It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackout in 9 states and World Media reporting ET Spaceships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ok guys, so ive read about a electric blackout in 9 USA states and media around the world reporting Alien spaceships above all the states.

It was in the 1960's, but now my question is, does someone have more info for me on this, i googled and cant find anything anywhere, but it sure is interesting, especially because the media around the world comfirmed motherships over those specific states.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't know tags for external source sorry

External Source
On November 9th, 1965 New York State as well as portions of six neighboring states and eastern Canada were plunged in to darkness for several hours.

Besides the loss of power, the blackout triggered sensors that placed the Mt. Weather facility (to house the president in time of nuclear attack) on red alert.

There were also a number of reports of anomalous lights, and speculation that the blackout may have been the related to UFO activity in some way.

A bit of info here
www.mt.net...

Here
ufologie.net...

[edit on 6-3-2006 by violet]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks Violet.

Greetz from Holland

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Saw somewhere that UFO's tap into the power grid to re-charge sometimes. If they do this then yikes!!

Still not sure about the major power outage we had here about 2 years ago re: the cause.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
They are often sighted over Hydro Dams. We live near a dam & there have been many sightings.

I recall a local story a few years back of a guy who saw a Ufo, told it to newspaper. Then said "americans" asked him things. Then the story was kind of buried. He promised more details, then backed off. I think he had pictures & talked about the dam.

top topics

join