It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons CHIP /CHild Identification Program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"Well this is a rather telling comment. The world exists beyond the borders of your fair country, my friend. The ritual is English and so any reference to the US would be inappropriate. But that isn't the point - the reference is to the fact that we are all members of the human race - our charity and love is not limited merely to those who happen to live within our own country but all humans, as all people are (in the wider sense) our brothers."

Any red blooded American citizen should be repulsed and detest such statements above. American citizens make up the majority of any charitable organizations and contributions, Christian missionary work, disaster relief, and military support despensed world-wide, period!

To assess the veracity of this, all one need do is compare America — a country that has liberated more people from tyranny than any other, and which has been a place of refuge, tolerance and opportunity for more people from more backgrounds than any other in history. It is a God blessed, high honor and cherished privilege to be an American citizen. People worldwide are scrambling to our borders to get in. Globalism and masonry world citizenship are dwarfs and will never match Americanism's culture, compassion, love for mankind and charities. We love our freedoms and relinquishing our rights is contemptable. Not only are your comments completely false, they are simply digusting.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Carrierwave1,

Yer outta phase, boy. Yer lips is movin' but they isn't anythin' sensible comin' out.

Now where'd I put that troll spray?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am right on target. This is what this whole thing is about. Do you want your Constitutional rights preserved or have them inched away by globalism? Masons are globalist as shown plainly by their posts. They have no place at our public schools taking DNA samples of children and calling it CHIP. It is an in your face slam that perhaps you support also. God pitty you too.

Carrierwave~

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we as a people are inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that dangers of exsessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."

President John F. Kennedy
In a public address to National Newspaper Publishers
April 27, 1961

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave1
I am right on target. This is what this whole thing is about. Do you want your Constitutional rights preserved or have them inched away by globalism? Masons are globalist as shown plainly by their posts. They have no place at our public schools taking DNA samples and calling it IT CHIP. It is an in your face slam that perhaps you support also. God pitty you too.

Carrierwave~

Bad news for you......I'm one of them!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

And BTW, it's CHIP, not IT CHIP. Bit of a difference. Methinks yer tin hat's a little loose.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Any red blooded American citizen should be repulsed and detest such statements above. American citizens make up the majority of any charitable organizations and contributions, Christian missionary work, disaster relief, and military support despensed world-wide, period!

What are you on about?!? Your statement above may be true, but please accord people who are unlucky enough not to live in the United States their opportunity to assist the wider worlds' citizens as well.

(snip patriotic speech) Not only are your comments completely false, they are simply digusting.

And what, exactly, is disgusting? And what is false? I recommend you read what is posted, not what you think is posted.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Masons are globalist as shown plainly by their posts.

I can't speak for all freemasons, but I am proud to regard Americans and Russians, Czech and Chinese, Africans and Arabs as all members of the brotherhood of Man, and all equally entitled to my regard. We all have much more in common than we are different, and the world would be a much better place if we all realized it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Carrierwave1....Man I hate it for you but you are grasping at straws. I cant figure out where you are coming from.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I too am in favour of fewer divisions between humankind, as opposed to more. Does that make me "globalist"/evil?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"The world exists beyond the borders of your fair country, my friend."

.."the reference is to the fact that we are all members of the human race - our charity and love is not limited merely to those who happen to live within our own country but all humans, as all people are (in the wider sense) our brothers."

Your implication is that as a Masonic "world citizen" there is some kind of special awareness of the world and unique charity for mankind, and that I am uninformed about a world that exist beyond the borders of "my fair country".(America) I am pointing out to you that I am not uninformed of a world that exist outside the U.S. That American citizens like myself contribute more than others to the needs of this old world, that American citizens are and have been proven to be deeply concerned about all the world's peoples and not "merely to those that happen to live within our own country"...

No American citizen needs to become a "world citizen" to have awareness of a hurting world and to contribute to it's needs. For an American citizens to make that ritual Masonic oath to become a "world citizen" they are taking a step downward and casting contempt upon his own citizenship and aught to be ashamed of themselves. And I would say also that of any British citizen, that they would be doing the same thing.

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

"The world exists beyond the borders of your fair country, my friend."

.."the reference is to the fact that we are all members of the human race - our charity and love is not limited merely to those who happen to live within our own country but all humans, as all people are (in the wider sense) our brothers."

Your implication is that as a Masonic "world citizen" there is some kind of special awareness of the world and unique charity for mankind, and that I am uninformed about a world that exist beyond the borders of "my fair country".(America)

You are reading way too much into my words, and, if I may say, being unnecessarily overdefefensive. 'Citizen of the world' is not a literal description but in this context simply means 'member of the human race'. As there is no supra-national global government for me to pledge my allegiance to, it is a literal impossibility anyway. You do seem capable of determining nuances of expression in phrases, as you seem to believe I was being disingenuous about the US, where in fact I was not. With an American mother and American wife I would be on dangerous territory to do that

Nowhere did I make any comment about whether individuals or governments play a greater or lesser role in humanitarianism beyond their own borders - that was simply your overengineering of the ritual quote. One of the dangers of analyzing and extrapolating something without really understanding context is that incorrect (and sometimes wildly incorrect) conclusions can be drawn. As is the case here.

So, to clarify, freemasonry does not require its members to become "World Citizens" in any literal sense. You appear to have forgotten part of the same quote you have already posted:

by paying due obedience to the laws of any State which may for a time become the place of your residence

This would seem to rather preclude allegiances to a second nation or authority, wouldn't you say?

Now perhaps we can put this diversion to sleep and return to the discussion about CHIP.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I am right on target. This is what this whole thing is about. Do you want your Constitutional rights preserved or have them inched away by globalism? Masons are globalist as shown plainly by their posts.

