It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here is an esoterical representation of the gate... Again with the seven keys.. This one is from hidden knowledge and hard to find

From good ol wiki

Shame i cant speak latin nor much french

[edit code]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by enduser]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
From the Qu'ran

The Fall of Gog and Magog

The gate that was locked so they could not return...

Ibn Khurdabih (846 A.D.) gives the following account of Sallaam's expedition, who was sent to report on the Iron Gate by Khalif Wathiq.

After some time journeying, Sallaam came to a "lofty mountain on which was a fortress. And the rampart which Dhu'l-Qarnain built is in a broad opening between two mountains, the breadth of which is two hundred cubits [300ft or 100m]. That was the road through which they (Gog & Magog) issued and spread over the earth. And he dug the foundation of it to the depth of 30 cubits, and built it of iron and copper until it reached to the surface of the ground. Then he raised two side pillars near to the mountains on both sides of the opening 25 cubits broad, and 50 cubits high, which projected at the base to ten cubits beyond the gate. The while was built with iron bricks, covered with copper, each a cubit and a half by a cubit and a half, and four finger breadth high. There was an iron lintel 120 cubits long and 5 cubits broad, which rested on each end on the pillars, projecting 10 cubits beyond them. Above the lentel was a structure of iron covered with copper to the top of the mountains. The height of the structure extending as far as the eye could reach, about 60 cubits above the lentels. Above it were iron pinnacles, each having as the side, two horns bent towards each other. The length of each pinnacle was five cubits and the breadth four. There were 37 pinnacles upon the structure. Then the gate had two doors which lowered, each 50 cubits broad by 75 cubits high, and 5 cubits thick. The upright of the doors turned on pivots upon a level with the lintels, and no air could penetrate either by the gate, or from the mountains. The whole being built as in one piece. On the gate was a bolt 7 cubits long and a fathom round which two men could not draw. The height of the bolt from the ground was 25 cubits. Five cubits above the bolt was a lock longer than the bolt, the two staples of which were each 2 cubits long. To the lock a key was hung a cubit and a half long with 12 wards, each ward like the pestle of a mortar. The key was 4 spans round and was suspended from a chain 8 cubits long and 4 spans round which was riveted to the gate. The ring to which the chain was attached was like the ring of a ballista. The threshold of the gate was 10 cubits broad, with a length of 100 cubits, excluding the space under the two pillars, the visible part of which was 5 cubits. ... In one of the two fortresses, were the builders implements, with which the rampart had been built, consisting of iron cauldrons, and iron ladles. On each trivet, 4 cauldrons like those in which soap is boiled (could be placed).

SOURCE

From a religious debunker...

There are many versions of these legends, and it was only natural for people to look for this monumental dam and gate. The following sums up the disappointment and the folly for such endeavours:

`Since people began exploring the world they looked for Alexander's gate. Professor Andrew Runni Anderson had this to say about Alexander's gate:

"The gate itself had wandered from the Caspian Gates to the pass of Dariel, from the pass of Dariel to the pass of Derbend, as well as to the far north; nay, it had travelled even as far as remote eastern or north-eastern Asia, gathering in strength and increasing in size as it went, and actually carrying the mountains of Caspia with it. Then, as the full light of modern day come on, the Alexander Romance ceased to be regarded as history, and with it Alexander's Gate passed into the realm of fairyland."'

Also this...

The Qur'an tells us that Zul-Qarnain shut in Gog and Magog behind the gate he built and that they will not be able to get out until the end time. What is the geography of the world that enabled Alexander to shut these nations behind one gate? How could Zul-Qarnain with one gate shut in those nations?

Having only one gate for a land mass would naturally not work... unless the gate lead somewhere else...

The answer comes from the legends. In description of the mountain that enclosed Gog and Magog the legend tells us:

"The old men say, "Look, my lord the king, and see a wonder, this mountain which God has set as a great boundary." King Alexander the son of Philip said, "How far is the extent of this mountain?" The old men say, "Beyond India it extends in its appearance." The king said, "How far does this side come?" The old men say, "Unto all the end of the earth." And wonder seized the great king at the council of the old men..."

