It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great white brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I was looking at a "pyramid of power" picture and i saw at the top the great white brotherhood on down threw the red and black brotherhoods to the right of it.

I cant find anything on these people...who are they? Where are they? and WHAT are they?

Are they some kind of secret satanic cult or something?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jackie_brown
I was looking at a "pyramid of power" picture and i saw at the top the great white brotherhood on down threw the red and black brotherhoods to the right of it.

I cant find anything on these people...who are they? Where are they? and WHAT are they?

Can you post a link to this so-called "pyramid of power" structure?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jackie_brown

According to Theosophy, the "Great White Brotherhood" is a school of "mahatmas", or fully enlightened spiritual beings, who guide humanity's evolution. Supposedly, they are saints who have gained immortality because of their purity and virtue.

Needless to say, such a council probably doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Look down to the "basic illuminati structure".

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes i know about that....but apparently some believe theres a body of people today calling themselves the brotherhood of light or the great white brotherhood.

top topics

join