It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Children Sacrificed to Goddess

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile

Theres a difference in supporting something, and saying its not wrong/evil.

O.K. You've educated me. My mind is now open.

It is not wrong/evil to assasinate Bush.
It is not wrong/evil to burn down your Muslim neigbours house.
It is not wrong/evil to trade in child sex slaves.
It is not wrong/evil to blow up masonic halls (when they're full)
It is not wrong/evil to rent your house to a terror cell.
It is not wrong/evil to call police to an ambush.
It is not wrong/evil to poison abortion doctors.

Ohh wow, all this freedomn to "Do what thou wilt" because...
There is no such thing as wrong/evil...
Nothing is wrong/evil, except, of course, saying, "torturing a 3 y.o. child to death in the hope of getting unlimited riches, is wrong/evil".

Now I'm not saying I do or do not 'support' any of the above, but I am 'saying' it's not wrong/evil, which I never could have done without the "enlightenment" I've received from so many ATSers.

Isn't it great to know you've made the world a better place, by empowering people to kill who they will, who only haven't to date, because they stupidly thought, in their closed minds, that it was wrong/evil.

And isn't it great to know you can enjoy the murder of someone you don't like, guilt free, because you didn't "support" it, only convinced the murderer it wasn't wrong/evil.

Hey, is there a way I can force more people to open their minds? Oh, that's right, the Governments are already doing it by keeping all God's pesky advice, that leads to closed (to killing who you want to) minds, out of schools.

BANG! Oh, that was God slamming my mind closed again. Doesn't matter, the draft was a killer I can live without.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

@suzy ryan

Theres a difference in supporting something, and saying its not wrong/evil.

Volatile,

There's no difference between supporting something and saying it is not evil.

The moment you state something is not evil, or wrong, you give it your tacit support.

The moment you give something your support, you make the decision that it is right and, therefore, not wrong, or evil.

I can support the right of the Nazis to march in Skokie. It is their democratic right, held equally by all, as it is my right to march in protest against them.
I cannot support their ideology or methodology. These are evil.

I can support your right to believe in and worship any deity you choose. That is your right.

I cannot support your actions in killing the innocent to do it. That is evil.

Therefore I support the choice of millions worldwide to worship Allah, hey, it's their afterlife, not mine.

I cannot support the gross human rights abuses of the Taleban in codifying that worship. Is it God's will that all women should be banned from working, thus forcing widows with dependent young children to beg to survive and condemning those children to never improving their circumstances?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

In the universe, there is no right or wrong...

What about there being right and wrong to the Conscience of living creatures/entities?.

Is the Conscience not some kind of gauge between right and wrong.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
@suzy ryan
There is no point to this discussion, because you're too ignorant to see beyond what society teaches you, and you clearly lack the required maturity to participate in this discussion if it sets you off whenever you are wrong, as well as the fact that you didne't read the last 4 posts explaining clearly what we meant.

Read it a few more times, and remember to keep an open-mind.

@HowlrunnerIV

Yes, there is a difference, but yet agian you can't see past what society tells you.

@ThePunisher
Yes ThePunisher... I've stated in that same post that it depends on what situation that the creature is in. A scenario for you: If you were with another human being, without food, and you have been starving for days. Now, you know that there is going to arrive a rescue team the very next day, but you can't hold out much longer... Will you eat the other human? Of course not, you say now, but if you were really in that situation, you woulden't think much about conscience.

To everyone but Punisher:
- Can you honestly say you are so-called 'conspirasists' if you only approach a given problem from one angle? Think about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

@ThePunisher
Yes ThePunisher... I've stated in that same post that it depends on what situation that the creature is in. A scenario for you: If you were with another human being, without food, and you have been starving for days. Now, you know that there is going to arrive a rescue team the very next day, but you can't hold out much longer... Will you eat the other human? Of course not, you say now, but if you were really in that situation, you woulden't think much about conscience.

Volatile, people can think/use there Conscience, did you know without Conscience you can be likened to a Robot or a Machine?.

There is also a saying called "Lack of Conscience" this can mean people who dont believe in right or wrong, or people who say there is no such thing as a value to right or wrong etc.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

@ThePunisher

Volatile, people can think/use there Conscience, did you know without Conscience you can be likened to a Robot or a Machine?.

There is also a saying called "Lack of Conscience" this can mean people who dont believe in right or wrong, or people who say there is no such thing as a value to right or wrong etc.

The mind has a play in this, not only conscience, but I get your point.

And your point is? That I and Enyalius does not have a conscience?.. Yeah we have conscience (atleast I do
), but even so, conscience doesn't prevent you from using your mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

@suzy ryan
There is no point to this discussion, because you're too ignorant to see beyond what society teaches you, and you clearly lack the required maturity to participate in this discussion if it sets you off whenever you are wrong.......

.......If you were with another human being, without food, and you have been starving for days. Now, you know that there is going to arrive a rescue team the very next day, but you can't hold out much longer... Will you eat the other human? Of course not, you say now, but if you were really in that situation, you woulden't think much about conscience.

1. I have read all of the posts, but have chosen not be drawn into any responce that could in anyway be seen as giving any credit to your position, because, I do see it as evil.

2. As to my maturity, your little 'ethical dilema' is a 'game' I played with my cousins when I was 6, due to our family spending generations fighting and escaping wars across Europe. In maturity I had to decide whether to 'kill to live' or trust God. I trusted God, and we all lived.

