It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i probably need to clarify this:

THE GARDEN OF EDEN
Eden is from E.DIN
The place name is DIN. the E in front of it indicates that there's a building and it's a holy site, like a temple, so the Garden is a Garden of a holy temple. The temple is called E.DIN.

So if i can figure out what the GIR in the ka.dingir.ra phrase is, it will answer a very big question.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
page over didn't work again.

sorry, need to be sure my last post, posted

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Undo, have you heard of the Fatima Prophecy? I am not very familiar with it, but someone who is Catholic in another forum talks about it quite extensively.

Today i was reading something he was writing (while putting down all us pagans for celebrating Halloween with our kids), and it really, really rang a bell in relation to your findings on the abyss:

Hell in the vision showed by Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in Fatima Portugal to 3 visionary children is not like this. The earth opened up. And what they saw were "animal looking creatures" and souls helplessly unable to control their movements floating in a huge revolving space of fire. GOOGLE fatima "vision of hell"

So i did the suggested "Google Fu" and:

www.theotokos.org.uk...

The vision of hell Lucia later revealed that as she spoke these words, Mary opened her hands and rays of light from them seemed to penetrate the earth so that they saw a terrifying vision of hell, full of demons and lost souls amidst indescribable horrors. This vision of hell was the first part of the "secret" of Fatima, and was not revealed until much later. The children looked up to the sad face of the Blessed Virgin, who spoke to them kindly: "You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end; but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. "To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

Take it for what you will, it seemed to have a possible relation to the Abyss and thought i would share. Being non-Catholic, i have very little knowledge of this.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
bfft!

yowzers. i had no idea! whew. so was she describing a star gate? or some kind of interdimensional holding tank or what the heck? i mean, if you were to just toss a person into a wormhole, it's hypothetical where they would end up at or even if they would end up anywhere. i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That was kind of my thought.

of course, i ahve been reading quite a bit lately on how various EM frequencies can alter perception, and that is always another possibility (in light of this link sent to me by a friend yesterday).

however, the portal they describe in the Fatima was fascinating.

One more thing: have you cross checked this with south American mythology? I will have to spend some time digging....but i had a friend from Peru who had a lot of info claiming that, in short, the Olmecs could likely have interacted with tetradimensional beings. How this would happen is very similiar to your research on the Abyss, but not requiring a constructed gate (using natural "gates" instead).

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Tell me more, because I'll seen places where the Earth's magnetic field
is very different.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
SPOILER: Stargate: Atlantis 5.11 The Lost Tribe (pt. 2 of 2)

?? lost tribe? what will these guys think of next?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Unfortunately I could not see the vidio here at work, But since I keep up with the series I would have to assume that this has to do with the more recent episodes where they have a seperate sect of the Asgaurd depicted as mor military like (which in my opinion is a better depiction of tham anyway). There is a device that resonates some kind of subspace wave that can destroy ships with a certain hyperspace drive when they enter a hyperspace window and can also destroy stargates as well (a side effect) because most likely the stargates use the same drive tech as the ships they are trying to destroy, although it is not fully described in the show.

Anyway, I believe this helps show that a hyperspase window would be the same as creating a wormhole with a stargate. althogh for some reason a stargate would be faster. I know somwhere in this thread this has been covered previously although I still beleive this is very odd if both things are basically doing the same thing. Undo , you said that star gates are more than likely one way devices and hyperspace windows are two way trips. All of the religion behind the stargates aside, if they are the same thing wouldn't they operate the same?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hi Undo – I have been following lots of this thread. Anyhow I came across this, It’s the spiral carvings that I thought may help, I expect you have come across it before knowing the depth of your knowledge. Take a look just in-case it may give you a lead.

Clip ”The carvings were made by Neolithic and Early Bronze Age people between 3500 and 6000 years ago.”

link

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

that's a very nice site!
thanks for the link. really interesting! will be awhile before i can comment on it, but nice, nice.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

you would think so, wouldn't you? i suppose it depends on if one travels, or just pop, appears at the other end of a gate? like the quantum entangled pairs of atoms, instant communicaiton with each other, regardless of distance.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Can you tell me anything about the word/name Asaru?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

osiris? his egyptian name was asar. the "u" may be a variant spelling. there was a horse god in assyria named something similar, same time frame, so i think it may be the same guy, as my theory goes that osiris was the biblical nimrod (which means rebel. it's a popular title, like calling a boxer THE ROCK, for example), who was known in akkadian texts as enmerkar, and in egyptian texts as narmer, then after death he was given the name asar/asir (which in greek is osiris). i believe he was a world emperor, ruling from the near east (africa) to the far east (china) and everything in between.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I beleive Asaru, or Asari was the Sumerian name. I have found some references to him/it in Sumerian, but they quickly move onto Osiris as little seems to be known of Asaru in Sumerian.

