It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Am i the only one reading this to think Reconpilot has a mouth full of marbles?? Do ou just come onto ATS armed with a thesaurus to see how intelligent you can look. Listen to me! YOU TALK A LOAD OF RUBBISH SO STOP POSTING!!!

You are spoiling this and from what i've read many other threads so wind your neck in!

Anyway i have read a fair few (over 50) pages in this thread very interesting stuff. Hopefully this hasn't been mentioned yet if it has i apologise and will carry on reading regardless. Question for Undo.....

Do you have any thoughts on the Bermuda Triangle being some sort of natural stargate? Has it even crossed your mind?

check out the link anyone who would like to read more on this subject

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
posting to get it to page over ..

they need to fix that. : /

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

i don't know. more modern anomalies are harder to validate as there isn't enough accumulated data to verify them, such as a paper and artifact trail.
so far, all we have on the bermuda triangle is a paper trail, it's fairly recent, and has no prior corroboration. alot of the research and subsequent theory in this thread is backed up by thousands of years of data and artifacts, across several cultures.
moments like these are when you wish the library at alexandria hadn't been destroyed over and over and over...

[edit on 19-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I started reading this thread quite awhile ago, got a bit overwhelmed, and just recently have been making my way (slowly) trying to catch up. But at the moment I want to drop in with just a bit of odd synchronicity. May be just a bit off topic but I found it interesting.

I'm flipping through the Sunday paper just a few minutes ago (Orange County Register) and on the front page of the "Local" section I see an article about parapsychology research at UCI. It is a Q&A with some researcher about psychic abilities and remote viewing. Curiously, in the first few paragraphs while setting up the back story, the article talks about government research into the area and even mentions Project Stargate by name.

I can't find the exact article online but here's a recent blog update from the paper's "Science Dude:"

sciencedude.freedomblogging.com...

Jessica Utts, a prominent statistician who has long studied whether there’s a scientific basis for such phenomena as extrasensory perception (ESP) and telepathy, has joined the faculty of UC Irvine’s Bren School of Information and Computer Science.

Utts (homepage) is especially well known in her field for helping to evaluate the Stargate Project, a once-classified effort to see if there are ways to use psychic phenonena in intelligence gathering. The project, co-funded by the Central Intelligence Agency, featured secret experiments conducted by the Stanford Research Institute and, at a later date, by the Science Applications International Corporation, both in Menlo Park.

I'm not sure if/how this is significant, but I found it interesting that the MSM is actually talking about Project Stargate and psychic phenomena as something more than pure novelty.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by reconpilot
I could give some material proof of my families credentials BUT unfortunately I must respect their privacy and security clearances too.

That's just the point... you can't... you have absolutely no proof of anything yet claim to have security clearances and are in contact with some Alien command...

Why they still let you run rampant around here is beyond me

I have NEVER claimed a current security clearance in THIS time line . But most of my family have them. In other time lines .Well you will find out soon enough....

They are happy to turn a blind eye because they know I live in a very secure area and cannot be got to by goons like you Zorgon .
Low level alphabet spin doctors and damage control flunkies.

Your allegiance to the ancients is all to obvious . Your choice but I have more respect for UNdO because she is sincere .We may not agree on a lot of thing but her desire to know the truth is honourable .

you ,on the other hand ,have EGO .I can smell it . You lust for power .
It will be your undoing as it is for all those who seek it at the expense of other peoples freedom.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Its a test . Yes , I bought in to that for a long time.

At least we have clarity on one thing .You do feel loyalty to the ancients and you long for their return. You believe they will save you ,rapture you up to heaven and so forth .

Obviously , Zorgon shares that belief .

Well thats your choice .

I was told by my altairian buddy that when the time came ,humans would be given a choice . I assume thats what he meant .

If you knew the full history I think you would reconsider that choice but sadly I think I have done as much as I can to reason with you .

If you could remember what I remember I think you would begin to have doubts .

The ancients are big on promises but treacherous in practice . You will find out soon enough .

If the behaviour of Enki in the histories you posses is not enough to convince you that he is a nasty piece of work , nothing I can tell you will either . You love him and his family ,in a dysfunctional way ,you do and yet there is doubt fear and pain in your words .I can feel it .

I am so sorry . I really am .

It is a sad truth that children will continue to love a cruel vicious parent no matter what is done to them .
You seek redemption from the ancients. You want them to come back ,say 'we are sooo sorry' and make it all good . Little do you know what they are really like ,despite having experienced your mind being raped by one. You dont know it yet . But you must be a threat to them .

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i'm not the threat, jesus is.
the text says that when you believe, you become the temple of the holy spirit. essentially, i translate that to mean that you get a mainline to the almighty, kinda like having a direct phoneline to the president, where you can leave messages, requests, and so forth. he is sometimes there immediately when you call and picks up personally. those moments are interesting. so if any part of me is a threat, it would have to be that. otherwise, i'm just another human being on a planet filled with human beings. i'm not even a powerful human being. i have no great wealth and no political influence beyond what other people in my income bracket have (lower-middle income). perhaps it's the fact that since the temple is occupied, nothing else can take over that occupancy, and this is a dilemma for those who have a different agenda for the planet and a different destiny for humanity.

as far as zorgon working for a low level three letter org, i don't think so.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

He that believeth in me believeth not in me but him who sent me.

But who is this god almighty that leaves you to rot here in hell ? That turns a blind eye while humans rape steal ,murder , and war . Often in gods name no less !! No. your god is not my god Undo but I am not condeming you or judging you . I think you are a beautifull person and your stubborn willfulness a great asset that could be better utilised .
Your true strength lies in your ability to love as a mother . I have children too you know .

