It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

DREAMING....isn't 'Naquada' from StarGate-SG1 the TV series?

And....someone else talked about the 'Dune' series of books, by Frank Herbert....'Holtzman effect'? But, of course, there was a special 'spice' needed to jump the ships through...whatever, just call it hyperspace.

My point here is....first example, the 'Naquada' From SG-1 was seen as a material that could produce a very powerful weapon.

In 'Dune' (A masterpiece of Science Fiction, BTW) the mutated creatures who controlled the ships needed a mind-altering (fictional!!! for the mods) drug in order to accomplish their tasks.

What we need to establish is a foundation based on either: Technology, like a StarGate or a StarTrek Warp Drive

OR: a belief in a personal ability to transport oneself anywhere he/she chooses, ala the movie 'Jumper'.

OR: a mix of technology and some substance that enhances that ability (this is the concept I reject, no disrespect to Mr. Herbert

I tend to fall on the side of technology. I think, if we wish to travel beyond lightspeed limitations, we will use some sort of technique that makes use of gravity. AND the still not-well-understood nature of space, and quantum and string theories, all rolled into one.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
dreaming,

i think the vase looks like a repository for ahem, sperm. enki was big time into recombinant DNA technology, based on the references to him creating "monsters", for example. maybe he had the males donate. they didn't have to abduct people for it, i'm guessing. remember my theory that nimrod re-established himself at abydos and created the dynastic line so he'd always have a host body and that established the tradition of calling the corpse of the pharaoh, Osiris, because he was literally a host of the original Osiris, who was a host of Enki (meaning that really the pharaoh should have been called Enki? maybe this is a clue.

one more thing. the site where i found this image was an archaeological site, exploring references to hathor in pre-dynastic and old dynasty artifacts. he posted the image to point out the way the one (reptilian) is holding his arms in a circle, was a symbol for "hathor's horns." i think it's the gate! the guy is being identified as the gate and the Eye of Ra (see how his head forms the pupil of the eye and the arms form the framework of the gate or rim of the eye?). maybe this was how they identified themselves to the people as being the "gods", or this is how the people depicted the gods to each other and thus show one of the gods doing the same thing so the viewer recognizes the reference.

yeah, somebody definitely slipped this one past

here's a reference video i made, on what i think is the history of imagery used to depict the gate, mentioned in this thread

[edit on 20-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I am referring to the "Naqada 1c vessel (c-ware) from Abydos Tomb U-239." It is on the previous page (116) of this thread, posted by UNDO.
I was not in any way referring to anything beyond the above mentioned information.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
DREAMING....isn't 'Naquada' from StarGate-SG1 the TV series?

No you are confused Naqada is a town in Egypt... was back then and still is today. SG-1 uses the terms "Naquada and Abydos because they are telling a true story

My point here is....first example, the 'Naquada' From SG-1 was seen as a material that could produce a very powerful weapon.

Naquada in SG-1 is a stable yet easily made volatile metal

Let me point out a little something...

William Henry's "Blue Apples"
TH Moray "Swedish Stone"
VRIL society... (NAZI) "Purple Stone"
Naquada
Element 115...

In all cases a 'stone' of immense power not found naturally on Earth... and the descripyion of the properties in all the above cases leads me to believe it is the SAME THING

What we need to establish is a foundation based on either: Technology, like a StarGate or a StarTrek Warp Drive

Los Alamos is already working on both, and NASA is the 'partner' on the Warp Drive works

I tend to fall on the side of technology. I think, if we wish to travel beyond lightspeed limitations, we will use some sort of technique that makes use of gravity. AND the still not-well-understood nature of space, and quantum and string theories, all rolled into one.

I think there is more involved... in the days of 'magic' it was spiritual powers that ruled the day... then came science... I think a combination of the two is needed to complete the picture... and I think THAT is what is coming with the change... I do not know if 2012 is significant or not... but the awakening of minds and the revealing of information from the universe is telling me we are fast approaching another NEXUS

The last one was 1947....

The Jews speak of the "chosen ones" We have studied the possibility of genetic manipulation back in the Sumerian time frame or before and even SG-1 has the 'ancient gene' that allows one to active the tech...

