It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wha??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I googled "Invasion of the USA" and THIS site came up, I dont understand it. I goes into detail about the invasion of the USA right down to the uniforms, yet it provides no links or any outside sources and leaves me puzzled.

have a looksee

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Going through everything I am confused. I thought it was an artschool but othere then that I dont know what else to think,

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, that is certainly strange.....I say bring it on. I have a new shotgun that needs breaking in.

Perhaps we should Add a Comment on their comments page.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
I googled "Invasion of the USA"

What led you to Google "Invasion of the USA"?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imspicy
Well, that is certainly strange.....I say bring it on. I have a new shotgun that needs breaking in.

Hmmm sounds good my new Glock 20 needs breaking in right along side my VEPR

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
I googled "Invasion of the USA"

What led you to Google "Invasion of the USA"?

I have done some similar searches in my day. You never know when some enemy force gets cocky and thinks no one will search the internet for their plans.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Big Bad Wolf]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If it's true, this will be a massacer, there will be millions of deads. Hope it doesn't happen because almost every american will be killl.

link   
Hell I first thought of the movie with Chuck Norris when I saw the title.

link   
If it's true, this will be a massacer, there will be millions of deads. Hope it doesn't happen because almost every american will be killl.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I think there's some seriously delusional people (or person) behind this site. We have "The Flying Gotama Kids" who will be leading the invasion into Texas(!) I particularly enjoyed the statement:

We shall rally the masses of Asia, Africa, Europe Central and South America, Canada and Greenland to orchestra a massive invasion of the USA

I have a rather hard time seeing the "masses" be rallied into invading the US. Usually it's the action of the governments and the military, y'know?

It's an entertaining site to poke around, if only for the writer's sheer inability to understand how the world works. Kind of reminds me of Sorcha Faal.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Will Bono and Geldorf go with Bush or with the in invasion forces?

Bono? Oh man, if Bono throws in with the invasion, we might as well surrender now.

We shall rally the masses of ...Greenland to orchestra a massive invasion of the USA.

Yep, Greenland will definitely tip the scales in the invasion's favor. Maybe even without Bono.

Sounds goofy, but I'm gonna ready the family counter-invasion force, just in case...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hell I need to test my heat seeking rocket launcher prototype. Bring it on! But then again do I really like the current government...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It does surprise me, with the DHS going of like the NAzi's of Germany.

They are beingused to harass,sued, threaten...and reporter who disagree's with bush or what evil he does.

With all that, how can this site be allowed to exist.

I would think they would take it down, legally or by hacking it.

eITHER CASE, i AM GLAD i AM NOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join