The king said, "Where have the hosts [of Gog and Magog] come forth to plunder the land and all the world from of old?" They show him a place in the middle of the mountains, a narrow pass which had been constructed by God. The king looked upon the narrow pass with wonderment and, saw that the mountain extended and was terrible in strength on all sides. Above it he saw a river of blood flowing down.

Gog and Magog in the Book of Revelation

Gog and Magog are mentioned again in Revelation 20:7-8:

7. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Beyond the Biblical tradition, Gog is portrayed as "the country at the four corners of the world". This is commonly identified as Central Eurasia. Legends present in countries throughout Eastern Europe and the Middle East mention that massive copper, iron, or brass gates were built on its southern borders with the Persian Empire...

Here is a sketch of the two...

Here is a Celtic Seal representing the seal on the gate of Gog and Magog... the four 'corners' of the Earth

Here is the symbol from the Annuaki King's pendant from the earlier gate picture

Here is a Celtic Templar cross.. the Cross of St Mary

Standard cross of the Templar Knights

And finally the symbol for the Mountain at Mt Meru... the Hindu gateway to the Golden City of the Gods...

The Mountain world surrounded by the sea

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
MT MERU

Mt Meru has many names in India Tibet and even Japan and China...

It is the Holy Mountain.... The mountain has a wormhole shape... one end planted on Earth... the other in the Golden City of the Gods

Then something happened... 'the wormhole' collapsed... a great cataclysm occurred... and as a result the Himalayan mountains were created. The gate was now closed....

The remains of the 'base' were pushed up high into the Himalayan mountains. (there are sea shells on My Everest)

Legends survive in all the Ancient Hindu and Vedic texts. In Tibet there is the well knowns Gate to Shambalah made famous in the movie Shangri-la

The Tibet scrolls tell of the location... high in the snow covered mountains.

On top of Cosmic Mountain they built this gate as a representation of the entry

Hindu representation of Mount Meru showing the wormhole shape with the Golden City on top.. from a Painting of Mount Meru found in Buddhist
cave sanctuary in Chinese Turkestan

This is a Japanese rendition from the 16oo's of Mount Sumeru(Meru)

Image © National Museum of Japanese History
www.rekihaku.ac.jp...

Also from the same Museum we have a map... showing the gate after the collapse...

Map of Nansenbushu (Jambu-dviipa), late Edo period. Museum Collection.
Edo period of Japanese history (1603-1867)

Image © National Museum of Japanese History
www.rekihaku.ac.jp...

Here is a closeup. This gateway, depicted as a watery vortex is right where the Tibetan's place Shambalah

Maybe next time I will show how the Religion has distorted the "Winged Disk" and the "Guardians"

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by enduser
Shame i cant speak latin nor much french

One thing about Wiki is you can bet someone will snoop other sites and post stuff
Do they not have a page to go with the image?

It is however highly probable that I have more info on that gate as well as translations

Date: Mon Aug 19 09:54:29 1996
Subject: A0011 Frances Yates' ideas

In response to Josh Senyek and Jon Marshall here is the text of the talk I gave in Ceski Krumlov to the Frances Yates Rosicrucian Enlightenment Revisited conference.

"A work often dragged into the Rosicrucian camp is the Amphitheatrum (the Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom) of Heinrich Khunrath. This was written before 1604 and a version containing the four circular diagram without the extensive text was issued in 1595, though only a few copies seem to have been printed. Only three copies of this edition appear to have survived (one in Basle, one in Wisconsin and a version with only two plates in the British Library.) The full work was published in 1609, with some additional large rectangular plates bearing symbolism which some writers have perceived as echoing that of the Fama - the heptangular fortress, the college of the mysteries, the gate of the Amphitheatre with a structure echoing the seven-sided vault."

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

haha no doubt there!

All that originally came up was this page. The image and description can be found here.

