It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we ready for full disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is all just a theory, mind you, but could make for an interesting discussion. Many conspiracy buffs here on ATS tend to believe that we are soon to be ruled under a one world government. Wheather it is brought into action through greedy politicians, the NWO or Draco reptilians who are staved for power we don't quite know. One possibility IMO is that our governments know that alien life truly exists and that we have been working in conjunction with these beings for decades, exchanging technology as well as scientific information.

With so much information and evidence available on the subject of aliens and UFO's and so many people who are demanding the truth, I believe that full disclosure of our alien neighbors will soon be made to the people of Earth. It could come from our government (U.S.), through a foreign government, or it could be through an outside source. But I do believe that within the next ten years you will see unwavering proof of the existence of extra terrestrial life. If and when the proof is provided, this will mean certain changes in attitudes, religion, policies and overall way of life here on Earth.

I believe that from this point we would have to more or less abandon the seperation of countries, continents, in exchange for a one world government, being that we are ALL human and are now not the only species on the block. Would this create solidarity between earthlings? Would old enemies now become united for the common good of ALL humans? If world governments had to concern themselves with an outside alien threat, would it eliminate war and in-fighting here?

Eventually, I imagine, we would have to take our place on a galactic council of some sort, where we would be representing human beings and Earth. Sort of an inter-planetary U.N. I know this all sounds very Star Trek..lol...but would it be a welcomed change? Is this what the world needs to take place in order to finally achieve a level of peace here on earth? Would most people handle the news in a positive way, or would there be wide scale panic and anarchy? The possibilities are endless. How would the good citizens of Earth handle the truth?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I am, lets do it!!

Anybody else?

The sooner the better cause it will take time for some of the scared people to get used to this.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
We do know, that numerous Nuke's are pointed at every big city in the world.. are we in full panic, chaos and riot?

Besides, 97 percent of the world population already believe in intelligent life elsewhere and 93 percent of it belives they visit us... would it really be such a shock?
We live in the end-times for god's sake...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
We are not talking nuclear weapons here. No doubt humans have become accustom to the threats of war, nuclear obliteration and the like. These are all things that are completely human and based in a reality that people easily understand. I am talking about solid proof that we are not alone, that there are other forms of life, possibly many thousands. This would be a bit more difficult for a lot of tiny human brains to absorb and accept. It would be a blessing embraced by many, but to a larger scale it would serve as a living nightmare to others. It is one thing to believe something to exist, it is another thing entirely to KNOW

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Quote from somewhere on the Internet :

"The world is full of people and everyone has different feelings".

I can take that quote and change it to this...

"The universe is full of people and everyone has different feelings".

Q : Are we ready for full disclosure?

A : No. Because you look at Internet stats. Most people on Earth couldn't give a flying fluff about outer space, let alone their own planet.
And that is quite OK in a sense because we can't have Madonna and Mr Bean and Benny Hill giving up their shows to study Venus and Swamp Gas.

32 years ago I used to have a huge collection of
"How and Why Wonder Books".

I respect that those books existed, and also respect that not everyone was forced to read them.

Also, I love the Internet and all it's variety.

Thanks, have a great day!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, actually i hear ya!

I always knew there are others, much much much others, but uhm..how do you say this..when i first experienced the thing that i didnt only believe but also saw that it was as real (you understand what i try to explain?) as my big fat nose, i still had some fear.

But, it was not a kind of fear that was putting me i a state of shock, chaos, panic or riot...
But then again, i already believed and i already had tons of info about various species, i was a little prepared, so i dont know what will happen to people with no info at all.

But again, i mean, we know that with one push at the button our city is nuked and we are dead...it really wouldnt be such a shock to know what 98 percent already believes...at least not as big as it would be if these were the 1960's

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYCdroid

Quote from somewhere on the Internet :

"The world is full of people and everyone has different feelings".

I can take that quote and change it to this...

"The universe is full of people and everyone has different feelings".

Q : Are we ready for full disclosure?

A : No. Because you look at Internet stats. Most people on Earth couldn't give a flying fluff about outer space, let alone their own planet.

Full Disclosure is just the thing that can change all of that, because so much is going to change after that... now we all have patriotic feelings about our country's... after full disclosure we would have patriotic feelings about OUR planet, and we would unite as one

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Look at it this way... 4 persons live in a big castle... there are no other buildings or whatsoever surrounding the castle.
They all are fighting eachother... after some time there is a new castle build around the corner... the 4 persons wouldnt fight eachother anymore, instead, they would unite and fight the inhabitants of the other castle.

