It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Children Sacrificed to Goddess

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Didn't Benjamin Franklin sacrefice children while in London chillin with his Illuminati buddies?

Ooh, hey, a bandwagon...

Aside froma seriously suspect second link in there...I give you this:

The principal suspect in the mystery is William Hewson...

And where's the sacrifice, Goddess, or general brutality? This doesn't appear much like Mengele to me...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

With a recent grant of £3 million 36 Craven Street has been given a complete and authentic makeover. In the course of the building works they found the remains of several human skeletons. Apparently Franklin rented out the bottom of his house to some of the most skilled medical scientists of his day. They carved up cadavers in the basement to get a better understanding of human anatomy.
Link

This excerpt is from about halfway down the page. It's the most credible bit I've got. The problem is that this is the official story. My entire point is that it's very possible that to this day human sacrefices are commonplace. And if it's good enough for one of our founding fathers, then by gum it's good enough for me!!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey if ya want the power and money then you got to pay your dues they say. Then sacrifices have to be a regular part of any satanist's/globalists daily diet in order to maintain optimum health

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
My entire point is that it's very possible that to this day human sacrefices are commonplace. And if it's good enough for one of our founding fathers, then by gum it's good enough for me!!

Going by your sig. you do believe this?

Have you chosen a 'wish' and victim to 'make it come true'?

I wouldn't say human sacrifices are 'commonplace' but they are not 'rare' as many would have others believe.

Going by how many people don't condemn and/or defend this practice (and those who deny it out of hand despite the evidence) and other reasons to kill the helpless, it seems the only evil left in the mind of those who claim to use theirs better than Christians, is just being a Christian.

'Funny', because this is what the Bible, you and your ilk hate, says would happen at the end of this system of things.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I came across this article on some priests that got caught committing cannabilism. I suspect that it is related to the worship of this deity, "Kali".

Quite a bloody, and vicious cult...

Priests arrested for cannibalism

TWO Hindu priests were arrested on charges of eating vital organs from the corpse of a child in the belief they would gain supernatural powers, Indian police said today.

"Our investigations revealed the pair exhumed the body on Friday and after lopping off its head they devoured its heart, liver and other soft organs, thinking the act would give them with immense powers," Jaunpur police chief Abhay Kumar Prasad said.
"We have also found the half-eaten headless corpse after interrogating these two men," Mr Prasad said.

Villagers alerted police yesterday after finding the head of an 18-month-old infant they had buried three days previously.

Brijvasi Mishra, aged 53, and his student Vishal Misra, 23, were caught in northern Uttar Pradesh state's Jaunpur district.

The priests follow an ancient Hindu cult which once permitted cannibalism and the use of human corpses in various rituals. It was first banned in the 18th century when India was a British colony.

SOURCE

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting, I wonder if they were part of a goddess religion then? Too bad it doesn't say what cult they belong to. It looks like they dug up a corpse and then ate part of it. Sounds wonderful.

There are also rituals called the "dead king" or some such rituals that were practiced in parts of east africa and along the coastlines into india and through indonesia. The king or ruler would be killed, ritually, every year (or set period), then body put into a sack, buried for a period of time, then exhumed, cooked, and eaten. It was a very widespread 'culture'. Would be interesting to see if this was a baby-eating goddess religion, or if the corpse is viewed as something like the king, or a subsitute for the king.

I recall, as an aside, reading about a sociological theory where it was attempted to group different cultures based upon how they prepared the corpse that was to be cannibalised, some only cooked it, others ate it raw, a different subsection only boiled it, etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Kali worship is very ancient feminine worship in India. She may be the goddess of war but always represented as goddess of bravery and good over evil. Some Tantric might have misinterpreted this and extended her role to support their “dark” activities.

Sacrifices to Kali: buffalos (extremely rare & considered barbaric act), chicken & rams (quite often in rural India), lemon (yeah fruit), they cut it into two, smear sindhoor (the red stuff they wear on forehead) and call it sacrifice. But, human sacrifice scares the heart out even the buffalo killers. But the main temples of any sort in any place never ever allowed any sort of sacrifices in their centuries old history.

The documentation on India we have (we love to refer) is mainly written by west, which represents distorted histories to justify colonization, misunderstanding or lack of knowledge of native believes. We evolved to multiverse cosmos from flat earth. But we refuse to accept what the native people documents are telling, we close our eyes and tell world turned dark. Or are we scared of the wealth of info?

