It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory about Earthlings being our Gods.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi guys, i keep raeding theory's about aliens and stuff...i DO blieve in intelligent alien life, and i DO belive they visit Earth, but i have actually another theory about our gods...

Now, we know there were some brilliant civilisations on earth before us.
Look at the pyramids, they are proof of great knowledge about the universe/planets/stars etc etc and they can also be proof of a great advanced technology like anti-gravity machines or something.

Now, isnt is possible that this civillisation so far advanced travelled through space? i do think so! why not, they had superior knowledge about the universe and the pyramids suggests anti-gravity machines.

So, they knew there was maybe a planet (planet X) or a comet hitting the Earth (the flood and Noah's Ark)...so what if they colonized another planet, and later on returned to Earth, to help us, give us some knowledge etc etc..

I think that this is more logical than just real aliens who just love to be worshipped by inferior humans.

In the bible too there are uncountable events that all points to Ufo's and stuff.. they say that if you live a good live in love and peace you will come to heaven...

Now, dont they just mean that if you live in love and peace as a civilisation, you can accomplish the the technical knowledge and beakthroughs they had, so you can travel to their planet in your own spaceships, and that they just call that planet Heaven or whatever?

Maybe they were from Earth and they created us again because we were destroyed by the flood, God did say :"Let US make humans the way WE look..

One thing is for sure, the gods were astronauts, alien or humans i dont know, but it makes so much more sense that it were just very very advanced humans...who escaped Earth because they knew of a global disaster

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
By the way, some months ago ESA discovered another planet, and if you count the moon and sun as planets than this new discovered one is the 12th

Also it doesnt have an orbit like al the other planets, it is travelling in a straight line through the milky way..

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
nah... creation happened before the flood. we all decend from Noah. that's why we're so much alike, and not demon/human halfbreed giants and such...

new topics

join