I also found this, something about the "Cosmic rose" looks familiar, but im not sure where ive seen it before =S

Heinrich Khunrath wiki article

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

haha no doubt there!

Excellent work my friend
Now THAT opens a big can of worms.

I find it VERY significant that this material on Rosicrucian alchemy is stored at the University of Wisconsin/Maddison...

From your links... (which lead me to many French and German sources which fortunately I can read
)

Special Collections Department, Memorial Library
University of Wisconsin-Madison
specialcollections.library.wisc.edu...

Why is this significant?

Because the Fusion rocket of Project Soar 1992 and the latest work with HE3 Fusion research is being done at Wisconsin-Madison

The University of Wisconsin - Madison is a world leader in plasmas and fusion technology, with experimental and theoretical programs in several departments.

It is also the home of Harrison H. Schmitt, Apollo 17 Astronaut and Geologist and CEO of Interlune-Intermars Initiative, Inc a company involved in mining of HE3 on the Moon

Adjunct Professor Harrison H. Schmitt was the Moon's most recent visitor; he last co-taught the course, Resources in Space, in Spring 2004.

fti.neep.wisc.edu...

Seems you just knocked the bottom out of the Rabbit Hole... This will keep me busy for months...

So University of Wisconsin-Madison is studying Illuminati Alchemy while leading the charge in Fusion research

VERY interesting indeed

Thanks

So ummm how are you really

There is also another image associated... The same mountain that has the esoteric gate is depicted below closed... with the Emerald Tablet of Toth inscribed

Talk about connections

I had the text from Heinrich Khunrath, but never the 4 disks... I see they were posted on the French Wiki Dec 22, 2006.

Just shows that the search is never ending... and it is amazing what is surfacing these days. This makes up for months of suffering BS posts

[edit on 25-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Bonjour, ca va? je suis enduser, et je ne suis pas un poisson. thats as far as i ever got in french classes, and they wouldnt let me do german due to my poor french, oh wait, sprechen nicht deutsch?

Anyway, that's a very interesting question, why do they have such papers? im sure alchemy is considered pseudoscience? I will see what i can find and will report back accordingly, should anything turn up. Would be nice to touch the bottom of that rabbit hole, although i do feel there is no end to it.

btw, im very well, thank you for asking

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Heres something off the library website:-

History
Founding

Founded in 1946 with the acquisition of the Chester H. Thordarson Collection, the Department's holdings include rare books, manuscripts and archives, printed ephemera, pictorial materials, and a significant reference collection. Among the collection strengths are English and American literature, history of science, history of the book, European collections, and philosophy and theology.

The Department also contains many books previously held in the circulating collections of the University of Wisconsin-Madison libraries because those books require special handling. Many books published before 1800, for example, are automatically transferred to Special Collections.

Source

Imagine what other goodies they have in their possession

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Funny I visit UofW often for fusion documents... Never occurred to me they would have an esoteric library

SHHH Don't tell the conspiracy nuts..

They will sic the anti mason book burners on them

BTW I have an access to another library at Yale
Seems they have a very good hi res copy of every page of the Voynich manuscript

[edit on 25-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
what BS posts for months?
speak quickly, as i'm looking at a hair trigger.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
on second thought, i think i can see where you're coming from. i haven't had anything useful to add for months to my stargate thread.

this speaks volumes, it really does. how very nice of you to point that out and to hold that opinion.

to quote you so you don't try to say i'm over-reacting

This makes up for months of suffering BS posts

[edit on 25-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
what BS posts for months?
speak quickly, as i'm looking at a hair trigger.

Ummm lets see...

Nibiru... [still going]
Blossom Goodchild/ Galactic Federation of Light (Currently regrouping when their ship was a no show)
End of World stuff Global banking meltdown Oct 7th ( Seems they postponed it to Sep 2009 now)

And then in the new India Moon Mission thread that Mike started the very FIRST reply was a racist slur that had to be removed and half the thread is India bashing vs defenders not about the moon mission

THOSE BS posts

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

on second thought, i think i can see where you're coming from. i haven't had anything useful to add for months to my stargate thread.