Have you encountered his name at all in Sumerian lore?

From what I have read he seems to also be Marduk, but its confusing because Markduk is also Osiris according to what I cant find, which isnt very much

You can find some reference of the name here, he seems to be Ash Tur, Marduk, Asaru, Asari, Osiris

books.google.com... oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result#PPA164,M1

[edit on 4-11-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

well, there's asarludu (namshub), but once you get into babylon, you're looking at amalgamation. i figured that out with the gate of ILU translation of ka-dingir-ra (tower of babel which reads tower of the gate of ILU, among other things)

since my theory is that nimrod (osiris/asir/asar/narmer/enmerkar) reopened the gate, it makes sense that his name would connected to the namshub concept

[edit on 4-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

awesome research . just fantastic i would love to learn more about what u think is going on in the world on a grander scale. just yur opinion based on yur research.

i believe there are connections to ancient predictions and whats going on now

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
thats great stuff . i tried to post before but it didnt go through .

firstly well done on all yur research.

is this a hobby or is this yur job?

secondly do u have any idea's on where this is all heading such as a much larger picture.

lets assume that we are all genetically manipulated slaves of annuaki. what if they never left just went into hiding. and not underground but into upper society.

i know this all sounds david ike-ish and i cant believe im saying this but apart from the morphing from human to reptilian he makes some good points.

regardless we need to look at the facts and they are that our real history is being suppressed??? why?? what dont they want us to know? is it sloppy science or deliberate misinformation. that fact that u could find all this info proves its out there so there are factions within who want this stuff out.

which brings me to the polarity issue. i believe there are 2 sides waging a secret war right in front of us but invisible to most of us. dating back to ancient times. the devils and the angels call them what u like its a battle between light and dark.

what are your thoughts?

thanks again for your fantastic research i believe the trust is like a 4 dimensional spider web we need to see it from all angles before we can even decide on what it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i think it went like this:

1) history was highjacked by various religious orgs, who all put their own interpretation on it.

then

2) with the advent of the enlightenment, history was highjacked by various non-religious orgs, who all put their own interpretation on it.

so

3) when the data is dug up from the ground, we have a very hard time recognizing as anything truly relevant because a) it was misinterpreted by various religions and then b) misinterpreted by various non-religious orgs.

as a result, i don't think they are truly worried that we will discover anything or prove it to be true because all they have to do is cite their fellows, as evidence, and their fellows are the ones who write the history books and archaeological papers.

ever read anything by david rohl? the guy is an egyptologist who has uncovered lots of inconsistencies in the current history of egypt, for example. mainstream egyptology tries really hard to ignore him and/or call him fringe.

here's a quote from wikipedia about him:

His published works A Test of Time and Legend set forth Rohl's theories for dating Egyptian kings of the 19th through 25th Dynasties, which would require a major revision of the conventional chronology of ancient Egypt, and less radical revisions of the chronologies of Israel and Mesopotamia. Rohl asserts that these would allow scholars to identify many of the main characters in the Old Testament with people whose names appear in archeological finds. One of Rohl's methods includes the use of archaeo-astronomy, which he uses to fix the date of a solar eclipse which happened during the reign of Amenhotep IV and was observed in the city of Ugarit. He used a computer to calculate the exact time; the only possible time where such eclipse could be visible in Ugarit during the whole second millennium BC was 9 May 1012 BCE. According to conventional chronology, Ugarit was already destroyed in the 12th century BC and Amenothep IV (Akhenaton) reigned in 1353-1334 BC.

read more
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sometimes the best source of history is in the stories from the indigiounos amarican civilizations, ie "Native aqmericans". If the stories that the tell are truly unchanged from what has been passed down, there is no religious prjudice involved. I am only stating this from memory from my youth, I had a freind whose family was Native American. My friends grandfather would tell stories of the ancient world where there was once trade with land beyond the sea, a people who had temples and shrines that almost mirrored their own. Unfortuanately this is about the only part I remember I will try to search online to see if I can find similar stories but this tells me that if theses stories were factual than this might be the best place to find the true stories right from the ancients, and would also explain why the military was so desprate to hunt down and destroy these peoples, in order to keep these unaltered stories from coming out.

Undo, do you have knowledge of these stories as well. For all I know you pubished some earlier in the thead that I have forgotten.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

i haven't found alot from north american natives but i did find quit a bit of interesting info in what little i did find. there's alot more data for central and south, and that was certainly an interesting read.

by far the most interesting north american info are the anasazi.

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join