It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Bionicle, you have my attention as well please continue lest you been considered a hoaxer.

Bionicle, you have mine too, please enlighten us.

Santa Claws

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Look at the orb on the stack. Wow. I love that picture zorgon, good find. It would be great to talk with one of the people that were there on the job.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Bionicle, you have my attention as well please continue lest you been considered a hoaxer.

Hoaxer me? nah! I don't think so, I rather die buddy bud. but I'll tel you this:

back in the 1930 German found this artifact (Star Gate) in some ancient city (wont tell which sorry) they toque it to Germany and hid it under ground for further studies, there wore around 15 German scientist working how to figure out the thing. In the bunker they wore working at had many guard guarding the Star Gate. Till one day some how it opens and German scientist knew exactly what it was, a Time Travel Gate that connected with other dimensions as well. so Hitler wanted to change things so he sends some guard true the gate, but every time this happened other dimensional creatures some how knew that the Star Gate was in use. So some giant very ugly and scary Demon creature comes out from the Star Gate and kill all scientist + guard destroying almost everything in that bunker. U.S after winning the war capture the damn thing and a ho lot of story happened after that. buy the book i wont spill it for the guy, so sorry for the limitation. true story

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

BIOICLE ALEX,

Based on on your atrocious spelling I'm guessing your first laguage is NOT English.

Of course, since I AM an American and am well aware of our horrible schools I'm inclined to give you a pass --- unless you demonstate a further lack of English skills in subsequent posts.

Back to 'StarGates'....'are they real?'

As a big fan of Star Trek....I'd prefer these 'StarGates' to NOT be real....because they seriously threaten another genre.....

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
BUY THE BOOK

That's all you have for us?

And don't even tell us the name?

Hang em from the Yard Arms I says ARRRRR

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Chicomoztoc...Chaco Canyon... thunder mountain... ship rock... In north america there are supposed to be seven of them... Native American Origin stories all say we come from a different world... a good number of people also argue what you call a star-gate is also a hot bed of UFO activity...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

BIOICLE ALEX, (BIONICLE ALEX
)

Based on on

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
BUY THE BOOK

That's all you have for us?

And don't even tell us the name?

Hang em from the Yard Arms I says ARRRRR

Read the first page of this post, let (undo) work with you. I already put a little tab of hot spicy sauce, so you can have a little taste lol

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Please go troll else where...
Your no different than the other nut cases who "claim" to know "things"...
If you don't buck your ideas up i'm going to put you on ignore, i suggest every one else to do the same.
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Please go troll else where...
Your no different than the other nut cases who "claim" to know "things"...
If you don't buck your ideas up i'm going to put you on ignore, i suggest every one else to do the same.
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

You know what? what about if i put you at ignore? I don't need you crap, I don't have to tell you nothing you dig it? what I said is enough for you to quip on digging for some information, like I said before ask (undo) and for God sake read what he text in the first page before you start acting stupid again.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Read the first page of this post, let (undo) work with you. I already put a little tab of hot spicy sauce, so you can have a little taste lol

I'm can't be sure, but if I'm not mistaken, it looks like you just told Zorgon to read the first page of this thread and suggested to him that he cooperate with Undo in some capacity?

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt here but each subsequent post of yours makes that harder and harder. And judging by this last one, it's apparent that you haven't read much at all past the first page. Try clicking the links in Undo's or Zorgon's signatures and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Zorgon has contributed VOLUMES of REAL DATA to this thread. You need to post something of substance if you want to be taken seriously here. Not cryptic "tabs" (sic) relating to unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hoaxer me? nah! I don't think so, I rather die buddy bud. but I'll tel you this:

back in the 1930 German found this artifact (Star Gate) in some ancient city (wont tell which sorry) they toque it to Germany and hid it under ground for further studies, there wore around 15 German scientist working how to figure out the thing. In the bunker they wore working at had many guard guarding the Star Gate. Till one day some how it opens and German scientist knew exactly what it was, a Time Travel Gate that connected with other dimensions as well. so Hitler wanted to change things so he sends some guard true the gate, but every time this happened other dimensional creatures some how knew that the Star Gate was in use. So some giant very ugly and scary Demon creature comes out from the Star Gate and kill all scientist + guard destroying almost everything in that bunker. U.S after winning the war capture the damn thing and a ho lot of story happened after that. buy the book i wont spill it for the guy, so sorry for the limitation. true story

You can’t tell us which ancient city? Why? That makes no sense to me and the story you told seems to be very similar to the story told in the beginning of Hell Boy.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

I'm can't be sure, but if I'm not mistaken, it looks like you just told Zorgon to read the first page of this thread and suggested to him that he cooperate with Undo in some capacity?

