It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by DaFunk13
And on the Coast Guard thing...did it matter? Did they hassle you about it? I can't believe it was a big deal. You can't possibly be the only smoker in the USCG.
* The death penalty for any trafficking, cultivating, importing, selling, or trading controlled drugs or their chemical precursors.
* The death penalty for possession of the amounts listed above.
* The death penalty for any government official found guilty of trafficking or of planting drugs.
* A life sentence for possession of more than five grams of hard drugs.
* A 12-year prison sentence for possession of less than five grams of hard drugs.
* Stiff new penalties for using cell phones or the Internet to make drug deals.
* Stiff new penalties for "dangerous drug financiers, protectors, and coddlers."
* Mandatory drug tests for persons seeking drivers' licenses or weapons permits.
* Mandatory drug tests for candidates for public office.
* Mandatory drug tests for persons charged with a crime punishable by more than six years in prison.
* Random drug tests for students and workers in government and the private sector
* Compulsory drug education in all school levels.
Originally posted by Eternal_Punisher
Who'd have ever thought a serial rapist could do less time then a horticulturist simply trying to turn a profit out of his crops
I simply wanted to clearly note that not everyone who raises marijuana does so for any sort of profit motive.
Originally posted by aspen
stop listening to your drug dealer tell you it's ok. it is not ok. everything has risks. vote with your dollar. either support these creeps, or do not.
In just a little over a year I can feel the recovery my lungs have made even though I still smoke trees like a rasta.
Originally posted by Rasobasi420
There is no THC in the leaves, so I wan't getting high.
i have to laugh when people say that pot is a benign substance. some of these people refuse to eat red meat, or drink tapwater. what's is UP with that? you have to know that there are immediate negative health effects from every puff of pot you have. of course if the pot is the only thing you are smoking.