" from the rest of the mesopotamian history. that could be for several reasons though, such as:

1. enlil may have removed it.
2. someone else may have gotten it, either before or after nimrod
3. it could still be there somewhere.
4. the heaven-earth bond wasn't a gate but a teleportation device.
5. the heaven-earth bond was an interdimensional device not the gate or a teleporter

sitchin claims it's a communication device. i dunno about that. my theory on it goes that it was the name of enlil's abzu, but that could be totally wrong. not enough data on it, compared to the subject of enki's abzu.


So supposing we take it as truth that the gate or teleportation device or inter-dimensional device 'was' removed from Sumer/Akkad and suppose we conjecture it appeared in Egypt.
Would this be conducive with the appearance of the 'Ben Ben' that Thoth supposedly bought to Egypt from a 'conflagration', and by which the Egyptians gained all their knowledge??

Just throwing around a few conjectures to investigate further, please bear with me




top topics



 
634
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

log in

join