It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ive read the first 32 pages of the thread and some of the links but it is taking ages, plus the thread is still 2 years old at that point.

was wondering if youve finished your 3rd ebook yet undo??

Im gonna finish reading the rest of the thread first. Interesting reading so far, has sparked an interest in me in ancient cultures and history.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A stargate is something I never really have thought about before.... can you PM me a link to your books? I would like to see what they are all about.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
WARNING:
Some pieces of the data have been upgraded, changed or are no longer my current viewpoint.
you can find them both on thestargates.com...
in the left hand column. there's also the 3rd one which i never finished.
it's at thestargates.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to hop here as a new member (long time lurker) and hand it to you, Undo, and all the contributors of this thread. I've been reading it for quite a while now and love the content.

Fascinating, and not to mention wickedly entertaining material - thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Undo I have read as much as I can right now as it's 10:40am here and I have not yet slept tonight. I have read a lot of your stuff and am on your webpage right now...

I was just wandering (sorry if you've talked about it) but I have a theory that the egyptian gods and all other gods are not gods at all and they are depicted as in Star Gate. Aliens in our bodies or just aliens period.. I have had this theory before star gate ever came out...

Just wanted to see your thoughts and views... I would go further but I put a huge thing about it in a different forum..

THanks

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jessicascorpio1027

i read your other comments on the other thread. there is discussion along that line in this thread. it starts off with the scenario described in genesis. the "serpent" in the garden of eden had his "legs" removed, which to me sounds like he was removed from the body he was inhabiting

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Please feel free to copy and distribute this.

Aphylis are humanoids who have light blonde hair to white hairs, and they are vegetarians.

Alphylis believe that the various human races on this planet were originally different alien species from various planets outside of this solar system. I heard that they were rounded up thousands of years ago and dumped here on planet earth by higher extraterrestrial intelligence who saw them as blood thirsty savages, and that some of the alien races now known as the human race had and still have a natural tendency to cause others an imaginable pains and misery without felling any sense of guilt.(rapist. paedophile, pimps ,prostitution, self destruction, human trafficking and genocide)
The few that were dumped here actually arrived in their original alien bodies ,followed by billions that were dumped here as disembodied spirits. The many disembodied alien spirits quickly found physical people and quickly entered into them, and from there they used the bodies that they took control of to reincarnate into the physical reality by the millions by mating and forgetting their true identities with each reincarnation to the point where they created a superstitious belief that they were created by a god.
After reincarnating by the millions they started migrating ,and during those migrations, there were conflict ,rapes and slavery between the various alien groups which created a breed now known as the human race.

Among the alien races that were dumped here, there were a more friendly type that is concerned with technological progress, safety , security ,spirituality and exploration of space. They are called Alphylis. They had light blonde hair to white hairs, but their bodies could not survive the climate and so their physical bodies died out. They were dumped here in small numbers because they managed to put up a good fight back in their own planet when they were rounded up by and invading forces. Those alien groups have attached themselves to many people with different skin colours all over the world, but they are being treated as daemons whenever they enter a body and crate a skin mutation, so they are wondering from place to place, unable to find a place they can use to regroup due to human migration and persecutions.( the film “Village of the damned” best express the struggle of this alien groups who exist as mists or spirits) this alien groups exist as pure consciousness or pure energy.

The white haired human looking aliens that were reported by abductees are related to this wondering alien groups who exist as spirits. The blonde or white haired human-looking aliens are not interested in humanity . They are interested in the aliens who looks similar to themselves that are lost on this planet. They abduct humans not for genetic experiment, but to salvage and free those aliens from within the human bodies, rehabilitate them from the traumatic experience they have experience here on planet earth and then reintroduce them into their society where they can exist free from persecution. So, if the human- looking aliens disables a nuclear weapon, it is not because they love humans ,it is because some of their close relatives were dumped here and they do not want a war mongering artificial race of aliens known as the humans to interfere with their plans to spiritually free their people trapped within the various humanoid bodies on this planet. They are not the only alien groups that were dumped here, there are other alien who fought against one another and they were also dumped here because other alien being would not accept them dumped in their back yard or door step.

