It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hiram key

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What do the masons on here make of it sureky not ANOTHER conspiracy to be swept under the carpet. These people will tell you the world is as it seems and anyone who questions this is crazy or onto a conspiracy. Look beyond the boundries you'll find the truth. Or maybe im CRAZY.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Sonneh,

Apparently, you are not well versed in masonic principles and understanding, otherwise you would not have instigated such a snide remark. It is a simple concept. Let me give you a lesson in Political Science.

Because by nature, man is evil. He has been relagated a choice of free agency - THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE. Having understood this principle, I can take it one step futher. Man will always naturally usurp power from others. However, because man has been given the choice to choose, it is not always in his best interest to agree with each other on a large scale collective interest. Perhaps he may able to do it temporarily such the example of the soviet empire of Stalin, Trotsky and others. But, all of this is short lived and the system of collectivism negatively impacts the true meaning of FRE AGENCY. There will constantly be wars and rumors of wars. One nation will rise against another, but a balance of power exists between larger states to undermine the anxious roque states and to blatantly express democracy in forms and the ability to practice free agency. All men seek to be free, if not, he is ignorant and cast into Aristotle's lot of waste.

Masonry does not seek to undermine governments and religions. It seeks to condemn evil and constantly strives to force it in to the open forum of ideas and thoughts such as ATS. Men of evil commit themselves to fear us because they will not adopt what is true and good. Masonry represents the Creator and his language to mankind. The Creator has given us simple principles on this earth to always strive to find good in all men regardless of religion. We meet on the level, meaning we are all equal. No man is better than the next. This is a very simple concept and cannot be emphasised enough.

Yes, there are tyrannical people such as Adolf Hitler, Napolean and Nero. Did they succeed in ruling the world? NO. It will never happen. Men will fight till the death to protect their freedom. This state alone has more guns than all off Europe. The NEW WORLD ORDER is not a conspiracy idea. It is a ancient one....good vs evil...Satan vs GOD...choice vs enslavement. The NEW WORLD ORDER is a shangrala concept that men have sought to aspire throughout the ages. It is a re-ordering of the world. To bring it back to the CREATOR. To prepare for the Seond Coming. It is not a bunch of old masons that meet each week to overthrow the government or conspire to kill other men. They meet because they love mankind and seek to MAKE GOOD MEN BETTER! They want to make the world a better place, not to tear it down.

It is sad that David Icke and his followers really don't understand this. I am here because ADAM IS and forever will be. The incident in the sacred Garden gave us that Free Agency. To return to the Creator, we must extrol true virtue of kindness and love toward all men. This is the true order of the world!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by declair
Sonneh,

Apparently, you are not well versed in masonic principles and understanding, otherwise you would not have instigated such a snide remark. It is a simple concept. Let me give you a lesson in Political Science.

Because by nature, man is evil. He has been relagated a choice of free agency - THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE. Having understood this principle, I can take it one step futher. Man will always naturally usurp power from others. However, because man has been given the choice to choose, it is not always in his best interest to agree with each other on a large scale collective interest. Perhaps he may able to do it temporarily such the example of the soviet empire of Stalin, Trotsky and others. But, all of this is short lived and the system of collectivism negatively impacts the true meaning of FRE AGENCY. There will constantly be wars and rumors of wars. One nation will rise against another, but a balance of power exists between larger states to undermine the anxious roque states and to blatantly express democracy in forms and the ability to practice free agency. All men seek to be free, if not, he is ignorant and cast into Aristotle's lot of waste.

Masonry does not seek to undermine governments and religions. It seeks to condemn evil and constantly strives to force it in to the open forum of ideas and thoughts such as ATS. Men of evil commit themselves to fear us because they will not adopt what is true and good. Masonry represents the Creator and his language to mankind. The Creator has given us simple principles on this earth to always strive to find good in all men regardless of religion. We meet on the level, meaning we are all equal. No man is better than the next. This is a very simple concept and cannot be emphasised enough.

Yes, there are tyrannical people such as Adolf Hitler, Napolean and Nero. Did they succeed in ruling the world? NO. It will never happen. Men will fight till the death to protect their freedom. This state alone has more guns than all off Europe. The NEW WORLD ORDER is not a conspiracy idea. It is a ancient one....good vs evil...Satan vs GOD...choice vs enslavement. The NEW WORLD ORDER is a shangrala concept that men have sought to aspire throughout the ages. It is a re-ordering of the world. To bring it back to the CREATOR. To prepare for the Seond Coming. It is not a bunch of old masons that meet each week to overthrow the government or conspire to kill other men. They meet because they love mankind and seek to MAKE GOOD MEN BETTER! They want to make the world a better place, not to tear it down.

It is sad that David Icke and his followers really don't understand this. I am here because ADAM IS and forever will be. The incident in the sacred Garden gave us that Free Agency. To return to the Creator, we must extrol true virtue of kindness and love toward all men. This is the true order of the world!