Now im not saying we will go to wars with other planets after disclosure, its just an easier way to explain what i try to tell

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Dutch_Rick]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, there is no cover-up anymore.
All the information is online.
And even 'Out of the Blue' was shown on SciFi's cable TV network.

And what would full-disclosure be like anyway?

Maybe similar to this.......

1. The universe is full of trillions of galaxies.

2. Each galaxy has billions of suns.

3. The universe is just one dimension of many other dimensions.

4. Some UFOs are from our dimension and even other dimensions.

5. Some ETI are also from our dimension and even other dimensions.

6. Some ETs are negative interdimensional entities.

7. There are over 57 known species so far.

8. Some ETs look like much smaller versions of us but their brains
are far more developed making humans seem like neanderthals.

9. Even since Jesus was born life has been crap on this planet Earth
until we kicked the crap out of each other in World War 1 and World War 2.
Life on Earth got better when we developed weapons and also got some of the ETs technology by hook or by crook!!

10. Possession of ones body by some other entity seems to be a real phenomena.
(There was a good documentary about it on TV with Lou Gentile)

11. Basically it is a jungle OUT THERE.

12. The mothman movie on DVD was a real event.
(See the DVD bonus features for the excellent documentary of it all)
The mothman was probably an ET that could travel through space and time and other dimensions.

13. Just for good measure... there are a whole heap of evil folks and good folks on Earth.
And if you tell all the good folks the above stories they might get depressed.
If you tell all the evil folks the above stories, they might think WOW!!! I could do my dandiest
to hang out with some of them negative entities and rule the Solar System!!!

Well I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

Fortunately most people on Earth live in an environment where we can create our own reality.
Here in New Zealand and Australia most people pretty much enjoy their 8 hours work a day, Rugby, Football, Soaps on TV, a BBQ on the weekend, and a bit of hanky panky, etc.

I've tried to show new friends the "free UFO videos" websites I help moderate.
And they are not interested.

We have the internet with all it's variety.
The most wonderful gift for all.

Thanks very much.
Have a great day!

P.S.
Here is a nice poem for you all...
www.concentric.net...

~ The Man in the Glass ~

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nope. Nope. Nope.

And no.

Not any time soon. not in my life time..... I think we all know the predicament Human kind is in. WE CAN'T EVen FIGURE OUT OUR OWN PROBLEMS! Yet alone The worlds problems. So NO NO AND NO! I keep hearing this let there be light and show me the way too mars. Beam me up scotty, Take me too your leader ect... I'm wondering my self that humans will ultimatly kill one another like savage animals bent on self destruction.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
nothing like a healthy discussion.

Personally what value can a race that allows its own to starve, have no access to medicines and education etc, judges itself by possesions, job title & income bracket, be judged by skin colour and denied access across invisable borders on a planet we all share to a supposed intergalactic community?

I'd like to think mentally we could deal with it - but we'll need a good decipline stickin first - ie we need a big reality check because I think we are getting to big for our boots, and god forbid powerful countries that try to get leverage out of disclosure.

As amazing as the human is - we are still pretty ef'd up as a whole.

but hey thats my thought, now to the weather.....

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You know, sad to say but I agree with you wholeheartedly. As a race we reward cruelty, bigotry, & violence. We have butchered species after species of animal. We torture animals in labratorys, so that women can wear makeup to hide their natural face from a society of vain, judgemental, self serving, pathetic people. We have stripped the Earth of it's resources, permanently stained and polluted our air, burned a hole into our ozone layer with noxious chemicals. We have raped, butchered and abused each other in every way. We kill that which we don't understand. Our values weigh heavily upon greed, masochism and deception. And those are our good qualities

If I were an outside race looking down upon this diseased ant farm of a planet, only three things would come to mind. Fear, disgust and pitty. Most likely in the eyes of a higher intelligence, we would all appear no more evolved than any other common parasite. Maybe as a race the only thing that can save us from ourselves would be to wake up one day and find out that we aren't the highest form of life on the food chain after all.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As much as I would LOVE to see disclosure happen tomorrow, the majority of people are just not ready for the outcome.

I still believe we will see little bits and pieces here and there to help desensitize people to the truth. The internet does help. Religion is still the major stumbling block. Maybe if we got the Pope on board or another major religious figure, we would get somewhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

You know, sad to say but I agree with you wholeheartedly. As a race we reward cruelty, bigotry, & violence. We have butchered species after species of animal. We torture animals in labratorys, so that women can wear makeup to hide their natural face from a society of vain, judgemental, self serving, pathetic people. We have stripped the Earth of it's resources, permanently stained and polluted our air, burned a hole into our ozone layer with noxious chemicals. We have raped, butchered and abused each other in every way. We kill that which we don't understand. Our values weigh heavily upon greed, masochism and deception.