The reason no peace loving aliens would have life energies such that which is similar to human dumped on their planet is because life energies are more dangerous that radiations. for instance ,if hundreds of apes were killed, they will become disembodied spirits and they will attach themselves to the first person or persons to cross their path. That person or persons will develop attraction toward the apes without knowing why. So if in the wild apes actually use to have sex with their young( the bonobos) , that same urges will manifest themselves from within the person or persons that the apes have attached themselves to, and that person will find himself or herself performing sexual act on other species without fully understanding why if they are not spiritually strong or have no faith in higher level of spirituality.

I heard that they gray aliens who were reported to abduct humans by the thousand were native to this solar system before what is now known as the human race were dumped here on this planet.

This alien groups were monitoring the humanoid species on this planet for thousand of years until recently when humanity started treating them like aliens ,caused them to crash, interrogated and fired on their crafts.
The gray are not evil or hostile towards any friendly species. They learned that humanity is not growing spiritually with its technology ,so they got help from their allies to round up what is known as humanity on this planet and dump them far away in some other solar system were they can murder, torture, rape to their hearts content without interfering in the lives of the more friendly aliens who constantly visit this planet to see the various life forms. The gray were not originally happy to find that what is now known as humanity were dumped here on their door step ,but even then they gave it a chance to see what it will develop into, and unfortunately it is incapable developing into anything peaceful ,and so it is being spiritually rounded up and dumped somewhere far away from civilisation.
The evil that we see in this world is due to spiritual mix up. Originally every spiritual being belonged to a group much like a race, and they have their own biological bodies which act as a uniform ,and you can easily judge the nature of that spirit by just looking at the different colouring on its physical container(the body), for example if colour A= aggressive, Colour B = timid,
Colour C=friendly, colour D=creative, colour E= envious, colour F= deceitful, and if you were to come across a species with hair colours A, eye colours C and skin colours F, you will be able to interpret the nature of that species as “ aggressive when disturbed but otherwise friendly. However they can be deceitful if they discover that you are also deceitful.”

So, before the interbreeding between the various humanoids now known as the human race took place, it was possible to judge an entire species by the colour of their skin. In other words judge a book by its cover, but since the interbreeding ,it is now not very reliable, because you can find someone who looks human but will be thinking and acting like an ape, talk to what looks like a man and find out later that it was actually a woman trapped in a mans body , and is about to undergo a sex change surgery, a brunette man trapped in a body of a white man, a man trapped in a body of a woman, born in the wrong body and race.

Animals use colour to judge if another creature is dangerous, friendly, poisonous. And so on.
Colour is a universal language that a lot of life forms understand.

The majority of humanoid aliens that were dumped here are not very spiritual at all. They can be dumped in an island and they will not have the natural instinct to question where they come from, where they are going and if there are others like them elsewhere. Instead they will be fighting each other over land, natural resource and some religion they have created. Some are sexually very perverse and they will perform the most disgusting act on another species.

(I am trying to figure out what blue eye colour and purple skin colour means)
( we must seek out our fallen comrades, regroup and find a way to get out of this prison)
(we must form a community where we can all meet up and discuss who we are and how we ended up on this planet)

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by jessicascorpio1027

i read your other comments on the other thread. there is discussion along that line in this thread. it starts off with the scenario described in genesis. the "serpent" in the garden of eden had his "legs" removed, which to me sounds like he was removed from the body he was inhabiting

Greetings,

Health and happiness to you Undo. I found your thread by keyword searching "12 stargates", I am writing/creating a sci-fi story and am fascinated by this thread (have much more to read) and by anything you have written. I salute you for your dedication and all your hard work.

From the heart,

Astar

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Zorgon, the third video about the archtypal symbols of the 'wheels'? It is the power source for which all of the above can be fashioned onto. I hate to say it but think of Ed L, (or the Celtic cross... or the Dharma wheel... or the 'throne' depicted in Nefertari's/Nefertiti's reliefs... Etc. etc. etc.)