As mentioned in Guardian these are the events of “remote villages”. In those places even Christians and Muslims exercise strange practices (run a search in Indian journals. I don’t think Guardian will publish some Indian Christians’ weird practices). These are the people stood off the mainstream for centuries. There are so many tribes and even primitive people (Zarawas of Andaman and Nicobar islands) in India. It doesn’t mean this entire nation is sort of Zarawas.

And please don’t tell me in places like US there are no events of mutilating kids or cannibalism. It is everywhere. It is no way related to culture/religion/country. It’s one’s own choice selecting the dark side of anything. In druidism, the druids are revered even by invading Romans, thanks to their knowledge in herbal medicines. Certain might have used this knowledge for the so called “dark” usages. Later Christianity exploited these particular week points and labeled the entire druid community as witches, wizards and practitioners of black magic. Same apply to TNT, nuclear energy, etc you name it.

India is a strange country. Understanding it is not that easy, one need tones of literature and documents. Moreover, it’s the one and only country where a natural religion (Hinduism) is practiced by large number of people, in contrast with man founded religion practiced everywhere else, even in Africa.

In founded religion the wealth of knowledge is mainly based on 10-20 years idea/philosophy of the founder. It will never permit new ideas to join the founder’s, updating the entire religion. Later one can easily claim these are words of God, prophecy, etc (though Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism are “founded” they never claimed parole de dieu). I found it strange god coming down to earth passing through all galaxies, planetary systems, etc, and selecting one particular planet/place/person to handover his words, but never hinting him a word that world is not flat. I am sorry there is no logic.

But in natural religions like Hinduism, Druidism (extinct now), etc it is other way around. It evolves, learns from huge number of intellectuals’ past experiences and mistakes, it refines and rerefines, etc. Especially in Hinduism one can safely tell around 5000 years of knowledge (or at least 3000 as most encyclopedias state). Ironically Hinduism talks lot about cosmos, other worlds where time varies from our own earth, evolution, illusion, etc. I tell you one simple example what natural religion means. Hindu gods/goddesses are associated with an animal or bird on which they ride (Ganesha’s is not rat /mouse, but sort of insect eating shrew). Every temple has its own plant/tree/herb associated with it. Excepting poachers and thugs, others fear to harm these. If these are careful selection to worship Mother Nature and ecology, then that is already great. But again this example is just one among zillions.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Consider also that there used to be a cult in india called the Thuggi, who were something like ritualistic bandits and assasins. Also consider that suttee was practiced in india until the colonial period, wherein a good wife would throw herself on her deceased husband's funeral pyre.

Oh yeah, Indiana Jones, jeez... grow up man. In Spielberg words Indians eat insects, pythons, monkey brain as dessert, etc. Ask any Indians, for them westerners eating beef, pork, raw oysters, red-meat is like Chinese to west. They are at large extent veggies. Non-veggies eat only fishes, goat, sheep, and chicken. Even some Christians and Muslims don’t prefer beef/pork by nature.

Thuggees were not ritualistic bandits. They were murderers and robbers, but no way related to human sacrifice. They worshiped mainly Kala Bhairava, a god, and possibly Kali. In ancient India war laws are strict. To start a war one needs to capture enemy’s livestock. The offended tries to defend this act. So every kingdom has certain groups/community committed to this. But war laws changed when the Muslims invaded India. Worst, at the time of Brits rule. For more than 2 centuries, education denial, departure of wealth, heavy taxes and thus ruined agriculture and resulting famine, heavily distorted Indian philosophy, mainly in rural India. Try to calm down a drowning man. For survival he will do anything. Precisely the way, these particular communities turned into thugs.

Sati, the same thing, was not a human sacrifice and was not practiced until the colonial period as you said, but only at the time of Brits rule. In India the lifestyle is strict one partner for entire life. They don’t remarry after the death of spouse, especially women, and sometimes men too. And women are not abused in the aftermath of war. This changed when the Muslims invaded India. In Rajasthan state, only place where sati was practiced, (in one or two occasions) as soon as they heard the fall of the kingdom women jumped (not forced) into pyre to save themselves from brutal conquerors. Later in Brits rule, this might have possibly inspired to force widows to their deaths, since feeding her was a heavy burden given the above mentioned situation. Again it was not heavily practiced through out Rajasthan, but in some particular areas.

