It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Looting the U.S. Treasury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I consider myself a Conservative, but as an independent thinker, I think George Bush is the biggest scoundrel of a President America has ever had. After his term in office is over, America is going to find that the biggest looting of the U.S. Treasury in history has taken place. We are going to find out that Billions of dollars (our tax money) in payments to the Halliburton Corporation, for services and goods, will be unaccounted for, and where funneled straight into the pockets of top Halliburton executives (this including Bush & Cheney).

I believe Bush and Cheney are also getting a cut in this deal with the UAE to handle port operations across America. Why else would Bush be so eager to push a deal that 70% of Americans oppose. You have to ask yourself, whom is Bush serving… the American public or himself?

Many years ago (back in the late 80’s) George Bush and his brother Neil where also deeply involved in the looting of Silverado S&L in Colorado. This cost taxpayers 100’s of Millions of dollars in FDIC paybacks. Neil Bush’s role in this was considered so heinous that he was barred from the banking industry for life.

Dick Cheney is also a corporate pirate. In the late 90’s he was sued by shareholders of the Halliburton Corporation for cooking the books, in an attempt to inflate profits and his “A” shares of stock. Several years’ worth of Halliburton’s earning statements had to be restated.

I also dislike Bush’s handling of Immigration policies. His policies have nothing to do with empathy for the plight of Immigrants that wish to move here, in order to obtain the American dream. His policies are based on the sheer greed of providing cheap labor to American Business’s, thus driving down wages for all citizens.

Voting the Democrats into office is not the answer. They are just as morally bankrupt and self-serving as the Republicans. I hate to be the barer of bad news, but the Democrats darling of political correctness, Hillary Clinton, was also involved in the looting of an S&L in Arkansas, which cost American tax payers 100’s of Millions of dollars in FDIC paybacks as well. Where do you think much of the Clintons initial wealth came from?

When John Kerry was claiming to be the candidate of the working people, his wife, Teresa Heinz, was using her large block of shareholder votes to close down North American food processing plants, and move them to South America, in order to obtain cheap labor.

The time has come for Americans to refuse to be taken advantage of any more.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Stars_n_Bars]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Amen S & B I also consider myself somewhat concervative but when are people going to wake up.

jfy

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What's the difference between us and Bush?
We're conservatives. Bush isn't.

Going fiscally insane is not being conservative with our money, so I really never understand why people call him a conservative.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
People call Bush conservative because that's what the talking heads tell them. He's got an R next to his name right? To think beyond that would require some effort and maybe even missing a episode of Desperate Housewives.

I fear that the horrid fiscal situation that Bush and his boot licking bitches in congress have put us in will soon be made manifest. The 'petrodollar' is all that's been propping up our looted economy for years and may be about to disappear. Hope you've prepared.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by resistor]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What's the difference between us and Bush?
We're conservatives. Bush isn't.

Who can define what a conservative is ?
Who is to say that you are a conservative ?
I think to label someone a conservative is to general in most cases.
For example I might be considered a conservative on some issues but if Is I was to label myself a conservative in all likely hood it wouldnt be an accurate statement.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I always thought conservative was about being
fiscally responsible
socially traditional
pro smaller government
nationalists not globalists

But eh, I guess definitions can vary these days, huh?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
well, actually, he tried to loot the treasury, but all he found was a bunch of IOU's, his predecessors got there before him and all that was left was our integrity, our good name and honor, and our hopes for the future.

so, he decided to loot your children's and grandchildren's future instead and compromised our integrity and blackend our good name and honor.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by dawnstar]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Dick Cheney is also a corporate pirate. In the late 90’s he was sued by shareholders of the Halliburton Corporation for cooking the books,

REPLY: As can be seen, no proof was ever founbf by prosecuting attorneys:

Although a virtual army of government investigators, plaintiffs' lawyers, and opposition researchers have pored over Halliburton, no evidence has ever emerged indicating that Cheney knew about any of its travails. For example: He says he wasn't told about an accounting change in 1998 that boosted pretax income by 46% -- a move that wasn't disclosed to shareholders and led to Securities & Exchange Commission sanctions earlier this year.

But his story has withstood close examination. Scott + Scott, a Colchester (Conn.) plaintiffs' law firm that's suing Halliburton over the incident, hired a private investigator who interviewed dozens of former employees. "We did not find anything about Dick Cheney," says partner David R. Scott.

His policies have nothing to do with empathy for the plight of Immigrants that wish to move here, in order to obtain the American dream.

REPLY: They're not Immigrants, they're criminals. Bank robbers and drug pushers want a better life, too, so where's that empathy you mention?

I think George Bush is the biggest scoundrel of a President America has ever had.

REPLY: Am I correct in assuming that you were asleep during the 8 yars of the previous administration?

Going fiscally insane is not being conservative with our money.........

REPLY: I somewhat agree with you there.... too much money towards education, when we're not getting our moneys worth as it is; More funding for the drug program, Medicaid, etc.

I fear that the horrid fiscal situation that Bush and his boot licking bitches in congress have put us in

REPLY: Yeah... $3 Trillion in new income added to the economy; 4 million new jobs; the economy is booming; the national debt is only 2.3% of GDP.... that's real hard to take......

new topics

top topics

join