Isn't it funny thought that as soon as I post a recap of just a small part of the evidence from the past two years... they all scurry back under the rocks

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well unfortunately, this thread is also on ATS, which means that it would be included in the months of BS. if you think nothing significant has been added to this thread in months, why did you participate in it at all? rather than asking enduser who he is, maybe we should be asking who you are?

to recognize something as BS would require that you have knowledge no one else in this thread does, including me, which naturally would make all my posts look like BS or close to it. so, fess up zorgon. who are you?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There's an article on wiki regarding the emerald tablet, which includes Sir I.Newtons translation:-

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That wch is below is like that wch is above that wch is above is like yt wch is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by ye meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.
6. The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here.
7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7a. Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.
8. It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior inferior.
9. By this means ye shall have ye glory of ye whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force. ffor it vanquishes every subtile thing penetrates every solid thing.
11a. So was ye world created.
12. From this are do come admirable adaptations whereof ye means (Or process) is here in this.
13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.
14. That wch I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished ended.

Also found this interesting...

Textual history

The oldest documentable source for the text is the Kitab Sirr al-Asrar, a compendium of advice for rulers in Arabic which purports to be a letter from Aristotle to Alexander the Great. This work was translated into Latin as Secretum Secretorum (The Secret of Secrets) by Johannes "Hispalensis" or Hispaniensis (John of Seville) ca. 1140 and by Philip of Tripoli c. 1243.

Influence

In its several Western recensions, the Tablet became a mainstay of medieval and Renaissance alchemy. Commentaries and/or translations were published by, among others, Trithemius, Roger Bacon, Michael Maier, Aleister Crowley, Albertus Magnus, and Isaac Newton.

C.G. Jung identified "The Emerald Tablet" with a table made of green stone which he encountered in the first of a set of his dreams and visions beginning at the end of 1912, and climaxing in his writing The Seven Sermons to the Dead in 1916.

.....The reason that the Emerald Tablet was so valuable is because it contained the instructions for the goals of alchemists. It hinted at the recipe for alchemical gold, as well as how to set one's level of consciousness to a new degree.
en.wikipedia.org...

One thing i find with researching, in your search for one answer, youre left with ten additional questions. Sometimes i wish i never needed sleep :c

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by enduser

shhh, don't distract him.
i'm trying to figure out who he is.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

One thing i find with researching, in your search for one answer, youre left with ten additional questions. Sometimes i wish i never needed sleep :c

Yes you got that right
It gets even worse when you have a team that is also following leads and sending you the material.
I think I have processed about 10% of the files I have and the house is falling down around me...

Sleep? what is this sleep? I have heard rumors about it...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the etymology of

Chaos

c.1440, "gaping void," from L. chaos, from Gk. khaos "abyss, that which gapes wide open, is vast and empty," from *khnwos, from PIE base *gheu-, *gh(e)i- "to gape" (cf. Gk khaino "I yawn," O.E. ginian, O.N. ginnunga-gap; see yawn). Meaning "utter confusion" (1606) is extended from theological use of chaos for "the void at the beginning of creation" in Vulgate version of Genesis. The Gk. for "disorder" was tarakhe, however the use of chaos here was rooted in Hesiod ("Theogony"), who describes khaos as the primeval emptiness of the Universe, begetter of Erebus and Nyx ("Night"), and in Ovid ("Metamorphoses"), who opposes Khaos to Kosmos, "the ordered Universe." Chaotic is from 1713.

www.etymonline.com...

Babel or Babylon = "confusion (by mixing)"

1) Babel or Babylon, the ancient site and/or capital of Babylonia (modern Hillah) situated on the Euphrates

www.blueletterbible.org...

