It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'm really dang close to just asking the mods to ban me and all my posts from ATS. if you want to save this data, now might be a good time.

Saving data has been an ongoing thing

Call me

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reposting this since it paged over:

NOTICE:

You are hereby given full rights and permissions to use my research for the financial betterment of yourself and or your family! Now quit bugging me! Let me be so I have some social outlet for my research! Either that, or explain why I can't discuss this topic on a forum for alternative topics? If you can't give me a decent explanation, I'll assume you're just being cruel and that will earn you some knee time (meaning, I will pray that you are richly blessed in all your endeavours because that is the only outlet of retribution that I have at my disposal. How in the hell you could think that is a threat to you, I have no flippin' idea!)

Edit: All caps

[edit on 10/25/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i don't have a phone! i can't afford my phone bill! what with all the money i'm racking in on the sales of my non-existent book!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
you know, i've come to the conclusion that people who complain that christians are close-minded and never read cool stuff like sitchin, are just complaining for the sake of having someone to blame reality on. and when a christian comes along who actually does have a fairly open mind and does read sitchin and so forth, the new complaint is that they are christians. and if that doesn't work, it's because they are female, or white, or black or semitic or amercan or whatever. whatever it takes to make sure that a christian doesn't have a voice in our society. and oh lord have mercy if that christian is actually open minded enough to read other ancient texts and see the correlations! oh, that just doesn't happen, ya know! that ruins the stereotype!

that's pretty pathetic. just so you know. i've been paying attention. i'll probably forget a month from now, seeing as how my brain is swiss cheese, but i don't think my opinion on this matter is what you should be worried about.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree, Undo. It must be frustrating to do all that good research just to have someone reject it just because it comes from a Christian or because it, it some way, helps to validate the Christian worldview. But if they have a problem with it...well then thats what it is. Its THEIR problem.

Don't let it get to you. You just keep on posting these things that you know. Some of us ARE listening. I, for one, very much agree with quite a bit of what you have to say. And you can be very sure that I'm not the only one.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

erm. i dunno. my danger meter went off when reconpilot started whipping out his beat to death rationale for why no one should read my material. the thing that really set him off was when i pointed out that enki did not save noah. he saved the hybrid king of sumer, who even sitchin agrees was a hybrid.

well actually, my danger meter went off before then, but we won't get into that. suffice it to say, i don't take threats lying down. i take them seriously. and he deliberately seeded this thread (and another i was in) with threats. he had better realize the consequence of such threats. i will not hurt him. i will do the exact opposite. and i don't care if that means his dog eat dog world won the battle, i will win the war.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Reconpilot can go suck a big fat egg. He is most likely some punkass kid with nothing better to do than get on message boards and blast his hatred and insults everywhere. His posts contain ZERO intelligence and ZERO substance of any kind. He has nothing to say that is worth responding to or even worth reading at all. He is a troll. At least from what I've seen

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Lightmare]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

no, it's more than that. take my word on this. i know what i'm talking about. he let it be known, very clearly. i will not allow this thread to devolve into nothing but a pat me on the back event. it isn't about me at all. it's about the texts, it's about the artifacts, it's about not throwing out ancient history. yeah, he's rude, but he's also telling me in no uncertain terms, that he's going to make posting of my opinions, anywhere on ATS, a regrettable experience. i got news for him.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Undo, I have been following your thread along with the significant input of zorgon for quite some time, pretty close to when the thread started. I just wanted to let you know that as long as you keep up with the research and theories pertaining to this material, this thread will in no sense degrade to a "pat on the back for you" type thread.

Keep up the work and intense interest in this topic and I guarantee you at least one devoted reader.

A lot of people who are most interested in these facts...like myself..rarely post. The people who post often and reflect little thought in their replies and or accusations sadly have become that majority here at ATS. But there are a few threads and posters who remain true to ATS' original intent.

good luck

captinofcats~

[edit on 24-10-2008 by captinofcats]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by captinofcats]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captinofcats

hey, haven't seen you for awhile. i think the key word in your statement is "zorgon". you should look to him for further info on this topic as i have had just about enough of the battering. it isn't that i've been signficantly beaten, just that i'm not well and it doesn't take much to set me off. after 2 years, i've finally reached that point. thanks for reading.

this was planned by someone. they targetted me dang it. how is this data hurting anyone? i just don't get the world sometimes.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Would you PLEASE just put the wanna be alien on ignore? He is only here to disrupt. You are not the only one he has preyed on..