There is much talk in scriptures from around the world of being in a certain state to be allowed to 'cross'

And I think it is this 'awakening' that the PTB fear the most, because they will have no control over it... On that note remember that the CIA created Project Stargate in the 60's that ran to 1995 and then changed to PsiTech

It is also interesting that shortly before they stopped looking... this was found in Abydos...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
okay this is working more on my "Enki's dynastic pharaoh line" theory.

(note: tower of babel incident created an influx of new languages = everybody important has a whole drawer full of different names, making it nearly impossible to track their activities unless you comparatively analyze the stories of these figures)

we start with enki in sumer, who may be the biblical satan, sure seems like it. he may have also been known as the Norse Loki. following the flood he was called Ea, which i believe is the equivalent of the egyptian Ra. Ra may be Cush as a living man.

so next we have Enki's host named
cush/ea/ra who appears to be an unusual character. he's referred to in chinese texts as having eyes of double brightness. if this is the same cush, which i think it may be due to a few other oddities like pyramids in china and since cush settled in egypt following the flood this might explain the appearance of the egyptians (a chinese and african combination), it all seems to make sense. semiramis (isis/ishtar/astarte/ashtoreth/inana) marries Cush, who is her father. cush is also nimrod's father (some say close relative).

when cush dies, nimrod is the next host of Enki.

so next we have
nimrod, also known as gilgamesh, narmer, enmerkar and asar (osiris) who
marries semiramis/isis/inana/astarte/ashtoreth/ishtar, who is both his sister and his mother (this is an important point, because some assume it proves incest, when in reality, i believe it proves they were both host bodies for serpents who were a pair, like a husband and wife, who would take host bodies in similar leadership positions down threw history so that they were always together as a couple. so although it may be incestuous initially, i believe this is resolved later. how this is done, eventually, is threw the death of the nimrod host body and the establishment of the dynastic pharaonic line.

so next we have
Hor-Aha, the equivalent of Horus, also known as Menes, who is the next in the egyptian dynastic line. he marries neit-hotep which injects fresh DNA into the dynastic host line. Semiramis sits this one out.

this is why egyptologists say the egyptian royals did not have odd shaped heads due to inbreeding or disease, nor did they head bind. instead they interbred with something to cause their elongated skulls.

this goes on till the rise of the media-persian empire. i lose track of him here. i firmly believe he is always in control of the whole planet, either covertly or obviously, threw some government or institution which controls the planet. so following this and the decline of egypt, i believe he hops on over to greece, when the grecian empire declines, he's off to rome. when pagan rome declines he sets up his most perfect of covers in the guise of the pope and he's been there ever since. it is possible that he hopped from there to the brits, and then over to the presidential line of the USA but this is something i can't prove.

who knows, at this very minute, a sumerian serpent god could be running our country. lol

[edit on 22-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You guys might want to watch this;

www.youtube.com...

During the Iraq invasion, the US reportedly raided the Iraqi National Museum and have taken numerous artefacts. Items missing are those associated to the Assyrian gods who came from the stars (annunaki).

No one knows why the US forces wanted artefacts relating to the annunaki

(some of the theories are a bit FAR out, but the remarks about the National Museum are interesting)

[edit on 22-6-2008 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

very interesting so far! thanks for the link. i'm on the first video and he's already got my interest.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have been through the Chapter One and Chapter Two, Part 2....and very compelling indeed.

Would like to see some fact checking, if others bother to watch these....one segment mentioned Sputink as having been launched in 1958, when I think we all know it was November 1957. So, not to rain on the parade, at least the other info brought up, I just hope a few little mistakes don't destroy credibility.

Lot's of references to Medieval art, and such...perhaps there are some ATS members who have knowledge?? Would be interesting to hear thier takes.

All, told, worth the time spent to watch!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I tend not to watch videos like that, but the chapter on the moon was very interesting. High ranking individuals is what caught my attention, their reports on NASA and UFO's was stimulating.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

During the Iraq invasion, the US reportedly raided the Iraqi National Museum and have taken numerous artefacts. Items missing are those associated to the Assyrian gods who came from the stars (annunaki).

Wow its getting really serious over there.. have a look at these sites... they look like the Moon with the numbers of craters...

www.savingantiquities.org...

Abdul-Amir Hamdani—in charge of antiquities in Dhi Qar province—said “We have 800 sites around Nassiriya alone, and one million thieves." "Of course we know the importance of what surrounds us," Faras Adhab, a border guard said, looking over the plundered pits. "But we have no power. They have weapons. They're afraid of nothing."

