It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
let's go back to the oldest word for it (Thus far, anyway),
ka-dingir (or ka-digir)

look at the symbol for dingir (digir)

i really couldn't find any reference in the online sumerian dictionary at penn state, that would indicate the word ka was somehow connected to sound, so i have no clue how ka-dingir ends up being a mix of melodies or cacophony of sound, especially since the word dingir means deity, god, goddess. the point being that the word may have originally meant gate of chaos but that's not what we end up with... odd that the sumerian dictionary doesn't have a single ka definition that has anything to do with sound.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

if you don't mind me asking....what does this have to do with the topic? Could you not just send her a U2U if you want to argue?

And her "threat", if i read it right, was that she would do the opposite of hurting you. Wish i could get threatened like that a few times, myself.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
posting to get it to page over. darn, i may have to recopy all my work from the previous page to this one, just to be sure it's seen.

eh, make sure you read my previous posts on the previous page before you comment on the post above. it's all related. start with this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
then this

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
MT MERU

...This gateway, depicted as a watery vortex is right where the Tibetan's place Shambalah

Reminded me of this:

official CERN logo

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thought had crossed my mind

CERN ALICE PORTAL

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
woot, there was a kabsu though,
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

but they have no idea what it means

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i'm just getting into the sumerians and am fascinated at their sudden rise in technology - they invented EVERYTHING important of that era. and their history is just as mysterious.

i've got a thread i just posted:

and i'd love to read your story if you can email it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Isn't that the same symbol on the Bolivian bowl?

I have the translation from the bowl but maybe you want to try it?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

what is the translation?
and doncha remember me showing the symbol in connection with stargate; altantis' city? same layout pretty much. missing a spoke.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is a faravahar, an ancient symbol of Zoroastrianism:

An offshoot of Zoroastrianism is Zurvanism. In Zurvanism, Zurvan is the primordial deity of time, space, and fate.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by randomviolins

yep yep, the more work you do on etymologies and god names, the more this puzzle fits together. it's huge but it's also covering 7 thousand years of written history or thereabouts.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ezekiel 1:16 - "The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship sparkled like the colour of burnished brass... and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another wheel..." The Compact Muon Solenoid, one particle detector at CERN:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mamasita

i think the links are on or around page 10.
but one sec...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

i think if anything technological is involved, that it would be closer to dan burisch's description of the cube or the yellow book or what have you. you can see his videos on the subject here (but be warned, some of the data is simply not there! so it's as if you come into the interview in the middle of it):
www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
You can't let go and you can't hold on,
You can't go back and you can't stand still,
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.
-Garcia

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i think if anything technological is involved, that it would be closer to dan burish's description of the cube or the yellow book or what have you. you can see his videos on the subject here (but be warned, some of the data is simply not there! so it's as if you come into the interview in the middle of it):
www.projectcamelot.org...

Thanks, I will definitely check out Burisch, I already had the link in my bookmarks but haven't yet explored, but now I will.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

oh you did reply to my thread awhile ago sorry.

i was actually going to reply to you about that today - i was just watching a documentary on nubia last nite and the pictures they had of someone - they were only just excavating so it's not entirely known but he had a pot belly just like akhenaton and their rulers were egyptian woman who looked just like the face of the sphinx.

and this is something i just got today linking mesopotamia to atlantis

"he was represented in the Chaldean monuments as half man and half fish; he was described as the god, not of the rivers and seas, but of "the abyss"--to wit, the ocean. He it was who was said to have brought civilization and letters to the ancestors of the Assyrians. He clearly represented an ancient, maritime, civilized nation; he came from the ocean, and was associated with some land and people that had been destroyed by rain and inundations."
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 26-10-2008 by mamasita]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i take it that you believe the wheel in question is the 12 zodiacal constellations? many people feel this is what is being described in Ezekiel. but if that's the case, the planet must've been in high gear because those wheels were moving across the sky from one side to the other at light speed. not to mention, all the other sundry details that have to be ignored to get the zodiacal interpretation out of the passages.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

so isn't he incredibly nerdy? he would make the perfect movie nerd. he's awesome! anyway, what did you think of his data? i have some reservations but also some agreements.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mamasita

woot, that abyss is the abzu!
i love how all these loose ends just tie right back into the original once you know the etymology.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join