It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo, that IS compelling....and since I was born under the sign of 'Taurus' (April 22...actually I'm a cusp kid) it is fascinating, on one level...

...but on another level, I'm just not convinced as to the viability of Astrology.

I will reserve judgement, until I know more.

As to the magical number of '7'...."Seven Seas". "Seven Pleiades". Why seven?

We actually have ONE big ocean, on planet Earth, once you take a look from a great enough distance. I'm sure that with proper optical equipment, as you view the Pleiades, you will see more than seven stars there...and remember, the Galaxy is three-dimensional, so even IF you see seven stars in a 'cluster' from our current vantage point, you may not assume they are all seven in close proximity.....it's like looking at a row of trees through a telephoto lens, and assuming they're all grouped together.

Again, why 'seven'?? Why not 'ten'?? After all, we have ten fingers. Why not 'twenty', because one could count fingers and toes, and arrive at that "magical" number as well.

Or two?? We have two hands....carrying on this, we have four limbs....

You see? It requires a leap of logic to suppose there is a connection, to this number 'seven'.... a thought just occured.... we Humans use a number system that is base-ten, BECAUSE we have ten fingers. It is simple (to us) but IF a species had, say.....EIGHT fingers, what would they have used?

Computers, of course, are binary....even as they get faster and faster, it is still just a bunch of 0's and 1's....each bit means something to the computer, but most of us mortals are clueless (hence my siggy)

I'm bringing it back to Home BASE, I promise...some more ancient cultures (see Mayan) saw twelve as a sacred number...why? Six-fingered aliens???

So, what we have is a mixture of twelve 'months' (based on the orbit of the Moon) to define our year. The 'months' are named after variations of Greek Gods' names....the 'calendar' needed to be codified to aid in planting and harvesting crops, once we Humans became Agrarian. Not sure if that's the right word, but after Humans began to settle, and stop being Nomadic, they had to know the 'seasons' as we've learned to call them, when to plant, when to harvest, in order to promote civilization, and permanent cities, etc.

Sorry if I'm sounding dis-jointed, but there IS a coherency here....

It's all about the numbers....WHY 'seven'? Seven IS a Prime number, but so are one, three and five that come before it...

MY proposal, my thoughts are...a species sufficiently advanced technogically to have built 'StarGates' may have used a different numbering system than base-ten. So, what we see, as Humans is not being able to 'see' the trees because the forest is in the way!!

Maybe this imagined species used the hexadecimal system.....they only had THREE fingers....one digit opposable....kinda sorta like some possible reptilian evolution, to use an Earth example.

Regardless....it is ALL speculation.

COULD a StarGate exist? Certainly. Given the possiblity of a species that evolved a few centuries...or even a thousand centuries before Humans, somewhere else in our Galaxy. A species that achieved 'Level II' sentience.....without destroying themselves in the process....plausible.

WOULD they have found US? In this far-flung region of the Galaxy, way out on one of the Spiral Arms....virtually in the Suburbs....???

Makes one wonder....and focus, again on advancing science, and our own technology, so we can build space ships to go exploring!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo....there is much to be gleaned, no doubt, from ancient writings. And, you continue to amaze us with your translations. I, for one, will be anxious to see what else you have come across.

Took a break, and looked at that last sentence I typed....I hope it didn't seem condescending, because it wasn't meant to. It was a true feeling, emotion, what-have-you.....your research is valuable, and feel free to pick apart MY opinions/ideas or just call it rubbish, whenever you feel the need!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i don't think it's an astrology reference, although that's possible. i just think the astronomers/astrologers represented enki and the 7 birth goddesses *7gates* in the constellation taurus and pleiades. the "gods" didn't write their own material. they had human hybrid offspring, some of which formed the priest and therefore scribal class that did the writing. that's like expecting a presidential candidate to write his/her own speech. lol
before now, it's been the theory that the gods were fictions based on the constellations. i think it's the other way around. i think the gods were later represented by the constellations.

the old texts always sound far-fetched. i believe the cause of that is the scribes had only limited data, the rest they had to make up on the fly so that they had something that basically approximated what they were told and/or knew. they drew the correlation, symbollically, between taurus and enki and the pleiades and the 7 birth goddesses/gates.

to address your 7 question: i think the reason it was seven is that was all the priests could see at the time. they couldn't tell how many stars were in the pleiades above and beyond the original obvious 7.

see i don't think the gods of that time frame were allowed to share too much data with them. so again, you see them trying to describe what they are seeing using their vocabulary of the time. when we read it, it sounds kinda silly, but when you take it face value and connect the dots, a very clear picture starts to emerge. you have to try to think like they might have.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
now to address the concept that the original builiders have vanished as a species. i do not believe that for one moment.

my theory is that the reptilian societies that predated human societies on this planet, grew to be technologically advanced, colonized other planets/moons, and became an interplanetary culture. the gates are theirs and they are still around.