Kali is also the same. She is no way related to human sacrifice (consider my above post too). And there was almost no evidence of human sacrifice in pre-colonization. Most of them are distorted truths.

My point is, can someone financially sufficient to feed their family two/three meals a day involve in such acts like human sacrifice. But again as I said in my previous post it’s one’s own choice selecting the dark side, considering the conspiracy theories swirling around 9/11.

PS: All are my own observations. Consider this too: War in ancient India. It is not a decent link, but check out 'The laws of war'.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by CosmicScorpion]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by CosmicScorpion]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicScorpion
Thuggees were not ritualistic bandits. They were murderers and robbers, but no way related to human sacrifice. They worshiped mainly Kala Bhairava, a god, and possibly Kali. In ancient India war laws are strict. To start a war one needs to capture enemy’s livestock.

In fact, one of the ancient words for war literally translates as: "Get sheep"! (to go a little further off-topic)

The Thuggees were little different to the Hash-hasheen in their methods. They had a variety of weapons they could or would employ and a (to us) seriously twisted sense of duty and honour. But, then, how many of us can justify many of the actions of the Crusaders?

Why pick on Spielberg? Go watch Gunga Din, it's not like false presentation is anything new in Hollywood...

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
Why pick on Spielberg? Go watch Gunga Din, it's not like false presentation is anything new in Hollywood...

Off-topic: I am not picking on anybody. Don’t want to. It is annoying to see people judging other cultures based on movies (Gunga Din is loosely based on Rudyard Kipling’s poem). We largely speak the glory of our culture and misery of others. In Little Buddha, it’s shown Siddhartha is deeply moved by the misery of his people in his own capital. Whereas his period, 2500 years ago, was golden era in India. But what was shown in the movie is worst than colonized India.

IMO, god is based on fear (thunder, fire, lion, wolf…) of early humans. Since they are equipped with powerful tool, imagination, they pictured god a fierce spirit, blood mongering like their predator animals. While the majority evolved, ignorant individuals/groups still stick to this genetically transferred knowledge.

As I already stated, it has nothing to do with faith/country/culture. IMO, even in developed nations, if people turn ignorant and pushed towards misery, this will resurface. Because, for survival we will do anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wow, this is a great thread. A lot of different points of view, a lot of disagreeing and not a infantile comment in the bunch. Good show all!!! I was very impressed with CosmicScorpion for the contrast of past and present India. I hope this is a sign that ATS is back on the right track. The sharing of knowledge and the expansion of the mind.

Now for my view, I am of the belief that "do what you will, harm none"

Since there is a factor of harm, and to children, I would have to condem it.
Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well... in present day India, a sort of renaissance is happening. Even in rural places, educated people and thus their families, consider sacrifices of any sort as displeasing practice ([neutral-minded
] Indians or people interested in India, Indology correct me if I am wrong).

BTW, all of my above posts are not to support or justify any sort of sacrifices anywhere in the world. I severely condemn such acts.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Goddess worship is certainly not "dead". An ancient Hindu cult, worshipping the Hindu Mother Goddess Shakti, practices human sacrifice. Well, at least it once did. However, according to researchers studying one of India's most sacred sites, the Kamakhya Temple, the practice of human sacrifice or "Nara bali" has been practiced -- in effigy -- for the last 75 years! It has been reported that instead of humans, human effigies have been used.

It would seem that the "Shakta" priests, in order to perform actual human sacrifice, require willing subjects. For some reason (?), they have had difficulty finding people who were willing to be sacrificed (go figure).

It doesn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to come to the conclusion , especially in an era where extremist fundamentalist followers of a variety of beliefs are known to go to extreme lengths to demonstrate their faith (Islamic suicide bombers, for example), to imagine that there might still be some who would be willing to be sacrificed to worship their god or goddess. And it is also not so difficult to imagine that there would be Shakti priests who would also be willing to "worship their deity, properly". Naturally, one can assume that such practices are being carried out -- in secret.

Indian temple revives 'human sacrifice'

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Goddess worship is certainly not "dead". An ancient Hindu cult, worshipping the Hindu Mother Goddess Shakti, practices human sacrifice. Well, at least it once did. However, according to researchers studying one of India's most sacred sites, the Kamakhya Temple, the practice of human sacrifice or "Nara bali" has been practiced -- in effigy -- for the last 75 years! It has been reported that instead of humans, human effigies have been used.