Yes, I know and understand your point of view.
And then there is the example of a wonderful movie of proof about Humans that is a reality ... "You've Got Mail" - www.imdb.com...

That is one example of thousands of good examples.

I must admit, it is an example of America and England and Australia and some other countries that have only recently developed further education and open mindedness and compassion and respect and networks to triple check each other within parts of their populations. It is not an example of many people in Iran and Iraq and several other similar countries.
Saddam banned satellite dishes that could have given his people documentaries and inspiration. Instead he and his henchmen took container loads of bribes and failed.

The fact is that life today is better than the known past.

1. Show gratitude.
2. Be respectful.
3. Contribute honestly.
4. Enjoy education.
5. Point out the mistakes.
6. Care about the planet.
7. And enjoy the internet.

The more I study, the more I respect those allowing me to study.
Top marks all round.
Thanks very much.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Religion is still the major stumbling block. Maybe if we got the Pope on board or another major religious figure, we would get somewhere.

I think that has an awful lot to do with it. In another thread that I started this week it questioned wheather organized religion was a roadblock to our advancement as humans. I believe that as long as the ultra conservative Jesus crowd are running the show, we will never make any real ground as far as proof, disclosure, or evidence. It is frustrating because any time a concept is introduced in the media that does not fit along with scripture or other safe popular belief systems, then it is instantly written off as either dark and sinister, or they label it as nonsense and discredit any real information that may have been found.

We have the technology to really, truly explore space, time and all of these mysterious subjects that have plagued mankind for hundreds of years. Science has progressed immensely within the last fifty years, but society as a whole and the human mind's ability (or desire) to reason with the unknown have not progressed along with it. Why should those who are intelligent and progressive in thought have to be slowed down by the sheeple, who just can't or don't seem to want to get it? Sort of like having a Ferrari Testerosa, only you are not allowed to go over 35mph because your grandma is in the back seat. Crappy IMO.

We would see the Pope speak out as a proponant of alien research around the same time we saw George Bush set off on an "Evolution Is Fact 06" tour

[edit on 7-3-2006 by BlackOps719]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All the above are great answers. Given the whole as a change would not happen. What's better, convincing the whole human race that there is no god or religiouse figures are should abondon them now for the future? Or have a few thousand people left standing after WW3 and polar change and melting of the ice caps. From those few thousand people would work on a more sustainable life better and work too a life style. Then again that's when aliens work with us on step 2 in human evolution and we go from there joining the other races and live in peace and harmony? sounds too good to be true.... probably all false.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I see the problem as not the sheeple, but the sheeple herders. Like was mentioned before, the conservative Jesus crowd. The republican government. (in the US at least) It's not that religion is wrong, just the sheeple's view of what religion IS is wrong. God, Allah, Jesus, Mohammud (spellling?), Buddah...all are prophets. All had good information. Jesus was killed because the sheeple at the time could not handle his message. GREED was at the front of all of this. Religion has BECOME control. I truly believe that REAL religion is EMPOWERMENT. That is scary for those who want to control.

What becomes of "the Oil-driven world" when we learn that we are truly free to do what we want? Government is worthless to a society that can do as it pleases, travel throughout the universe, and exist without the use of currency. I like the avatar that says "Oil is Jesus!" It pretty much sums up the world today.

We will have the choice to do whatever we please and travel the universe, and that time is coming soon. Disclosure in the form of concern for humanity is coming...mark my words. It is coming soon. We will not all die, but a large number of us will. Disclosure will save us, and that is the only thing that will save us. Those few that desire total control and power will fall after a fight, but they will fall.

Disclosure is just around the corner, folks. Within about 7 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
I see the problem as not the sheeple, but the sheeple herders.

You could have mentioned after all your research and study, that you love planet Earth, you love people, you love plants, water, bees, cats, dogs, flowers, stars, suns, space, the internet, movies, documentaries, the countries that allowed us to learn about it all, etc.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It is very presumptuous of us to think people couldn’t cope with full disclosure. People cope with significant pressures and have their beliefs challenged frequently. It is only those who seek to keep the truth hidden that use the red herring of ‘people couldn’t cope they are not ready’.

I say bring it on and the sooner the better.

www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 8/3/2006 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
It is very presumptuous of us to think people couldn’t cope with full disclosure. People cope with significant pressures and have their beliefs challenged frequently. It is only those who seek to keep the truth hidden that use the red herring of ‘people couldn’t cope they are not ready’.

I say bring it on and the sooner the better.

www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 8/3/2006 by Lady of the Lake]

Thank you.

If there are 57 different species out there at least...

I'd like to say howdy.

hubblesite.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join