there would be alot more of their species, but there was a huge war in our solar system that some astronomers think was the result of natural forces (et.al, planet gets hit by huge asteroid. etc). i don't think it was natural in the same sense. huge space rocks may have been involved, but directed by technology. it was a space war. a really big one, that formed the asteroid belt (which see) and a few other astronomical curiosities. i believe it was the cause for the onset of the ice age on this planet, which decimated the original civilizations here and which spurred on the decision, in the aftermath, that other workers would be required to rebuild their mining operations and so forth.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
(oh and i would like to add that i believe mars is potentially their big base of operations and maybe even their first planet in this system. i believe this is indicated in the legend of the destruction of mankind (egyptian text)).

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

undo, I appreciate your responses...

It is a lot to ponder, of course. The idea that a Reptilian species may have pre-dated Humans, is, of course, anathmea to many 'religious' people in the audience.

As I've understood, of course, when we consider the AGE of the Galaxy, and the life-cycles of Stars....we have come to realize that Main-Sequence stars are a result of the 'evolution' of other Stars....the 'early stars' that first formed, and exploded, thusly forming the heavier elements, through the fusion process.....and so the process 'evolved'...

Now, I KNOW we live in a very large Galaxy....and, some of the areas closest to the 'center' are prone to radiation, and then life may not exist there (as we know it)....

BUT....just to imagine, for a moment, a species....even a Reptilian species, that managed to evolve sentience and discovered, during their interstellar travels, our planet.

Because, only a few thousand years separate us, as a Human Species, from ignorance, to technological dominance (at least, we think so!)

Imagine what a society could do with 10,000 years of technological superiority. This is perfectly plausible when you stop to consider the possibility of various cultures from around the Galaxy being raised to 'technological awareness' before they reach an 'emotional awareness' to be able to handle their new "toys".......

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

you may have missed the other posts up there.
*points up*

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the idea that reptilians may have predated humans should not be anathema since the angels were created before humans and the word seraphim (angelic race) is plural for seraph (serpent).

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Mars.....the most likely possibility for the best hope for ManKind....in this Solar System....

Besides Earth, of course....

Doesn't matter where we go, in our Solar System, we have to bring a liveable environment with us!

Best hope on Mars? At one of the poles.....a Human Colony could best survive there because....there are natural resources, and it is less prone to Solar Radiation....since Mars does NOT have the magnetic field to deflect the Solar effects...

Or....UNDERGROUND.....that is another possiblity, for continued Human existance on Mars.

Mars is a good choice for colonization.....the Planet rotates in 'almost' 24 hours. Its Orbit around the Sun is 'about' double the Earth's. It has an axial tilt simila to the Earth's....so as it orbits the Sun, it experiences 'seasons'....

Here is the BIG QUESTION....is there a 'StarGate' on Mars????

Because, that would be great!!! A simple 'jump' from here to there, would be a great "leap" in imagination, and of course, technology!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

OK....undo, I am stunned by this.

Firstly, I have not, and never will believe in 'ANGELS'.

UNLESS the concept of 'angels' was somehow built into our conciousceness
(sp?) by these 'invaders' from another planet????

Because, taking this concept to its ultimate conclusion...you would have to believe that the Human Race was A) influenced or otherwise manipulated by some ExtraTerrestrial species or B) evolved unassisted....and all of this contemplation is the ability of the Human Brain to simply imagine.....something.........

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Because, taking this concept to its ultimate conclusion...you would have to believe that the Human Race was A) influenced or otherwise manipulated by some ExtraTerrestrial species

That would be the one
Kinda what this thread has been saying for 2 plus years

And we don't need to take our environment with us to build on another planet... just a few tools so we can use materials over there
NASA calls it ISRU

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey!! Zorgon, nice to see you again!!!
Thought you'd left...but, you're here!

As to Stargates....I REALLY want them to be true....but once it is known in the Public....then it has to be dismissed, as "fiction"....and isn't that the 'point'....????

Perhaps I screwed it up, by being so obvious.......but somtimes it's best to get it out into the OPEN.....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, what is "ISRU"??

Seriously....if we can use a 'platform' that is ET in nature, then why bother with 'rockets'???

There is a standard, in the 'Star Trek' vision of the 'Federation'
where it is forbidden to allow advanced technology to fall into the hands of species that didn't develop it themselves.