What is your point? What do you want to prove? (I think you know a bit of statistics).

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What hypocrites Americans are sometimes. I am 100% certain that last night, at least ten American babies were killed in ritual fashion. Probably far more than that since it is known practice of sacrificial cults to have "breeders" who produce children for these purposes. Women who get held in a sexual stasis of sorts, and who simply produce babies for rituals. Its interesting to note the ATS mods who like to appear as authorities but who will never touch this TRUTH.

Yes, right next door to you at night, in America, children are killed in horrible ways. Yes their energy/soul is extinguished (sent back to heaven or the afterlife) and all their pain is instantly healed. The person who kills the child probably does so in the name of a "god" and yes, that "god" does gain power because of it. However in the end, all humans will be forced through soul-evolution, to come to the side of love, which is where God begins and ends. Sure evil has its purpose, but really we make it much worse by being such whiners down here on planet Earth.

People will rant and foam at the mouth about abortion, but will they spend any of their personal time investigating things like cults? Do they spend time with the weak, incarcerated and powerless? Will they learn about hypnosis and psychoactive drugs and electroshock and what doors are opened with these tools? To compare abortion to a five year old who gets skinned alive, is truly evil.

Children are the material of the future. Loving parents realize this, and want the child to be self-enabled. People like Hitler will see these children and try to sacrifice their minds and use their bodies as soldiers. Some religions will kill the child in a ritual to try and gain power. In the end however, these little sacrificed kids are probably very ancient souls, and souls are generally immortal. So really, evil only fools itself.

The true fool, is the one who cannot step outside his belief system and see the true origins of that system.

Ever since Moses/Akenaten was kicked out of Egypt, the issue of child-sacrifice has been around. Akenaten left egypt around 1325 or so and where did he go? As Sigmund Freud said in his book "Moses and Monotheism", he went to a neighboring tribe, the "Haibiru", in Midian. This volcano-worshipping tribe, led by the charachter Jethro (still seen as a prophet by the Druze people) partnered with Moses/Akenaten. See, the God "Jahve" was known to be a volcano god, and what do we toss into volcanos except humans, right? Well when the enlightened Akenaten brought his form of non-sacrificial monotheism to the Javists and became their leader, this was the beginning of all that is called "Israel". Asking a Christian to discuss this is laughable, because most of them are ordered to ignore pre-history.

The Volcano God Jahve, and Akenaten's God, the more calmer multi-aware Elohim struggled within Akenaten's new Hebrew nation. At times, the Javists won over and blood sacrifice and volcano-god thinking was at the fore of Hebrew life. Other times, the Elohim god was at the front, such as when Moses led them and again in 500bc or so when Josiah and the priests supposedly "found" the book of Moses and again brought the enlightened higher (non-sacrifical) vision of Moses back to the Hebrews. Notice how the Jahvist texts are all about this jealous mountain god, who Moses has to "go up" and see, and who demands full loyalty and lots of blood.

The stuff about his messianic son and all that, was added later and is mostly a smokescreen of lies. Jahve was and remains, a demonic human sacrificing volcano god. Yes, kids are still tossed into his maw. In your own neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Suzy Ryan: in the many threads that you post in you have become quite adept
at quoting the part of the Law that serves you best " do what thou wilt". Yet never
have I seen you post it in its entirity, or even the entire part that you love so much.

The most common version of this part of the law says ( as Im sure you know but would never admit) , " AND HARM YE NONE do what you wilt".

There is a lesser known version that adds, " unless in your own self defense or the defense of another it be." Thus it reads,

" AND HARM YE NONE,unless in your own self defense or the defense of another it be, do what you wilt".

So I would submit to you that the " Witches of ATS" have no need to reply to your rantings as by our law that you so love misquoting WE neither practice nor condone
sacrifice of children or others for that matter. We are in fact charged with the defense
of those in question. So please, until you actually have knowledge of that which you
speak, kindly refrain from maligning " The Witches of ATS" and our Law.

Druidism (extinct now)

wouldn't care to make a small wager on that would you?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Disregarding the rest of it. Proof positive, thanks...

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Ever since Moses/Akenaten was kicked out of Egypt,

That's a stretch and a half. Want to quote some reliable archeologists/Egyptologists/Historians who propound this view?

the issue of child-sacrifice has been around.