Wasn't it Masons who wrote, signed, and ratified the Constitution? Hmmmm.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we as a people are inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that dangers of exsessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."

President John F. Kennedy
In a public address to National Newspaper Publishers
April 27, 1961

lol, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. Kennedy was NOT talking about Freemasonry and other fraternal organizations. He himself was a member of one (Knights of Columbus).

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence there were or nine open Masons. Maybe eight or nine signed the Constitution.

Carrierwave~

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence there were or nine open Masons. Maybe eight or nine signed the Constitution.

Carrierwave~

Of the 39 men who signed the Constitution, there were 13 Masons (33%).

The Constitution of the United States is in part based on "The Constitutions of the Free Masons", originally published in America by Benjamin Franklin, Past Grand Master of Masons in Pennsylvania, in 1734.

There are nine known Masons among the signers of the Declaration of Independence, which was co-written by a high ranking Mason (Franklin). It is generally agreed by historians that Franklin was an important author in the U.S. Constitution too.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
im not even gonna read pages 2-4, because im sure it has just devolved into the usual MASONS SUCK, and heres why: ,
and all the usual BS fighting over said comments.

being a mason i have learned to just let things roll off my shoulder, especially in forums such as these, because it doesnt matter what masons do, the majority will hate us, and find ways to drag our names through the mud. Why? just because we keep some things, like our sacred rituals for ourselves, and not open to any random Dick and Jane? We arent even a secret society. For God's sake any one of you can fabricate lie after lie, and make your way in..does that sound like the mind controlling freaks we are made out to be ? to be unable to detect a lie? In reality most of you wouldnt even have to lie, and you will gaing admittance...thats not really a secret society. you really wanna know our big ooo lala secrets? then join...youll find the most exciting thing that happens is steak nite.

its a damned if we do, damned if we dont scenario. It doesnt matter WHAT the CHIP program was called..some YAHOO will still find a way to flip it around to where masons are evil and were trying to screw society, when all we hope for is to make it better for everyone...masons and non masons alike.

we can call the program BANANA and one of you will be bound to say...."its interesting ..why the name banana? it clearly stands for

B ring
A nnihilation
N ow
A dvance
N ibiru
A dvance!!!"

geez.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
lol, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. Kennedy was NOT talking about Freemasonry and other fraternal organizations. He himself was a member of one (Knights of Columbus).

Well then Mr. Light, Just whom then was Kennedy talking about?

Kennedy believed Freemasons were a "secret society". The Catholic Church called freemasons "a secret society" as do many Protestant Churches because their oaths and meetings were bound in a shroud of secrecy. (See any Catholic dictionary)

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well then Mr. Light, Just whom then was Kennedy talking about?

Kennedy's comment was in response to a reporter's question, whether or not Kennedy supported the secrecy of the Jesuits. JFK got a lot of flak from the press because he was a Catholic. Theoretically, Catholics' first allegiance is to the Bishop of Rome in the Vatican. They kept saying, therefore, that Kennedy would be taking orders from a foreign power, and would be influenced by Jesuits.

In reality, none of this was really true. And it seems he was only a nominal Catholic anyway, I never thought of him as taking it all that seriously.

Kennedy believed Freemasons were a "secret society". The Catholic Church called freemasons "a secret society" as do many Protestant Churches because their oaths and meetings were bound in a shroud of secrecy. (See any Catholic dictionary)

I really couldn't care less what any church thinks. As for Kennedy, he did not consider Masonry a "secret society". In his first year of office, the Supreme Council 33° of the Scottish Rite of Masonry hosted an international Masonic conference in D.C. Kennedy invited them all to the White House, and during his speech gave the Masons a big thumbs up for their charity work.

Kennedy chose as his running mate Lyndon B. Johnson, a Mason. Kennedy appointed Sen. George McGovern, a 33° Scottish Rite Mason, as one of his key advisors.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Any red blooded American citizen should be repulsed and detest such statements above...Globalism and masonry world citizenship are dwarfs and will never match Americanism's culture, compassion, love for mankind and charities. We love our freedoms and relinquishing our rights is contemptable. Not only are your comments completely false, they are simply digusting.

First I found this funny, then detestable, and now it just seems sad. People putting their nationality above their humanity is what is wrong with the World, and calling people evil for being proud of thier humanity is pretty stupid.

On topic, I cannot see any way the CHIP data could be misused if it is being given to the parents, and is probably a positive thing. This will aid in idenification of missing children, and would be no different if the police were doing it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yessir, actually putting one's nationality before his humanity is called "patriotism". Want to know who these "stupid" "detestable" people are? One who pays the ultimate price that the nation might live. Those who died at Valley Forge for your freedoms. Obviously it is a word you never heard of or was ever a part of your vocabulary. It is what every U.S. soldier did who died on foreign soil to stop the Nazis. It is what every wife did who kissed their soldier-boy good bye and he never returned. That's putting your "nationality before your humanity." Boy, that IS "sad and detestable"--that is what's wrong with this world!

Here is a three-fold plan, whoever you are.

1. Return to your sand box.

2. Re-dig hole

3. Re-insert head.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Carrierwave1]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My "gun nut" radar just went off...

Weren't we talking about C.H.I.P?

I'm still waiting to hear your explanation as to how the program is supposed to be abused, when the parents are responsible for keeping the data.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Kennedy's words in the quote I gave was from a SPEECH he made--not a response to a question from some press conference with reporters. I have the entire speech if you would like me to post it. It is also true the Ronald Reagan kissed the popes ring on a papal visit--Reagan was a mason too.

Kennedy's comments from the "speech" are correct about this nation's attitude toward secret societies. Whether he actually agreed with it or not is another thing. I was never a big Kennedy fan anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join