It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the NWO rule Atlantis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This thread is a Speculative Conspiracy Theory Discussion and Collaboration. What if some type of ruling elite Ruled the Earth 10,000 years ago from the fabled city of Atlantis. And a Great Tsunami/Earthquake destroyed there Home base/Island/City. I will offer no links to back-up my story, its just a thought I have had since I first heard about Atlantis from Plato's writtings in school.

I have allways had the feeling about how Atlantis was described, eg: technology advanced society supposively more advanced than we are today. But it doesn't seem like they shared there tech with the rest of the world. If they would have shared there would have been more evidence of there existance. But it seems that if indeed they did exist, they seemed to keep to themselves.

Is it possible that a small percentage of Earths population, could benifit from education, higher education, and all the benifits and luxury a techno advance society and pretty much allow the rest of the world to live at a more primitive level of society. Perhaps these Atlantians could and did manipulate or control the worlds societies....Lets say causing war or famine to keep any country from makeing to many tech gains?

Doesn't it seem throughout our history, that we were much more advanced the farther back in history we go like with the pryimids/spinx of Egypt and other pryimid structures around the globe and also the ancient cities found around the world. compared to what was going on on Earth 1000 years ago??

ok thats the thought for now

attn Mods: If I posted this in the wrong place "uh oops" feel free to move it.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This could explain a lot of phenomena we question today, such as the nazca lines, the pyramids, Stonehenge, and a fair few others.

Keeping the outside world at bay while they increased their technological expertise would have been a very good idea.

But then, these Atlantians maybe weren't even natives of this planet. Space-faring aliens could have perhaps landed on earth and established the society, which would account for the tech they had, and perhaps even the weather controlling devices you say they could possibly have had.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Guessing yes, they may have been called the brotherhood of the snake though, since they have been around a lot longer according to some out there.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I believe you're thinking of the "Old World Order." The one where kings used to fly back and forth from Atlantis to India in vimanas and eat their slaves for breakfast.

new topics

top topics

join