Uh-huh. I seem to remember in Sunday School that God provided a lamb instead.

Akenaten left egypt around 1325 or so and where did he go?

Erm, I believe his son Tutankhamun acceded to the throne upon his death and was promptly murdered by his high priest. Well, as prompt as these things are, let's face it, regicide is a crime that's always taken real balls and some time to work up to.

Given that historians can't even agree on when (or if) the Bible stories take place in a historical context you're doing quite well to have decided Moses was in fact the very Pharoah with whom he was negotiating. Must have been a little crowded in his head, what with Gods and Pharoahs (who were also Gods) and Prophets of Gods...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
That's a stretch and a half. Want to quote some reliable archeologists/Egyptologists/Historians who propound this view?

Not really. I'm sure your own desire for truth will make you search for it. Michael Tsarion has an excellent website on the subject.

Uh-huh. I seem to remember in Sunday School that God provided a lamb instead.

Ah yes, sunday school. Nexus of truth.

Given that historians can't even agree on when (or if) the Bible stories take place in a historical context you're doing quite well to have decided Moses was in fact the very Pharoah with whom he was negotiating. Must have been a little crowded in his head, what with Gods and Pharoahs (who were also Gods) and Prophets of Gods...

There are two sides to the Moses story. One is the youthful heroic Moses (mose = water in egyptian) who supposedly rose to a high place in the royal house, and the other is the meek, mild Moses who returns from the desert with Aaron and confronts the pharaoh. Why doesn't the bible mention his earlier relationship at the highest level of egypt? Also, why does Herodotus ascribe 1: circumcision, 2: avoidance of pork, and 3: sacred treatment of cattle to the egyptians? It becomes clear that Akenaten was the original agent of non-sacrificial non-blood-obsessed montheism. The end of sacrifice was what he attempted in Egypt and it didn't last because the priests were too powerful. Similarly, when later he created Israel, (IS-RA-EL?) he retained some of the tribe he conquered and their angry god was used by Akenaten to establish the Hebrew people as a regional power, but he also tried to evolve them into civilized humans and not a primitive sacrificing tribe. The act of circumcision was placed upon those primitive tribal peoples as an egyptian tradition and also probably to reign in some of their bloodlust.

Proto-canaanite alphabets are nearly identical to hebrew, which Akenaten improved stylitically and made into a superior 2-D sculpted language. Yes, Akenaten sculpted many of the Amarna treasures and his chief sculptor calls himself "the apprentice of my master". Each hebrew letter is actually an egyptian glyph and only a sculptor like Akenaten could have created it to last as it has donethrough the dozens of rules for scribes. He knew the power of The Word.

The point is, the struggle against the tribal, sacrificing nature of primitive tribes, hasn't gone away. It has gone underground. I am mentioning this history here to describe how and why is exists underground. Simply put, there is an aspect of monotheism which demands obedience and human-sacrifice. There is also an opposite aspect of monotheism which Akenaten/Moses introduced, where God is one, but is not desirous of sacrifice, wishing instead for humans to become the best they can be. These two elements weave their evil/good into every religion including Hindu, Islam, Judaism and yes even Christ-worship.

The truth is out there, but as Robert Anton Wilson says, if you imagine the average idiot, you must then realize that half the population is DUMBER than him. Dumber than average. That means thaty whatever the majority of people believe, is probably hogwash. I just wanted to infuse a little truth in regard to Christians and their proximity to true evil. When they wish to wrap themselves up in their comfy little sleeping bag of truth and pointing fingers at other "evil" religions, they are having their reward in full. Anyway, kudos to WOS for starting this thread, and I hope it opens people's eyes to evil which has always existed, in EVERY religion. Really tho', I am sure nobody wants to dig too deep. It's far too painful to research this subject and the reward for that rock-turning, is more bad news. Eventually you have to come to terms with the truth of kids dying due to evil, be they sacrificed, or victims of cluster bombs. We are hypocrites on the whole, we humans.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

An investigation of the Hyksos and their era might also be of help.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is an article about the history of witchcraft in Italy. I thought it was very interesting.

I think part of what got me posting in this thread was the whole "goddess" aspect of child sacrifice, as if men are fighting against the evil of female worship. If you read this article, is becomes obvious that "witchcraft" is usually related to beign or mundane issues like love, revenge, etc. The author does mention the issue of child sacrifice, and I thought her comment was very interesting:

stregheria.com...