And just when we though we were getting somewhere with Sumerian discoveries....

[edit on 22-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Sputnik 1 burned up and re-entered Earth in 1958, was launced October 1957.

The remarks about medieval art work is true, google brings up all the pictures he used from different sources. However, I am struggling to find the information regarding the alien invasion that took place in France.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hey, can someone test this out and verify that the first page shows an image of
intertwined snakes with dragons on each side, and the Enki link shows an image of enki with data regarding him? (all the links have the same exact data right now).

this will be enki's timeline, as far as i am able to track it.

here it is
thestargates.com...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

(Don't think "Puddle Jumpers" and Gen. John P. Jumper didn't cross my mind!)

John P Jumper certainly "jumped" into my mind...even before I saw your notation...and the plot thickens.

[edit on 6/19/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is my first post in this thread and I would like to thank Undo and Zorgon for all of the information that you guys have provided

I live in Pittsburgh PA and I was amazed when I read in my Sunday paper that a "portal" may exist in downtown Pittsburgh that could become active in 2012! For those who are not familiar with Pitsburgh or Point State Park, here is some brief info. There are three rivers that meet in Pittsburgh, The Allegheny River which flows from the North, the Monogahela (the Mon) which flows northwest from the east, and both of those rivers meet to form the Ohio River which flows into the Mississippi River. There is also a fourth "river" wich flows underground and it supplies water to the fountain at Point State Park.

According to Vikki Hanchin, a local psychotherapist, the fountain at Point State park is not only a park for relaxation, "it's also a sacred place, a portal between Earth and heaven that they find depicted in the ancient Maya calendar."

According to that calendar, a new age is predicted to begin in 2012. Before that time, these local believers say, the aquifer feeding the fountain will develop miraculous healing powers. The Maya, who flourished in southern Mexico and Central America from 2500 B.C. to 800 A.D., believed that certain places on Earth matched constellations in the sky, and were portals between this world and heaven.

These Pittsburghers today believe that the confluence of the three rivers at the Point, together with the "underground river" that feeds the fountain, are an exact match for the "Tree of Life" or "World Tree" that the Maya saw at the center of the Milky Way. That, they say, makes it a very important portal to another world.

But if confluence of the four rivers is depicted on the calendar, how did the ancient Maya come to know about it?

Here's her thinking: The Meadowcroft Rockshelter, just south of Pittsburgh, is the oldest known human settlement in North America, dating back about 16,000 years. What if its inhabitants had migrated South, like a prehistoric Steeler Nation, carrying a cultural memory of the Point? She envisions them leaving a trail of burial mounds as they went, with their descendents eventually arriving in the Yucatan to become the great pyramid builders of the Maya.

Skeptics say that the migration south is a big IF. They might have migrated but that can't be proven true or false.

However, Hitchin says that Nance Stewart, a local spiritual healer, had visions of the migration which backs her claim.

In the vision, Ms. Stewart saw that the confluence at the Point was one of 12 portals worldwide -- some of the countries where others are located include Australia, China and Israel -- "that would bring universal light." Before 2012, she said, the aquifer feeding the fountain, known as the Wisconsin Glacial Flow, will produce healing waters so powerful that people will come from all over the world.

here is a link to the full article:

So how did the Point get on a Mayan calender?

All of this right in my own backyard!!!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by dreb13]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Undo, you have to check this site out...about third of the page down, they have a picture of Osiris with green skin...but you'll have to get pass the green sun first.

secretsun.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jalana Dax
Undo, you have to check this site out...about third of the page down, they have a picture of Osiris with green skin...but you'll have to get pass the green sun first.

Whats wrong with the Green Sun? That is our sun taken by SOHO satellite

But yes Osiris has green skin in many paintings...

www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
why was his skin painted as green?

I know the reptilian link that is being made here. but consider also the possibility of copper intake (i have seen this in animals before). Given the metallurgical notions of the Egyptians, along with the availability of refined copper, perhaps he was ingesting a colloidal mixture or something?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
They claimed his skin was green because he was a fertility god. Others claimed it was because he was the god of the dead, and dead things tend to turn green in one of the stages of putrification. I think he's green cause he was green.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now don't be silly why would anyone draw things as they saw them? It ALL has to be symbolic or religious or something...

Maybe he came from Orion... remember those gorgeous green skinned Orion slave girls?

Well MAYBE

[edit on 26-6-2008 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join