Tiamat

In Babylonian mythology[1], Tiamat is the sea, personified as a goddess,[2] and a monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[3] In the Enûma Elish, the Babylonian epic of creation, she gives birth to the first generation of gods; she later makes war upon them and is split in two by the storm-god Marduk, who uses her body to form the heavens and the earth. She was known as Thalattē (as variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history, and some Akkadian copyists of Enûma Elish slipped and substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, so close was the association.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Babel

capital of Babylon, 1382, from Heb. Babhel (Gen. ix), from Akkadian bab-ilu "Gate of God" (from bab "gate" + ilu "god"). The name is a translation of Sumerian Ka-dingir. Meaning "confused medley of sounds" (1529) is from the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.

www.etymonline.com...

[edit on 26-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
do a little timeline on that.

OLDEST REFERENCE IS SUMERIAN: ka-dingir, translated to be something like a mixed up medley of songs. a cacophony, a chaos of noise.

SECOND OLDEST IS AKKADIAN: babilu, translated to be gate of god.

THIRD OLDEST IS BABYLONIAN: tiamat, translated to be primordial chaos, the sea, the abyss (which takes us to chaos)

FOURTH OLDEST IS GRECIAN: chaos, translated to be abyss (among other things)

And of course you know, the abyss, the bottomless pit, is the abzu. so the theory goes, "god" used the gate, mixed up the languages by bringing people threw the gate that had different languages - the result sounded like a big noise of languages spoken out of unison like a musical cacophony. or, there is another possibility-- this was the place where Enki made his monsters and hybrids, which would be a mixing of DNA. but that isn't as supported by the etymologies.

it is interesting though, that the word for god in the passage is "ilu", as "il" is enlil (thus the EL at the end of BABEL) yet babel, was enki's place. if anything, it should've read babki lol the only possible explanation i have for this (at this point) is that EL (and therefore its predecessor IL, had become the generalized term for any of the "god"s. Michael S. Heiser addresses this in his references to ELOHIYM being a class of spirit beings, so angelic beings, including the archangels, would fall into the same category, and that's exactly what we see when we see elohiym being applied to the angels. his paper on it is here:
WHAT IS AN ELOHIM? (.pdf file)
www.thedivinecouncil.com...

So my theory that it was better called the Tower of the Gate of Chaos, or the Tower of Tiamat, was pretty much bang on. Tiamat was the babylonian word for it. No wonder it's been so hard to wrench this info out of the texts -- the etymology is very old and has only recently (last century) been elucidated by the discovery of Sumer.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Lightmare

erm. i dunno. my danger meter went off when reconpilot started whipping out his beat to death rationale for why no one should read my material. the thing that really set him off was when i pointed out that enki did not save noah. he saved the hybrid king of sumer, who even sitchin agrees was a hybrid.

well actually, my danger meter went off before then, but we won't get into that. suffice it to say, i don't take threats lying down. i take them seriously. and he deliberately seeded this thread (and another i was in) with threats. he had better realize the consequence of such threats. i will not hurt him. i will do the exact opposite. and i don't care if that means his dog eat dog world won the battle, i will win the war.

How quickly you distort my input to cover your own vanity and ego .
I never said ANYTHING regarding Noah , thats another poster !

And threats ? All I have said is you are allowing your religious prejudice to cloud your judgement and undermine your own research .

I have NEVER threatened you , but if you want to play the pooor innocent
Victim (so very christian) there is of course nothing I can do to stop you .

And now having constructed a myth that I am threatening you, you are countering with threats of your own !!!!

You really do take the biscuit UNDO . LOVE me to death, go right ahead .
It wont work though because I pretty much already am .

Oh and make sure you ask Zorgon how that 'secret' works so you can end your poverty rap. maybe he can use the secret to pay your phone bill
but somehow I doubt it .

dont bother trying to engage me again in U2U's by the way .

" I have always relied on the kindness of strangers "

The only sword I have ever pulled on you is a truth you refuse to see because it does not gel with your blind unquestioning faith .

Thats your choice but its burying you and a lot of other good people too.
I have given up trying to reason with you .

And if you think Enlil is Jesus in disguise oh god are you in for a surprise .

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join