It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
In a post called Numbers and their significance there were talking about seeing the time 11:11 alot and how it has a meaning and all this. We i have notice that so and it freaked me out to find out that it happens to people alot. like when im in bed and cant sleep and i look at my digal clock, like 90% of the time it says 11:11 (no joke) and i read this Numbers and their significance post before i when to work and was think about it so to make things creepyer i come home and get on the computer to go to this website and i kid you not i look down and the time is 11:11. is there really a theory behind this or just me being crazy?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
There might be some significance, i don't know.. but im seeing this number alot also.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I tend to put these things down as not so much coincidence, but more some kind of mental pattern behaviour. You know if you wake up at 06:12 every morning, you would notice these numbers more through out the day/week and probably overthink it, even though it's the bodies clock kicking in.

Although with 11:11 I read that Ancient Egyptians used this as a ratio for building pyramids etc.

But then again 11:11 is the same as 22:22, 100:100 and every other ratio between equal quantities.

So it's probably nothing. You might just see it more because your mind is subconsciencely looking for it.

[edit on 6/3/06 by prmlscrm]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you post on the original Numbers thread, you will probably get more replies. This title will probably be locked for being a duplicate, anyway.

But yeah, I never saw 11:11 before I read about it on here, but then I started to notice it. And I told my mom about it and she said she had always seen it too, so I dunno.
. It only happens twice a day. Although I do get 12:12, 5:55 and similar repeats happening quite a lot too.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
lol; I looked at the clock for the first time yesterday and it was 11:11am of course I think of ATS. I am almost convinced that this is some low level mass subliminal advertisement by ATS

Yeah I know this phenomena has been around for ever.. I have nothing more to add other than I associate it with ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I see the number 666 alot and it kinda FREAKS ME OUT.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
11:11 has to do with twinning programming. If people see this alot (without actually reading about it first) it means that a program inside their mind is telling them to consciously or subconsciously seek those with identical programming, thus a 'twin'....... Also, the activation of the twinning program was with september "11".... where the 'TWIN' towers were destroyed.... and also 10 or so years before that, on september "11" the current US president stated "its time we move into a NEW WORLD ORDER". Coincidence? I think not.

Twinning programming, pumped through media, historical events, and even movies (such as star trek nemesis) are for uniting people with similar programs as mentioned before, but more so, with Greenstar and Endtimes programming. Endtimes being the metaphor of the end of the old way of life, and the introduction of the NEW way of life, being that of the NWO.

Greenstar is that of a staged alien invasion - what will this do? It will force the unity of all nations on earth...force the NWO....

September 11 2001 was a 'test' to see if the overall greenstar project will take hold, and indeed it will, because following Sept 11 2001, the USA united, people willingly gave up their freedom for a false sense of security....

With Greenstar or staged alien invasion, will do exactly the same thing, on a grander scale, to willingly give up freedom, to unite the nations, and to implement a 'false sense of security' that being the NWO.

phew, a lot can be told by the time on a clock hey?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
what does it mean if I see the number 21 a lot? I am just wondering because sometimes I see 11:11 (not often) and almost everytime now I see 11:21 or :21. I have been wanting to know for a while now.

This is about the only thing I know so far. Chris Carters birthdate is november 21st (11/21)

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Don't you look at the time throughout the day? Not just twice at precisely 11:11 and 11:11 pm? Could it be that since it's the only time with all one number you remember it and not every other time you looked at the clock?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
11 is the number of destruction like 9/11. That event was filled with 11s like the towers looking like 11. Bibically its a bad number a negative one. Maybe 11.11=4 could be an dimentional number calculation as it comes only in pairs and not single 11s.

Number - Meaning

One - Beginning, one

Two - Witness, separation

Three - The Trinity (Godhead)

Four - Earth, creation, world

Five - Grace, cross, atonement, life

Six - Man, beast, Satan

Seven- Perfection, completeness

Eight- New beginning

Nine - Completeness, finality, fullness

Ten- Law, government, restoration

Eleven- Incompleteness, disorganization, disintegration

Twelve- Divine government, apostolic fullness

Thirteen- Rebellions, backsliding, apostasy.

Fourteen- Passover

Seventeen- Spiritual order

Twenty-four - Priestly courses; governmental perfection

Thirty - Consecration; maturity for ministry

Forty - Probation, testing, closing in victory or judgment

Fifty - Pentecost, liberty, freedom, jubilee

Seventy- Prior to increase

Seventy-five- Separation, cleansing, purification

One hundred twenty- End of all flesh, beginning life in the Spirit

One hundred forty-four- God's ultimate in creation

One hundred fifty-three- Revival, the elect

Three hundred - Faithful remnant

Six hundred sixty-six --- Antichrist, Satan, the damned Triplicate 666

[edit on 7-3-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is something I found on the net, it completely freaked me out!

