It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
full pic.

anyone wanna guess what the white thing reminds me of? if you've been reading the last few pages, should be an easy guess

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
could be a moon base airport model. but helicopters on the moon? *scratch head*

what i found so interesting was their choice of shape. it makes sense, for docking, but it's still an interesting shape.

LOL! OK, sounds like you are hinting at something with the shape. So what do you think this shape resembles?

Before I forget, just wanted to let you and Zorgon know I am a big fan of your works! I have been following this thread since the begging and love reading it. Keep up the good work!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LSWONE

ilu, dingir, digir (god, goddess, deity) and i think it was later representative of "heaven" or "star" (generally-speaking)

looks like atlantis, from stargate: atlantis

the little triangles at the ends of the spokes, remind me of the aircraft in the pic, docked to the station spokes.

stargate: atlantis

[edit on 28-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Everyone knows the standard model. Take a look at Jan Ambjorn's or Renate Loll's work. Tough going, but the implications (a much simpler universe model, reasons for causality, no time travel, wormholes etc) are staggering.

That's the beauty of science - may the best idea win, no preconceptions needed ;-)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by benjiskylar

we'll see. frankly, so far, i'm not completely convinced of either position. i'm just leaning on the star gate/wormhole side moreso than the teleportation system, idea.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow, I have ben gone from this thread for a while. Zargon, you said a few pages back it is hard to show new data, but you and undo and others came up with some new images for the thread. Very interesting and the discussion about these pics is incredible. I must say great work. The Atlantis station on SGA was always an interesting shape to me as well. Sometimes art for sci-fi is subconciously based on pictures the artist had seen somewhere else, and sometimes not so subconciously. Many times they are the biggest plagerists around , but never seen them called out on it though. It is possible that they are told to make the things look like they do to help discredit the ancient texts and heiroglyphs, but they will most likelynot be forth comming with such info.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I really don't have the time at the moment to read 160 pages, but I started at the begining and just wanted to say good job on what I've read so far undo. Really facinating. Btw, was this movie 1Anunnaki ever released? And once again, good job undo, and thank you for saving me a lot of surfing to find all of this out.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Guys, just a heads up. I think there is lot of work done behind this thread. I think someone has to follow up those info contributed by various members right from the beginning till now and has to be put together and solve the puzzle; may be we can get a picture of whats missing and whats not, just to avoid going in circles and find other possibilities. This is one of my fav thread. Keep up the good work guys!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So you guys still buying into this HOAX? Stargate, talk about wanting to take the TV series one step further and believe it. Come on ask the guy to show you his Stargate and let me know when you 'Trekies' come back from your trip. I think you will find that life in the real world is exciting enough without trying to create an escape world believing in this peddled fantasy!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

You need to look up the definition of "hoax".

You know, every few pages or so someone comes in here with the intention of stroking his own sorry ego by trying to condescend us for "thinking a TV show is real".

Most of them have done so with more eloquence, fewer grammatical errors and a generally better grasp of what they are trying to say than you.

Someone who couldn't be bothered to read the thread called mlmijyd prattled on with:
Come on ask the guy to show you his Stargate and let me know when you 'Trekies' come back from your trip.

What guy? Obviously you didn't have the mental capacity to make it halfway through Undo's very first post, or you wouldn't have thought that was a relevant thing to say.

If this thread was simply about how we wished SG the show was 'real', it wouldn't have made it to 170+ pages. The ATS community is smarter than that - if there wasn't any material of substance here, it would've faded to obscurity long ago.

Something tells me you don't really care though, and wouldn't really be interested in the info here anyway.

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnageZorgon, you said a few pages back it is hard to show new data, but you and undo and others came up with some new images for the thread.

Most of it was reviews of material we had shown throughout the thread... but enduser gave me some new leads to follow...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd Come on ask the guy to show you his Stargate and let me know when you 'Trekies' come back from your trip.

Working on that
Since the "Looking Glass" is at Los Alamos and they have at least one gate there... I am working on Bob Lazar to get me a pass

Since he is back there working, he has to be a little careful... but he has a way of getting things done

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
the more i think about this, the more i think the "digir" symbol was included in the name of the gate because that's where it went to (not just the heaven concept but the concept that we were brought threw the gate from somewhere else, specifically some paradise planet). perhaps the facility ... i dunno. in the tv series the thing could fly. this is also indicated in the hindu mahabharata, specifically in reference to saubha's flying city and the book of revelation's new city jerusalem AND enki's flying e.abzu city which rises from the abyss and floats over the water like a lofty mountain.
something's there. maybe the seal wasn't just a seal but also a designator -- this is the gate to "digir"... like a street sign.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the more i think about this, the more i think the "digir" symbol was included in the name of the gate because that's where it went to (not just the heaven concept but the concept that we were brought threw the gate from somewhere else, specifically some paradise planet).

Someone linked me to this...

Closeup...

Can you say "Genetic manipulation?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
they didn't have vowels originally, so dingir would've been DNGR.

it's a divine building, so add an E to the vowel expression. E.DINGIR

it's the gate of paradise (EDIN)!
just gotta figure out the gir (GR)

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
gir, okay for the gir expression i have a few theories (lol)

i believe LAKE OF FIRE is actually better translated as GLOWING GATE. But in the event i'm wrong, gir does translate kiln, furnace. but i'm with william henry on this one -- that it's probably not a furnace (he referenced the story of shadrach, meschach and abendego, where they are thrown in the "fiery furnace" and come back with what looks to be an angel with them.). the bottomless pit is firey furnace idea too, but i think it's glowing, letting off steam. the translators and the guy having the vision of the bottomless pit, used words available to them at the time to translate it. cause why would the gate phrase ka-dingir-ra translate to gate of
paradise-lake-of-fire?

i suppose it could be gate of heaven and hell but erm, that doesn't match very well with the translation of hell.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Are you being funny or serious?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, I guess after 162 pages, old material seems new again
. Good work anyway, I wouldn't have patients to repost data for people who are too bored or whatever to read an entire thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

No one asked you to read the thread or is forcing anyone to believe in the information presented.

The fact is gateways/Dorways/ Portals are talked about throughout history in many different texts, and undo and Zargon have worked very hard to put that information in one easy place to help those interested in the subject.

Even though I may not always agree with Zargon in all threads, in this thread I find myself pondering the research he and undo have put together here. Do I believe? Not sure but so far have not seen any bad research done here yet.

If youu don't like what has been presented or said just stop reading and move on to another thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
another thought...

the original phrase is ka.dingir.ra

this supposedly translates "gate of god" = babel. so tower of the gate of god.
several reinterprets came off that, including tiamat and abzu as
entities instead of objects, thusly why it can also be said to be tower of the
gate of tiamat, or tower of the gate of chaos or tower of the abzu of tiamat. etc. language changes and time passage does this to the original words and concepts.

anyway, it could also be called tower of the gate of paradise (and whatever gir means). there's actually more than one meaning of gir. there's also "Fish" and a few others as well. but that one makes no sense at all -- tower of the gate of paradise-fish? nah ....

if we backtrack to the research on the FIELD CONSTELLATION, the map image shows pisces, the two fish are depicting the tigris and euphrates, thus it's assumed the Field Constellation is the Great Square of Pegasus (I-Iku). this ties into the e.abzu's star gate connection to somewhere in the great square of pegasus (field constellation). it's close to the fish but it's not near enoguh to any of the stars of pisces, from what i can tell, to tell us anything useful.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by undo]

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join