Looking at this issue of child sacrifice, history alone strongly suggests (and some scholars would say clearly demonstrates) that human and child sacrifice may well have been practiced in many different cultures from very ancient times onward. Spiritual feminists balk at this, particularly when such accusations are made against societies that were goddess-oriented and perhaps women-centered. We would rather think that such activities are the product of the male imagination than our own actions. However, a powerful clairvoyant I spoke with, who wishes to remain anonymous, makes the following remarkable statement:

"As a clairvoyant, people come to me for many different reasons. Some people come to me from their Christian perspective; other people come to me through their ‘black magic’ perspective. Through trance and psychic means, I have access to those lifetimes in which I learned how to use both sides -- darker forces, lighter forces, whatever you want to call it. I have very clear and vivid memories of eating children and being in circles of people, men and women, witches, warlocks, what have you. They were called by a number of different names. I have very vivid experiences of snatching children. And I have very vivid memories of us killing one another if there was any breach of trust.

The purpose of eating the babies was to empower ourselves with life, to nourish ourselves. Just as many ancient and contemporary cultures have used the placenta as food, I think these people came to the awareness, maybe as cannibals do, that eating the body and blood of new babies provides one with life-giving force. It is similar to the practices of Native Americans and others in which they ritually drink the blood or eat the flesh of certain animals to incorporate the qualities of those animals into their own being. Even today, many people still participate in absorbing the life force of small children either by feeding off their energy, engaging with them sexually, or just by being around them. They simply want a part of that new life force. Earlier in our history, there were people in what were becoming civilized communities who were still practicing those spiritual beliefs in a very embodied way. And they were not in touch with the heart-chakra such that they could experience the pain they were inflicting on others. They were just out there in that experience of power, or force, or blood lust. . . .

When I go into trance, I get vivid images of practices that were very dark being conducted by women in witchcraft circles. Even to this day, I have a lot of clients for whom their work is based entirely on ‘She cursed me, I curse her.’ And they become entirely engaged in the exchange of punishment of one another. . . .A woman came to me and asked me to curse the boyfriend of her daughter, who got the girl pregnant at 17. I wouldn’t get involved. My practice is to get out of these games. But she wasn’t happy with that and went to someone else to ‘take the boy out.’ And, lo and behold, that boy was killed in a car accident on the spring equinox of the same year his son was born. She called up and said, “I’ve done something horrible.” But behind her remorse was a level of satisfaction that she’d gotten what she wanted."

I include the words of my clairvoyant informant here not to offer conclusive proof that Italian streghe have engaged in child sacrifice. I do so merely to help us open our thinking and not close off possibilities about how women and men may have used and misused their spiritual powers in the past -- and may be continuing to do so today. I have brought up the discussion of stregoneria’s negative side as a conclusion to this paper because as a scholar who hopes to contribute to the evolution of humanity - and as a feminist engaged in helping women come to true empowerment -- I believe it would be irresponsible of me to do otherwise. While it is important to perpetuate, reclaim, and restore the strega tradition, as many of us are now doing, it is also important that we do so without naivete. In the world view that I and many others hold, magical practices can influence the phenomenal world. The strega, like any shamanic practitioner, encounters a whole range of powerful energies and entities and must navigate among them with wisdom and maturity. S/he must also make decisions regarding what s/he encounters - decisions that can have a significant impact on the lives of others. Those who would engage with stregoneria, either as clients or practitioners, need to be aware of the fact that the tradition is a multifaceted one that deals in both the light and the darkness.

I mention this here for an improvement of the discussion and also to point out that when this clarivoyant remembers these evil circles where children are consumed, that the whole assembly of persons will turn on another member and kill them instantly at these ceremonies.

This is a primary clue: The child sacrificing entity is a top-down type of cruel, jealous authority. The child is seen as non human, but rather simply fuel for the group. This is the essence of evil, and it is NOT connected simply to females or goddess worship, but is practiced by both men and women.

IMO, we need more goddess worship on Earth, and the existing (male deity)churches and cults need to stop killing/sacrificing kids. I guess that sums up my position. I just wonder why so many humans seem to have conditioned themselves to be righteously surprised by this truth. To me, it's clear that this Earth we live on is drenched in evil. I mean what exactly do you think evil does? The most reprehensible act is not difficult to imagine, therefore we must assume that there will be such acts committed.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by smallpeeps]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join