This wheel is the basis of all advanced ancient cultures/civilizations. Understanding it will be key to unlocking many things. They're only symbols though. There are details which are not present in them but are necessary for understanding the functioning of the real deal. All codifications... the answers hidden in plain sight.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Zorgon, the third video about the archtypal symbols of the 'wheels'? It is the power source for which all of the above can be fashioned onto. I hate to say it but think of Ed L, (or the Celtic cross... or the Dharma wheel... or the 'throne' depicted in Nefertari's/Nefertiti's reliefs... Etc. etc. etc.)

This wheel is the basis of all advanced ancient cultures/civilizations. Understanding it will be key to unlocking many things. They're only symbols though. There are details which are not present in them but are necessary for understanding the functioning of the real deal. All codifications... the answers hidden in plain sight.

The key here, though, is symbolism. Just like the circular form of the Aztec calendar.

Circular symbolism was commonly used to depict celestical bodies like the moon or the sun (In the case of the Aztec Calendar, the sun).

Or in this ancient egyptian heiroglyphic piece in which Akhenaten and his family are depicted praying to the sun deity "Aten":

en.wikipedia.org...

A short interval of monotheism (Atenism) occurred under the reign of Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV) (1350s to 1330s BCE), focused on the Egyptian sun deity Aten. The Aten is typically shown as a sun disk with rays coming out of all sides.

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

That's one interpretation. I'll admit I haven't read up too much on the Aztecs, but I can tell you that your example is composed of many symbols, some of which are also Egyptian Hieroglyphs... hieroglyphs that are symbols of actual physical objects and/or the concept of physical phenomenon. I don't have time tonite to scrutinize it (I will when I have time though) but I'd bet you that this complex symbol is more than just astronomy/astrology. In fact, it may have more to do with the topic of this thread than what may commonly be believed. Stargate, or rather, how to make one?

As for Akhenaten, I'm not so sure I'd use his legacy specifically as a point of reference for the whole. He bucked the system by 're-codifying' just about everything passed on by the ancients, (one of the reasons the priesthood, keepers of that sacred knowledge, hated him, if I'm not mistaken). I will say that yes, the energy source is traced back to the sun, but the symbol in that relief is a lie by omission. Perhaps this was done as a way to keep the giddy masses and/or enemies from acquiring that knowledge. By the way, are you sure they are 'praying'?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have seen a gate - What that in mind.
I have a couple pointed questions

Was the ziggurat in Iraq built on or near Gypsum deposits?
If not was it near or on sand.
Are soil samples available to you?

What ever happened to the opening of the tomb of Horus in Egypt?
Last I saw it was drained.
It just opened to another inner tomb that also was to be drained.
I have never seen anything posted on it.
The Egyptians are looking for their "Library".
But --- Horus of the Two Horizons -- Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
reply to post by BlasteR

I will say that yes, the energy source is traced back to the sun, but the symbol in that relief is a lie by omission. Perhaps this was done as a way to keep the giddy masses and/or enemies from acquiring that knowledge. By the way, are you sure they are 'praying'?

Maybe they are preying. What were their enemies/predators? Surely not the masses. lol

Very interesting conversation you guys.
Instead of lurking I decided to jump in (hope you don't mind).

Symbols have always fascinated me because, I believe, they are a language within themselves and, sometimes, language can lead to communication that is discernerable both in timeless terms and possibly as practical application for the modern-day readers.

Thank you for posting the links to the calander and the Aten disk. I have not had the pleasure of that knowlegde until you shared your insight with me.

The issue I see arising is misinterpretaton of ancient symbolism (or other), that is bound to happen. How intriguing! Do you think that they was being cryptic to "hide in plain sight" some secret that were/are preserved for only a select few? Wow.

And speaking of the energy of the Sun-star...you know, it's funny that you mention that because this week my focus has been on planet Earth and her role as an electromagnet and her field force and ley lines and the "electromagnetic grid" and hot spots and vortices and star gates, etc.

I am forming a theory (ha ha what's new?) for my sci-fi story. I think the 12 star gates were intentionally designed by intergalactic travelers out of existing vortices on the Earth. So, not all vortices are wormholes (obviously but please bear with me), some vortices could be created by Earth's mag. field and others maybe are energy coming from dark matter or "the space between", "the Hall", the tunnels that have lights at the end of them (
), "the Matrix", etc. Possibly the minor vorts are created from Earth's energy field (which is generated from the iron inner core of the Earth, etc. ) and maybe that energy is interacting with other cosmis energy to form major vortices, etc.