> This will get you thinking! You have to do the
"Word" exercise at the bottom! trust me....
>
> Subject: Spooky
>
> 1) New York City has 11 letters
>
> 2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
>
> 3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to
destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
>
> 4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
>
> This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more
interesting:
>
> 1) New York is the 11th state.
>
> 2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers
was flight 11.
>
> 3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
>
> 4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was
carrying 65 Passengers.
> 6+5 = 11
>
> 5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is
now known.
> 9+1+1 = 11
>
> 6) The date is equal to the US emergency services
telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
>
> Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own
mind:
>
> 1) The total number of victims inside all the
hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
>
> 2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar
year. Again 2 + 5 + 4=11.
>
> 3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004
3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
>
> 4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the
Twin Towers incident.
>
> Now this is where things get totally eerie:
>
> The most recognised symbol for the US, after the
Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is
taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
>
> "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken
a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be
felt throughout the lands of Allah And lo, while some
of the people trembled in despair still more
rejoiced:for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands
of Allah and there was peace."
>
> That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

> Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and
see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on
end:
>
> Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
>
> 1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight
number of the first Plane to hit one of the Twin
Towers.
>
> 2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
>
> 3. Change the font size to 48.
>
> 4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS
>
> What do you think now..?!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This has been proven to be false.

snopes.com

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I still want to know what 21 means. Or if you can, 11:21. Still appears the most. Actually any time of the day where its 21 minutes into the hour i see. So ex: 6:21 7:21 1:21 and so on.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've noticed 11:11 several nights running as I've been doing homework or other stuff on my computer... but that might just be because I've seen threads like this one before, and simply noticed that particular time when it came up. I never bothered posting about that, because I figured it could be explained by probabilities, especially since the probability of my working on my computer at around 11pm (especially recently!) has been quite high.

One odd thing that did happen today where I saw the number 11:11 in a very unusual place, however, made me decide to post on this thread, which I saw several days ago. I was working in a lab at school today, and was testing an RF circuit with an oscilloscope. I hooked up the scope to the thing I wanted to measure, checked the value, and saw that I was measuring a frequency of exactly 11.11 MHz, which is especially odd, considering that I was expecting something around 7.6Mhz, so the probability of my seeing 11.11 was rather low.

Of course, being the sort of person I am, I still think it was coincidence, just a really improbable one. But it makes for a good post on this thread, and I usually don't have much to contribute to the paranormal forum, though I lurk here quite often.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
In australia we celebrate(if thats the right word) remembrance day at 11am on the 11th day of the 11th month. We observe a minutes silence to remember those who fought and died for our country.Dont know how or why we arrived at that particular time and day, i will have to do some research.

Cheers
M4S

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have noticed 11:11 many times lately too. When I see it though I get a feeling of foreboding. For a while there I thought it was just a psychological quirk like when you get a new car/truck its like you see hundreds of them afterword. The feeling is different though, and I always associate it with 9/11 in some way, like 9/11 was the starting pistol.

My wife and I moved into a new house last year, my wife goes to this psychic/tarot reader that gives unbelievably accurate information, and my wife paid this woman to "bless our house" the other day. When we got to my room that I meditate in, she suddenly sits down and starts speeking in tongues. This woman is also a witch, her abilty is very real (she opened my eyes to the otherworld about a year ago, and I was a HARD core sceptic) she went on with a lot of personal stuff that we wont go over here, but she said "11:11 this is important you remember 11:11" it was one of quite a few things she said that night that scared that heck out of me. I knew it was the time because she was auto writing at the same time.

I am positive that the time 11:11 is significant. Eleven is a magickal number, and I think some bad mojo is being done and it involves the number 11 as being significant.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightAngel
This is something I found on the net, it completely freaked me out!

> This will get you thinking! You have to do the
"Word" exercise at the bottom! trust me....
>
> Subject: Spooky
>
> 1) New York City has 11 letters
>
> 2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
>
> 3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to
destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
>
> 4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
>
>

OMG...does anyone else here feel like ever shooting themselves in the forehead?...This is utterly ridiculous.

www.hoax-slayer.com...

I guarantee 90% of men would follow the anti-christ if he ever comes.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by asala]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Discussions about numbers belong in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and ideas there.

Closed.

top topics

join