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt here but each subsequent post of yours makes that harder and harder. And judging by this last one, it's apparent that you haven't read much at all past the first page. Try clicking the links in Undo's or Zorgon's signatures and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Zorgon has contributed VOLUMES of REAL DATA to this thread. You need to post something of substance if you want to be taken seriously here. Not cryptic "tabs" (sic) relating to unsubstantiated claims.

All I care is what I know, I don't give a %$%# what you want to know. Either you read what I text and you believe in it or you just don't. That's up to you not me. and just to clear thing up I said to him to look at the first Page of this POST so he could ask undo what the thread was made for, to ask him questions not me. I share with you what I want, is your job to prove me wrong and do your own search or conclusion. I'll Contribute
if I want and I have done so, now instead of you critizising what I text each time I text you should be doing your home work and keep busy at it. with all this said what I mean is I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT AND NEVER THE LESS IF YOU IGNOR ME BAHA HA!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by True Tao

You can’t tell us which ancient city? Why? That makes no sense to me and the story you told seems to be very similar to the story told in the beginning of Hell Boy.

I don't watch movies so I don't know what your talking about, if you have any question ask UNDO!! or search for your information. what I give to you is what you get from me sorry if I sound rude, but it dosent matter what I think or my story is. Is all about the truth and you have to search it like undo said he is doing or did a book about it, so please be in contact with him for this info. Star Gate is as real as you and me breathing right now. search.

quote: Even if I gave you the ho story Ill be criticize by others so thats one of the main reason I don't do it. People should stop being lazy on depending others people search and start doing there research for themselves.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

All I care is what I know, I don't give a %$%# what you want to know.

With all due respect, (which is really just an expression in this context) then why are you posting?

just to clear thing up I said to him to look at the first Page of this POST so he could ask undo what the thread was made for, to ask him questions not me.

I'm sorry... What? That doesn't clear thing (sic) up at all. It's abundantly clear to me that Zorgon knows what this thread is made for, he is responsible for A GREAT DEAL of its content. If you don't believe me YOU ask Undo. SHE will ablige, I'm sure. That is if she hasn't already given up due to people like you constantly derailing her efforts.

I share with you what I want, is your job to prove me wrong and do your own search or conclusion. I'll Contribute
if I want and I have done so,

Again, with all due respect (which is very little at this point), you have contributed NOTHING. Back up your claims or quit posting.

now instead of you critizising what I text each time I text you should be doing your home work and keep busy at it.

I'm sorry, but this is only my second response to your drivel. You HAD my (and many others') attention, until you completely dropped the ball and/or revealed yourself to be nothing but a vitriol-fueled troll.

with all this said what I mean is I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT AND NEVER THE LESS IF YOU IGNOR ME BAHA HA!

I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but that is simply not how the ATS community works. And seeing as this is how you act on only your third day here, I don't need a 'Time-Tunnel' to see that none of us are going to have to put up with this BS for very long.

So I'll say my buh-byes now. C-ya.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX like I said before ask (undo) and for God sake read what he text in the first page before you start acting stupid again.

Ask Undo what? HER E books are free and on our website... What's your point?

You might also want to look here
www.thestargates.com...

and here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Troll it is Bubye now

[edit on 11-12-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

All I care is what I know, I don't give a %$%# what you want to know.

With all due respect, (which is really just an expression in this context) then why are you posting?

just to clear thing up I said to him to look at the first Page of this POST so he could ask undo what the thread was made for, to ask him questions not me.

I'm sorry... What? That doesn't clear thing (sic) up at all. It's abundantly clear to me that Zorgon knows what this thread is made for, he is responsible for A GREAT DEAL of its content. If you don't believe me YOU ask Undo. SHE will ablige, I'm sure. That is if she hasn't already given up due to people like you constantly derailing her efforts.