If this global nightmare is his answer to your prayers I would get another god and trade this one in.

nature is my god . I know you guys call that fetishistic belief or something but it makes more sense to me.

But I dont worship nature .I just believe its better to live in harmony with all life instead of trying to bend it to your will like Jehovah .

Its all a matter of sorting the wheat from the chaff isnt it ?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

better to live in harmony with all life instead of trying to bend it to your will like Jehovah .

you had said prior to that comment above, that you expected god to do something about our situation here, but our situation here is a direct result of him not bending it to his will.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

shipov

i do believe zorgon is the one with the most data on the topic of project stargate. hopefully he notices your post and responds.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

better to live in harmony with all life instead of trying to bend it to your will like Jehovah .

you had said prior to that comment above, that you expected god to do something about our situation here, but our situation here is a direct result of him not bending it to his will.

Obviously you have completely misunderstood me. I should have put that quote from johns gospel in commas .

Actually I dont believe in a GOD as such , you know ,some bloke who knows all and see's all . A supreme being like the old testament would have you believe. Im afraid thats where I draw the line with jesus .
I do think SOME of his teaching has merit but how much of the new testament is genuine and represents him is very much open to question.
In my view.

I do have a habit of quoting him back at fundamentalists when they preach something that does not gel at all with what he is supposed to have said . I call that critical objectice analysis and dialogue .

No , I see enki and his family claiming to be god and abusing his human slaves in the old testament . He may have been supreme back then for a while but the parties nearly over .

I do know god and religion are dirty words as far as altairians go .

The way I figure it ,if god is jealous ,insecure and cant hang around to raise his kids properly like a responsible parent then he is not much of a 'father'. Altairians take the art of parenting very seriously and they have helped me enormously in that regard .

In any event the ancients consider humans MUG BLOODS , impure and unworthy . They are very elitist . If they do rapture anyone it will be to feed the wraith or some other horific plan . Its suspected now that these two species have cut a deal . That IS a worry .

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i have no idea who altairians are, however, i have had some opportunity to get to know jesus.
this thread is about stargates and ancient texts/artifacts that suggest they exist. i assume for the benefit of the research that all ancient texts are attempting to tell us something about the past. i do not set the bible aside and refuse to consider it just because it happens to be the "in" thing to do right now. i also refuse to set the other ancient texts aside. i find value in all of them and suggest those altairians to which you refer are lying to you just like the zetas lied to nancy what's-her-name and (was it pleaidians?) lied to blossom goodchild.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
undo, the page thingy, I put a post in the issues thread about it, it has been an ongoing issue that there are more pressing issues they are addressing currently. There suggestion is to change the page number in the address bar by one, which will allow the page to be viewed. Hope this helps.

Ok, I am catching up from this weekends posts, and I must say to reconpilot, that at one point in this thread you are aggreeing with undo, and then another, you are disagreeing with and attacking undo's statements. You seem to keep going back and forth at this which is very confusing.

[edit on 10/20/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

I do know god and religion are dirty words as far as altairians go .

Um, who are the altairians? The name sounds familiar...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by tungus]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
They are this own personal group of Fictitious Aliens similar to the Galactic Federation of Light. He has been on about this for some time...

Him and Blossom Goodchild ought to get together...
Maybe Commander Bara or Commander Adama can fill us in

[edit on 20-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

From your limited human perspective it may seem that way . but thats the problem with humans . They are crippled genetically . You always view things in black and white ,left or right ,right or wrong . Absolutes .
only those in the dark deal in absolutes.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfoolsthe article talks about government research into the area and even mentions Project Stargate by name.

I can give you a lot of info on Project Stargate... but it has nothing to do with Stargates as such only Remote Viewing...

So if you are interested U2U me and I will point you to the material....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Aren't there Altairians in the actual programme 'Stargate'?

As an alien race, they seem to pop-up in a lot of popular culture contexts, such as games and sci-fi programmes.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Aha . So I am delusional every time my altairian buddies come over to visit for tea ,but you have jesus's mobile phone number . Uhu .

Well you know if you substituted the word alien for jesus , many would consider YOU the nut job .

If you lived just up the road undo I would invite you around to meet some of my 'imaginary' friends . I would invite Zorgs too but he would probably crap himself especially if he saw one of the lizards decloak !

You guys make me laugh .

So just hang in there till your 'ancients' turn up to rescue you and take you home . You keep nursing that dream guys .

But I think its only fair to warn you it may prove to be a fairy tale .

and jesus may say this. 'begone, I never knew you'.

If you think torturing and murdering civilian iraqi''s is doing 'gods work' and justified so you could steal technology from their museums I think I can see all to well now that you two are propaganda tools of the neocons .

You guys are Bush backers arent you ? why dont you just come out and admit it ?

Thankfully ,not all Americans are as deluded as you two appear to be .

but I got the truth out of you both so I figure thats progress of a sorts .

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Aren't there Altairians in the actual programme 'Stargate'?

As an alien race, they seem to pop-up in a lot of popular culture contexts, such as games and sci-fi programmes.

Thank you for that merriman .yes we do . Even SG 1 gives us grudging recognition on the fringes at least .

And you know altair system does exist in the constellation of taurus .
just putting that out there .

maybe thats why so many cars round here have a set of bull horn stickers in the back window ! unless im imagining things of course .
And have I mentioned all the guys and galls with dragon tattoos you will see on the beach ? oops , thats a bit indiscreet of me .

heaven forbid that I should do that !

Well what else can I say . We kicked the ancients asses in the last war and they are still smarting over it in this thread .Especially the mighty ZORG , sworn no doubt to avenge his ancient masters .

Bring it on baby .

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join