Sorry I cannot tell you how to make a star gate. I'd luv to know as well, so please pass that info along if you run across it.

Better go now as my Internet time is extremely curtailed at this point-in-time. Will be back A.S.A.P..

Shine your light,

Astar

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Antoniastar]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Maybe they are preying. What were their enemies/predators? Surely not the masses. lol

In the minds of the powerful, everyone is the enemy... especially the masses. It's the curse of aristocratic thinking.

There was a royal scribe who wrote about what was happening during the fall of Egypt (I don't recall which era) and the ultimate fear was of the 'unruly masses'... Starvation, disease, slavery of nobles, raping, and pillaging was rampant across the land.

Do you think that they was being cryptic to "hide in plain sight" some secret that were/are preserved for only a select few? Wow.

YES. They preserved the knowledge in stone to last through time, They codified the true meanings for the initiated, so that knowledge wouldn't fall into the hands of those 'unruly giddy masses'. The same masses that tore Egypt apart from the inside, (Classism plants the seeds for it's own destruction).

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I've been a Stargate fan for a long time and this isn't surprising. In the UFO community, we've all though about the right quantum physics that helped extraterrestrials go from their world to ours. If Stargates were real, then the government would most likely cover it up.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

well if you read the thread, you'll see that the thing(s) are primarily, underground in water or in deep bodies of water/ when on land, they appear to have structures above them, particularly pyramidal type temples, and sound as if they were submerged in water

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
OMG

this is just pure crap!

utter garbage and unsubstantiated.

i would not waste time in school studying the world if this was true.
Im a biologist/ chemist/ finishing degree in applied physics and this is a waste of time.

geez i wish this stuff was real and if it was they would have everyone working on it not holding it back. nothing is held back if it makes money and this stuff would generate gold mines. dontcha think that hit people from all the world corps would rein down on these ideas if real???

cmon try a little harder to convince me of magic and i will believe it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I made a post a while back in a different thread on the subject of symbols that I think would be a good addition to the discussion and a good response to your post..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted in this thread..
Colored symbols in the sky above Las Vegas

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I really do believe this theory is true and its mad to think that me and my brother discussed the possibilty that the war in iraq is a war that was much bigger than oil, tracing out way back with no massive religous background and came to same conclusion, its possible that there is a stargate in the desert.

the picture of a coin I posted is a currency somewhere royal.

i made a thread about it, coin and coat of arms.

what is that half breed animal on coin?
it is supposed to be just a lion, which can be traced back to egypt and atum-re sun god, the lion is supposed to represent son of the sun god.
but the picture with the coin has a lizard like tounge and some scale like things around its legs and arms.

also if you notice the square within a square that the animal is central to,
in mathematics, a square within square, or cube within cube represents the fourth dimension.

so my guess is this thing inside the coin, they are trying to represent the animal coming from a higher dimension.

right? wrong?

what are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

well saddam was said to believe he was nebuchadnezzar reincarnated and he was trying to rebuild ancient babylon. he had massive archaeological projects going on. he drained the swamp lands along the euphrates, in just about the same area that i've theorized the big abzu would be buried.

here's a news article about it from 2003 (associated press). note that it says he did it to hurt the shiites. not sure i believe that?

Ancient Iraqi swamp culture drained but not deadv
By MARK FRITZ, Associated Press Writer April 02, 2003

Land of the swamp people. Mother of all untapped oil reserves. Scene of the worst environmental crime in history. Cradle of civilization. Saddam's slaughterhouse. At the moment, it is a 21st century battlefield. But the great expanse known to scientists as the Mesopotamia Marshlands figures to be one of keys to what will become of postwar Iraq. Saddam Hussein purportedly drained these wetlands - satellite images show only 7 percent of the fragile ecosystem still intact - as part of his campaign to crush Shiite Muslims who rebelled against him in 1991.

/cxs2xb

[edit on 15-4-2009 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join