I share with you what I want, is your job to prove me wrong and do your own search or conclusion. I'll Contribute
if I want and I have done so,

Again, with all due respect (which is very little at this point), you have contributed NOTHING. Back up your claims or quit posting.

now instead of you critizising what I text each time I text you should be doing your home work and keep busy at it.

I'm sorry, but this is only my second response to your drivel. You HAD my (and many others') attention, until you completely dropped the ball and/or revealed yourself to be nothing but a vitriol-fueled troll.

with all this said what I mean is I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT AND NEVER THE LESS IF YOU IGNOR ME BAHA HA!

I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but that is simply not how the ATS community works. And seeing as this is how you act on only your third day here, I don't need a 'Time-Tunnel' to see that none of us are going to have to put up with this BS for very long.

So I'll say my buh-byes now. C-ya.

With all due respect, what I'm doing here is non of your business you should care for your business, have you learn anything yet on this Post? I think not your more busy sticking your nose els where and not paying attention of what you really have to know. You should make sure to be a bit humble approaching people than being a jerk.

What ever I text to Zorgon was between him and me, not you! so next time you need to ask me something don't relay from what I will answer to the other person. and again sticking your nose where it dosent belong.

you said: I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but that is simply not how the ATS community works.

I think your the only one who works like this not ATS, like I said before you relay on others peoples question, you don't ask your own and you should stop acting like a jerk. now go and find some info about the Star Gate and stop wasting your time with me. I'm busy.

you said: So I'll say my buh-byes now. C-ya

Good for you now start living La Vida Loca. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OK, I think BA has made his point....'nuff said.

I will reiterate a previous post, by me....I really hope that Stargates are real.

I will ask indulgence in allowing me to speculate, for a few minutes:

The Universe is vast...likely more vast than we can comprehend. Focusing in, just for the 'internet' moment of now, let's consider our little Galaxy, the one we call the 'Milky Way'...

We reside here, in this Galaxy...one of several hundred BILLION galaxies, each of which, depending on their size, likely contain (edit here...spelling...."hindreds" becomes.... hundreds of BILLIONS of stars.

Humans sit and count their toes and fingers, not imagining the enormity of the Universe, because it seems too daunting a task. Well, it is time to grow up and realize that the 'Universe' doesn't revolve around YOU!!!

We Humans are, by the enormity of the timescales involved, not only just reaching consciousnous, to use a familiar term, but are so self-involved that we have the GALL to think we, WE, this third-scale race from the backwaters of an obscure Galaxy...we have the incredible arrogance to think that WE have all of the answers???

I would invite all you have read this to sit, and contemplate your navel, or find something to focus on and consider how YOU want to be a part of a Universal Consciousnous (should one exist...)

((Not trying to start some new "religion" here...just hoping to enlighten...no, wrong word....EDUCATE people about what we perceive as 'reality', and the difference from those perceptions and what is made available as entertainment....))

[edit on 12/11/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

To address what you said about governments being so terrible at keeping secrets: what about the Stealth aircraft, kept secret for over a decade? My younger brother was a Captain in the USAF Security Police, had a top secret clearance and had briefings on a lot of our latest tech, as part of his need to know. Course, he wouldn't tell me anything, but he says I would be amazed. There are allegations on this site that the war in Babylon was to gain control over the massive amounts of ancient tunnels under the huge country, about the size of the continental US and not a tiny little slice. They allegedly have a stargate there, and Sadam was furiously trying to find it. Oil was absolutely NOT the reason we went. So it was either for the reasons they initially gave, bad intelligence, combined with a feeling of pity for the population who were being savaged, or, it was the stargates and other tech.
Also, it was mentioned that the dates are wrong. There are many scientists who are calling radio-carbon dating a hoax, to justify godless people believing that we all happened by accident. Just as there were recently 650 scientists who came out against the hoax of man-made global warming, exactly like Palin says. If science does not fit the athiests religious views concerning anything, it is not 'politically correct' science and ends up in museum warehouses. Go to www.beforeus.com and read what Jonathan Grey has to say about it. You will learn a lot that is supposed to be concealed. I did.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join