Just push that little button and get some peace

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

and today will not be the last day i pray for him (if i remember, that is.. need to write in big words on my wall....PRAY..then all i have to do is remember who it is i'm supposed to be praying for. haha. i have a list, i just don't always remember it)

eh, he wins. that's how it goes on this planet. the big question is, how does it go on the other side. by then, i won't care whether he's been mean or not. by then, i'll be just happy to be out of pain and thrilled with the new adventure.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Please discuss the topic, folks.

No sniping. Discuss the post not the Poster.

Continued sniping at the OP will not be tolerated. Post facts not emotion.

Thanks for your attention and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

...The more we discover the more we learn that our ancestors might have known more then we give them credit. What if our ancestors are actually us, going back to the past using these very hidden stargates. Time wouldnt be linear It would be what the natives americans and africans refer to as the "Great circle of life"...

I think you hit it on the nail here. What I find in my research is evidence for the possibility that the road to our future will eventually lead us to our deep past, and that "them is us". We are the aliens, we are the "gods". It puts us at an awesome level of responsibility for our own "destiny", but somehow we have forgotten how we got into the "closed time loop" in the first place. Perhaps that is what we try to do by handing down mythologies - to jog our memory, to help us remember how we got stuck in the "wheel of time" so we can get out.

There are scientists today who are trying to figure out how to keep reminding humans over hundreds of thousands of future years not to dig up nuclear waste we intend to bury, and one of the favored vehicles for transmitting this warning is by myth and folklore.

So much of the behavior of the "gods" mimics human behavior, and even the behaviors and motivations we attribute to aliens are quite human - but this is not so peculiar if in fact they are human.

I have been researching this possibility for several years, and store evidence in a blog series linked to a main blog called Dark Backward (darkbackward.blogspot.com) The series are in the sidebar, under 'sibling blogs', and cover different aspects of this possibility.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I am not sure if that recent change in posting attitude was because of me, if it was I apologise if you are seeing any malice in my posts, I assure you none is intended.

All I want to see is the rationale behind the stargate claim. From the pictures I see nothing that could be interpreted without preconceptions about teleportation or interstellar wormholes. But that's just me.

As for the paper: we know they are possible. There have been heaps of published, peer reviewed & experimentally proven literature on the topic; I do not see anything that this paper adds and a few things jump out that immediately detract from its credibility.

Regardless, sending a person would be another matter entirely. To hold the wormhole open wide enough would take a negative field equivalent to the energy that would be liberated by converting the mass of Jupiter. We all know that free energy doesn't exist right (well, it's never been demonstrated in an environment where it can withstand debunking), so there is an even smaller chance it's real.

Honestly, I think its great to think about these things. Perhaps, just maybe, they did have it. But don't you want some EVIDENCE (as in, something that is conclusive, testable, reproducible, unequivocal) to prove to yourself that it's real?

Keep up the good work

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by benjiskylar
Honestly, I think its great to think about these things. Perhaps, just maybe, they did have it. But don't you want some EVIDENCE (as in, something that is conclusive, testable, reproducible, unequivocal) to prove to yourself that it's real?

This thread has been running for two years precisely because there is a LOT of evidence...

more so than most other threads on ATS...

What you are asking for is PROOF... sure we would want proof... but the day that happens we won't need to search for it... we can watch it live on CNN or National Geography and the History Channel

The purpose of this thread is to examine the evidence presented and look at it from an ALTERNATIVE view point than main stream established archeology.

The problem arises because the length of the thread and the huge amount of material and evidence that needs to be considered makes it a daunting task for most people to read...

Those that have a keen interest will take the time...and see the wealth of evidence we have already shown... That is the reason that this thread has had such success and longetivity.

Those with merely a curiosity rarely take the time to read, rarely ever even follow a link provided... but still say "where is your evidence". And when they do... they may look at one piece and not have it in context with the rest.

You cannot see 'the big picture' by looking at only a single piece of the puzzle.

If this was a court case the circumstantial evidence already provided would more that sway a jury... but then.. a jury is FORCED to look at all the evidence

One of the other problems in keeping a thread like this interesting is new data...

Unfortunately it is not always possible to provide new data on a subject like this...

However if you google Star gates you will find more and more people coming around... and many insiders like 'Henry Deacon', Dan Burisch and others are talking about star gates, natural portals and the "Looking Glass" technology at Los Alamos....