I would like to be enlightened as I am very ignorant concerning the masons. How does one become a mason? Is there a way to contact them to find out how to become one?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We aren't incapable of being found. Open your white pages, wherever you live I'm sure that your local lodge will be listed. But remember, Masons will not ask you to join, you have to make the choice and ask (also as long as you are 18 generally, my lodge you have to be 21, if not check out the DeMolays which are the youth version of Masonry.) Wow that sounded really dark, but hey it's ATS so I like to write cryptically.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarecrow19d

I would like to be enlightened as I am very ignorant concerning the masons. How does one become a mason? Is there a way to contact them to find out how to become one?

It's against the rules to discuss that here because it isn't conspiracy-related. However, if you're interested in the requirements for membership, send me a U2U, including the country and/or state where you live, and I'll get you some info.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, this thread kinda resembles a smackdown against non-Masons, so I'll try and bring it back into play:

What are the most striking themes of the Hiram Key?

What conspiracies are outlined in the book? Does it createa strong case?

Having not read it, I'd like to hear some opinions before I make a purchase.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

It's against the rules to discuss that here because it isn't conspiracy-related. However, if you're interested in the requirements for membership, send me a U2U, including the country and/or state where you live, and I'll get you some info.

I tried to send you one, but I am not at 20 posts yet. Oak Forest, Il. is where I am at.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

here is a novel concept. If you can , read it for yourself.
draw your own conclusions. excercise that muscle between
your ears.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I tried to send you one, but I am not at 20 posts yet. Oak Forest, Il. is where I am at.

To the mods: Please allow this post due to the other member's not being able to access U2U.

Scarecrow,

Here is the website for the Grand Lodge of Illinois. On it, you will be able to access information about Lodges in your area, as well as membership requirements in your state. If you have any specific questions, you can email the Grand secretary of your Grand Lodge, and he will be happy to assist you.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Having not read it, I'd like to hear some opinions before I make a purchase.

Knight and Lomas, the book's authors, are both Masons. However, it has been debunked many times by historical scholars, both within and outside the fraternity. The book is mostly lore and fantasy, ala Manly P. Hall's early writings.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sonneh, are you talking about the book "The Hiram Key"? What did you find to be the most convincing bit of evidence from it?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

To the mods: Please allow this post due to the other member's not being able to access U2U.

Scarecrow,

Here is the website for the Grand Lodge of Illinois. On it, you will be able to access information about Lodges in your area, as well as membership requirements in your state. If you have any specific questions, you can email the Grand secretary of your Grand Lodge, and he will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

here is a novel concept. If you can , read it for yourself.
draw your own conclusions. excercise that muscle between
your ears.

Thanks for your completely useless and condescending post, mate.

As I said:

I'd like to hear some opinions before I make a purchase. [/quote

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Roark
I'd like to hear some opinions before I make a purchase. [/quote
Well then here is another novel concept. (although not very novel. Several
others and I have used it for years.) It is called the Public Library.
Most are even connected to a web of other libraries where they can get books
they dont have.

As far as opinions go they are like A******** everyone has one. with out reading the material for YOURSELF you are kind of screwed. For instance
in the material presented in this work you have , to start with, 3 basic positions.

What can be proved as Historically accurate.

What might be accurate, but might not be accepted by mainstream beliefs.

What Might be probable , based on conventions and mores of the period.

What is likely to be pure unadulterated bovine feces.

Now to answer each of these questions you must ask of each respondant
the following:

What are your religious beliefs? are you a fundamentalist xian ?

What is your educational level? ( factored into this must also be independant study of things like comparitive religion.]

What are your religious prejudgeices?

well you get the idea .

Or as S Holmes said" when the possible is eliminated the impossible becomes
probable."

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Once again, thanks for patronising me with your "novel concepts". I'm sure you're a real clever guy etc.

Anyone actually read The Hiram Key here?

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Roark]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

as a matter of fact Yes. twice. both times I checked it out of the local public library.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
external image

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Roark,

I tried to read it and found it to be utter nonsense. Their so-called "research" is based purely on speculation. I couldn't get very far into it at all.

If you want my advice, borrow the book. Don't support the clowns who wrote it by actually buying it from them.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
I tried to read it and found it to be utter nonsense. Their so-called "research" is based purely on speculation.

Sounds like the experience I had with "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"...

I became frustrated with their hypotheses being built upon assumptions which were dependant upon other gross assumptions.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
I tried to read it and found it to be utter nonsense. Their so-called "research" is based purely on speculation.

Sounds like the experience I had with "Holy Blood, Holy Grail"...

I became frustrated with their hypotheses being built upon assumptions which were dependant upon other gross assumptions.

Yes. I had a similar one with HB,HG several years ago. Interesting book but historical fact, it's not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join