It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me a few "reasons" why I should take David Icke seriously?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Reptilians do exist my friend. When I first saw them, I have never heard of reptilians, not have I heard of David Icke. But take it from me, and I never lie, these things whether you believe it or not, do exist. They are freaky little things, I think some of them are big too.

But I have seen these, they came from the 4th demension. Demensions exist, if you don't believe in that...then that is kind of wierd, seeing that people have seen ghosts, including myself. Also, there are many demensions my friend...jsut because you haven't seen a reptilian yet, doesn't mean they don't exist.

There many problems with what you have just said:

With the line "But take it from me, and I never lie..." you have ordered the suspension of rational thought by telling us, just as David Icke does, to have faith in what you say. Seeing as ATS is, for the better part, a place for those with an above average bull**** filter, your plea to suspend our disbelief seems a bit lofty considering the subject matter.

"But I have seen these, they came from the 4th demension"

The first part of that sentence is a claim-a claim that can only be substantiated by you. Whether or not you saw a 'reptilian' is of no consequence when stacked next to the latter part of the sentence.

"they came from the 4th demension"

I can tell you that my uncle lives in Florida and you wouldn't have a difficult time believing that, but tell me that 'reptilians' come from the 4th dimension, then I will request some supporting evidence/theories. But, that would prove quite difficult seeing as the 4th dimension is not reference to spatial dimensions, but of time as a dimension. If something from the 4th dimension were trying to take over our world I can assure that it would be more stranger and incomprehensible than you could imagine.

"jsut because you haven't seen a reptilian yet, doesn't mean they don't exist."

And just because I've never seen Santa Claus means there's still a good chance he does exist?

And the bit about asking one to show up...
I just requested the presence of a 'reptilian' and one did not materialize. Is that supposed to happen?

I hold a civil contempt for the authoritative manner in which you speak. You haven't granted me any further illumination to the ravings of an overpaid huckster. David Icke falls into the same class as these other notable con-men: John Edward, Ms. Cleo, Tedd Haggard, and Eric Cartman.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Reptilians do exist my friend. When I first saw them, I have never heard of reptilians, not have I heard of David Icke. But take it from me, and I never lie, these things whether you believe it or not, do exist. They are freaky little things, I think some of them are big too.

But I have seen these, they came from the 4th demension. Demensions exist, if you don't believe in that...then that is kind of wierd, seeing that people have seen ghosts, including myself. Also, there are many demensions my friend...jsut because you haven't seen a reptilian yet, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Remember, at the time I had experienced this reptile attack, I had never heard of these things, or David Icke, and it was...very scary. It was no hallucination....no dream.....it was half astral projection/and half real. Because I can tell the difference, believe me. I have had dreams that seem real, but this one was nothing like it.

While there is a way to capture ghosts on camera, it is hard to catch a reptilian...well, they do exist! They do! If you don't believe me, jsut ask for them to come. I know that sounds stupid, but they will, trust me they will. I strongly do not reccommend you do that though. It is extremely dangerous.

I always thought that the thing that attacked me was a green dinosaur ghost or something, lol...guess I was wrong.

So it was half astral half real? 50/50 as in 50%? So it was not a hallucination and it was not a dream, yet it was only half real? LMAO WOW. How convincing of a story that is half real and half fake. Dude you made my day.
edit on 20-2-2011 by PunyPeasant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I can honestly not think of a reason in the world to take that man seriously. The videos and claims don't even add up in the slightest. A complete waste of anyone's time to even consider such alien reptile nonsense!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
whether you choose to believe Icke or not, it's even more foolish for one to close his/her mind completely to ANY idea, no matter how far-fetched it may seem. after all, truth is stranger than fiction.

and what a better way to destroy one's credibility than to deem them mentally unfit. get a few "professionals" to label a person mentally unstable, and everything that person says or does now becomes ridiculous...

i think the most important thing you can do is gather all the information you can, then put it all together and toss the rubbish, and apply the plausible.

you'll never hear the truth if you're not listening...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the fact that this thread hasnt been flagged, lol @ u

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Ok here is the low down on Mr. Icke and I have to say that having just started this forum and site, I am feeling the first signs of danger at learning that Icke is considered creditworthy enough to be this sites ally.

David Icke exists solely to generate instant dismissal of anything he says as being the product of a completely deseased mind by the general public, and discredit and disempower the words of anybody who is described as a conspiracy theorist. Now the thing about Icke is that he is actually speaking real truths that emanate from his direct contact with, and true alignment to those he is professing to expose. But see the thing is he also comes out with the biggest load of old bollocks imaginable like shape-shifting reptilians and the fabricated moon-matrix. He deliberately undermines the real truth that he speaks which renders his impact and influence to zero. How on earth do you think that he manages to live, without harrassment on Freemason Island? Why is his website populated by Mason mediators? Why do you get barred for speaking the truth? Why does he not allow free expression of opinion when it looks bad on him. Why is he constantly ragging on about being ripped off, why is he constantly promoting his products in a way that displays the same desire for wealth and power that he slags off The Illuminati for. Here is the cruncher: David Icke IS a Rothschild. .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
David Icke is truly the genius of our era. We are going to recognize this soon or later.

If they are reptiles or not, the evidence leads to conclude they(Cabal) are obsessed with reptiles. I heard some one else say that this is a which craft type of trickery from their part to put fear in to us because of our innate aversion against the reptilian species.
Besides the reptile story he has uncovered many more hidden truths, so don't forget that.

David Icke is not a fiction writer, he never was. He is a journalist who collects evidence and has the genius mind to think further. To think like no one else dared to think.

He is not a con man, he has no money whatsoever. He publishes his own books and he lives a simple modest life amongst his family and friends.

I love this man dearly. And I feel sorry for all the ridicule and hardship he has had to endure all these years. Despite all that he continued, unstoppable and hungry for answers. What a character this man has!!
edit on 30-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join