Is this a current concept?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

well part of the problem with your phobia of the word "Angels" is that you've been brainwashed into believing our ancient texts are all hog wash. i'd highly suggest you give our ancestors more credit than that. also, my theory is that angels are, in fact, several races, who were all prior creations. some of those races, ascended, some did not. some are fallen, and are stuck with us, confined to this "dimension" .. .that's the only way i can think to describe it.

an author by the name of dake explains in his huge book, GOD'S PLAN FOR MAN, that the universe is teaming with creations. there's an univeral government in place, and this planet is only one of many staging areas. i tend to agree with him. it's very much like the federation, but i don't think they call it that and i don't think they NEED spaceships. only the members of the fallen, from the various races, require technology. that's my theory, at this point, anyway.

dake also mentions that the staging area is a test designed to determine if and how you will fit into the universal government.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey Beth remember the stuff you found on the Jesuits? Can you link me to that via u2u or email? I need it for a project

Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

you mean their technology transfer program?
or the other data, such as the black pope?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by zorgon

Z, what is "ISRU"??

Seriously....if we can use a 'platform' that is ET in nature, then why bother with 'rockets'???

There is a standard, in the 'Star Trek' vision of the 'Federation'
where it is forbidden to allow advanced technology to fall into the hands of species that didn't develop it themselves.

Is this a current concept?

ISRU = In Situ Resource Utilization.

In other words, use what the local land provides in a creative manner.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The reason I am writing this is that I have reached amazing heights regarding my spiritual development up to the point of opening up portals in my mind and communicating with the natural embedded code not only in this reality but also dimensionally speaking, dimensions which exist I believe to protect the higher planes from 'contamination'. I have also experienced a lot of transcendence of time which I can't yet fully explain. This is my experience so far.

The reason I give you this background info is because it gives some credence to the story I am about to tell you about my firsthand experience of using a stargate.

Since a very early age, I have had a memory that has always been with me, it concerns the use of an actual stargate here on earth. This memory I have (which isn't the only distant memory I have before this life, I'm lucky in that respect!) involved using a stargate to teleport somewhere out there, where I don't know as there is a veil that hides the moment after teleportation and I can't go any further. I don't know when I used the stargate but I do know where it is, the Cheops Pyramid in Giza. At first I have always dismissed this recollection as just another aspect of my journey giving it no real credence, but it wasn't until I saw a documentary featuring Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock that I realised it was a real memory, it was the moment just before they entered the Kings Chamber (where the magic happens) and they had to bend down to enter, I got a whoosh feeling almost like a trigger when I saw him do this and every detail of my experience came back to me..

There are a few very interesting discrepancies though regarding my experience and what is actually physically present in the Kings Chamber, oh by the way I got the feeling the whole experience was some sort of initiation I don't believe I was a Pharaoh or anything like that. One thing to bear in mind is that before I entered the chamber I was in a very high vibrational state, this I recall, as I was slightly panicky about it, the closest thing in modern terms would be that my kundalini was activated. Secondly the stone sarcophagus was not in it's present position (far end of the chamber) it was in the centre of the chamber. Lastly as I laid on the sarcophagus something truly amazing began to happen a golden hue started to appear on the ceiling and slowly Hieroglyphs started to appear revealing to me the secrets of the universe, secrets which I still hold with me but find hard to access unless I experience something existential in which case I often find myself in a strange state of recollection or familiarity. I have racked my brains regarding how these Hieroglyphs appeared, my best hunch is that somewhere else there is a similar pyramid (with the Hieroglyphs) and somehow when the vibrational frequency is right my body re-aligns with the destination pyramid and I am able to see the writings on the ceiling. Lastly after a duration of time my consciousness reached the right vibration to teleport and off I went, everything is blank after that.

I have many other stories of my physical experiences if you are interested including stopping the flow of time, time skipping, shadow people, psychic attack, the nature surrounding this universe ie how and why it happened the way it did, and my findings behind human energy and the way it is siphoned off by organised malevolent forces who are trying to stop our evolution into the light and whom it seems are not only buying/stealing time (energy = time/existence) but are also responsible for what can only be described as the greatest crime against creation and God. I use the term God here to describe the universal womb, the organised whole, the oneness of being, the seed of creation. From my experience 'they' not only seek to subjugate the human race but also taint purity itself with (and this is key) their stolen energy imprinted with their own!

Shine on.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I've been meaning to post this for a while; it's about a natural rock formation that people have experienced time anomalies near, right in my own backyard!
It's a 2003 article from The Tucson Weekly.

John himself has been to the site on many occasions. The only time he witnessed anything strange was around 1948. A big storm had blown in, and the sky was filled with dark clouds in all directions. As he rode past the archway, he noticed the sky through its opening was blue--no clouds were visible. Dismounting, he walked cautiously toward the formation and peered through. The mountains on the other side hadn't changed, but the sky was clear. Looking around the corner of the structure, the sky was once again covered with dark clouds. Fear gripped him and he rode off.

...I've read elsewhere that natural arches weren't just a product of wind and weather erosion - that they all were on sites with energy fluctuations of some kind.

[edit on 10/22/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oops sorry misses this...

All of it if you can... I seem to have lost the notes on that

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join