What gets my dander up is when people scream the government is lying... they are covering up the truth... then when you SHOW them an official document that does indeed show the truth... they refuse to even look at it...

I see UFO stuff everywhere on this site... I see FOIA papers on UFO's made a big deal of here... yet when I posted some real documents on a Lunar Nuclear power plant from NASA, a fusion rocket in 1992 by the fusion researchers at Wisconsin U and the "Looking Glass paper from Los Alamos... it ends up in skunkworks...

Just to put this thread back on topic of portals... I will toss in "Looking Glass" one more time.

Its not a 'Stargate' as such merely a portal to look into the future

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I see the SNOOP ROBOTS are still hard at work... the mere mention of FOIA and POOF what do ya know? There is Cliff's banner below my post

Maybe its time I look for a new venue...

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory

Many times in my searching through hidden documents and talking to various people... the term "Digging a very deep Rabbit Hole" comes up...

When I was looking at the tech that would be involved in 'cloaking' a secret space ship or station, I was shown the secret of the 'Cheshire Cat' then told by the 'Rabbit' that asking about this information would attract the attention of "The Kings Men' who wouldn't be able to put 'Humpty Dumpty' together again...

In our Stargate threads we were shown a few documents that were very interesting... and led us to the "Looking Glass"

Join me now as we follow 'Alice' into the 'Rabbit Hole' and step through the "Looking Glass' at Los Alamos National Laboratory...

I would suggest d/ling this quickly they already moved the Warp Drive papers

"I don't understand . . .' " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it
always makes one a little giddy at first- ''
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never
heard of such a thing!"
-Lewis Carroll

Abstract:

Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates
image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running
backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors have been the subject of intense investigation both here at Los Alamos and at other research laboratories around the world. Not only do they exist, but their practical applications may be far-reaching.

PDF FILE

LINK REDACTED... you will have to U2U me to get the link to the original file. I will no longer link directly to a government site. Posting it live on ATS has a tendency to draw to much attention to it and stuff gets moved.

Besides its a good way to see who is serious

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

or just type "alice in wonderland phase conjugation" into your search engine and save a copy of the pdf, perhaps Zorgon could host it elsewhere and link the document that way? [Edit] Zorgon, i found the "Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation" pdf on two sites, the original (LA) and FAS (Federation of American Scientists)

Btw, great thread! I havent been able to read many pages (perhaps 25) but the literature is thoroughly enlightening nonetheless. I will continue to read as much as i can, and hopefully will be able to contribute later, once ive touched base on the whole subject at hand.

Again, great thread undo! a very enlightening person youre; and apologies for not responding to your sumerian info in my other thread, so much to do, so little time : c

[edit on 25-10-2008 by enduser]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report."

Source
Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

Source...

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS

Now I know you all read the link so reposting the key points above was not necessary right?

But see you ask for evidence and NOT ONE PERSON has ever looked at that and wondered...

WHY is the USAF even talking about about wormholes specifically saying that they can not onlt travel from point A to point B in our own universe...

but they can also go to:
different universes
different space dimensions
different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Our MILITARY accepts this as fact... yet mainstream science is still arguing the existence of transversable wormholes

And NO ONE is the slightest bit interested in WHY?

Even Stephen Hawking has come around to accepting this and publish three papers on it

And all we get here is "show me your evidence"

One guy a while back ... took us several attempts to get him to look at the document. Its only a few pages with all the key stuff pointed out on page one...

He writes back and says...
"Well I read the paper but did not see anything interesting... can you point out the key points?"

NO I can't. I have no ability to make a person see what is in front of their eyes...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In 1445 the painter Giovanni di Paolo created a work of art called
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

Seems HE new that Eden was on the other side of a Stargate...

Here is another Christian 'portal' showing Jesus returning through a gate... you can see the heavenly horde behind him...

Here is another with 7 Chevrons..

Here is an esoterical representation of the gate... Again with the seven keys.. This one is from hidden knowledge and hard to find

Compare this to the Sumerian cylinder seal...

The following is from a rim of a bowl found in BOLIVIA... There are four languages inscribed ONE of them is Sumerian cuneiform

See the whole rim here... its too big to post

This symbol found on the Bowl is used in Sumerian before Divine names

I have no problem with skeptics... If you chose not to believe that is your business..

But when you say "show me your evidence", what I have shown is only a part of what we have amassed

I have no gift to make the blind see...

[edit on 25-10-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join