3. This thread is about "Sacrificing children to a goddess", not whether good or evil 'exists', yet the determination of posters like you, to hijack it with the argument that the practice can't be called wrong/evil, and that those who disagree with your stated belief are immature and (I love this bit) "WRONG", is, in my very experienced opinion, evil in itself.

4. If I'm "wrong" for saying, "evil exists and it's wrong", then I think most sane, educated, empathetic and compassionate people would agree the world needs more "wrong" people.

5. One of the early argument against abortions was that it was a 'slippery slope' to devaluing all life and making no one safe from being killed without reason, guilt or remorse. People like you prove their point.

6. What 'teaches' you? Studying societies throughout history and learning what conditions lead to peace and prosperity and what leads to fear, chaos and destruction, or some nutters book that says, "Do what thou wilt"? Are you mature enough to see beyond your own pride of mind?

7. Kids, young and questioning folk who may be reading this thread and fear being labled 'closed minded' and other insults, should know that WRONG and EVIL DOES EXIST and for their own safety and sanity they should have the courage to have nothing to do with people who try to "teach" them otherwise.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
5. One of the early argument against abortions was that it was a 'slippery slope' to devaluing all life and making no one safe from being killed without reason, guilt or remorse. People like you prove their point.

6. What 'teaches' you? Studying societies throughout history and learning what conditions lead to peace and prosperity and what leads to fear, chaos and destruction, or some nutters book that says, "Do what thou wilt"? Are you mature enough to see beyond your own pride of mind?

7. Kids, young and questioning folk who may be reading this thread and fear being labled 'closed minded' and other insults, should know that WRONG and EVIL DOES EXIST and for their own safety and sanity they should have the courage to have nothing to do with people who try to "teach" them otherwise.

Re-edited my first post and decided to repeat part of the above post, as i think the points made come over really well.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't know if The Punisher's last post is being edited because it was a one liner, but it started with, "there's something wrong with ats.."

To which I respond; when ATS is so chock full of people desperately active in telling readers how cruel, evil, etc. (by their, often deliberate, mis-interpretation) The God of Christianity is, yet can't be bothered to post the same condemnation of this 'goddess', I'd have to say those supporters of the NWO, Anti-christ and False prophet age, would agree there is something "very right" with ATS.

Don't worry about being 'monitored' on ATS, worry about being 'convinced' that the only 'evil' in the world, is those who refuse do and condone 'evil'.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

@HowlrunnerIV

Yes, there is a difference, but yet agian you can't see past what society tells you.

No, Volatile, there is no difference.

"Seeing passed what society tells me"? What, so I have no problem with the brutal, drawn-out murder of children?

No thanks, as a father with an 18 month old and six-month pregnant wife, I think I'll go with my current position on that one.

To everyone but Punisher:
- Can you honestly say you are so-called 'conspirasists' if you only approach a given problem from one angle? Think about it.

When did I say I was a conspiracist?

Try reading again. I can look at an overall problem by separating the strands, then I can say which is acceptable and which is not.

Do I have to be accepting of brutal child-murder to be a conspiracist?

If so, then no thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Child-killing or human sacrifice has occured many times in the past, and at times it has been social acceptable. So its not something that is ingrained in humans to 'not do'. The hebrews did it, the mayans did it, the hindus did it, and the foundation of the christian, muslim, and jewish faith, abraham, effectively did it. Is it wrong? Ethics don't appear to be universal, in any system. "yeah but is it wrong". Of course, sacrificing humans is wrong, and killing children is dead wrong. Irrespective of the academic debate here, I don't think that anyone here would, if in position, permit someone to do such a thing.

This reminds me of an old short story about the british imperialists in india. One indian man remarked to a britisher that suttee, wherein a widow throws her living body onto the burning funeral pyre of her husband, was culturally important in india and that it was ethical form them and a duty for them, whereupon the britisher remarked cf. 'perhaps, however in my culture its a duty to stop this sort of thing'.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nygdan, you reminded me of current stories of widow and unwanted woman burnings in India.

The men say it's part of their culture but the few women who survive "those kitchen fires" try desperately to change that culture but can barely be heard above all those p.c. people who say they have the right to not have their ways interfered with.

As to whether it's ingrained to kill or not kill, though many peoples have practiced such things, due mainly to the fear of those 'requiring' it, many also stopped those practices without any bible thumper coming along to stop them.

I maintain human sacrifice was started by Nimrod and spread through that line.

Call me squeamish, but I really do get distressed when modern, educated people don't condemn human sacrifice let alone accept, normalize and argue for it by calling those who won't, narrow minded.

It's funny how so many attack Christians for violence done by those who claim to be Christian, when part of His gift to all mankind was to be the last blood sacrfice, and put an end to what Nimrod started, yet they won't pop their heads up to attack those doing these thing today, under another 'god's' name.

To me, the way this thread has gone, is another example of the conspiracy against Christianity. So many, so bitterly attack Jesus for telling us to forgive and live, but show respect to those religions that practice child sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
Indonesia has semi-regular lynchings of "sorcerers" when one villager suffers a little bad luck and finds a convenient scapegoat, but they make sure they whip up some hysteria first.

I would suggest that many of the culprits in India live in similar social circumstances. Superstition, for want of a "better" word, is deeply ingrained in these people.

Try this one on for size:

Five Killed for "Witchcraft"

From the source:

According to police records, some 200 people have been killed in Assam in the past five years for allegedly practising withcraft.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For me -- My Opinion
The act of child sacrifice or any type of human sacrifice as in the killing of sorcerers who practice witchcraft to the detriment of a community are supremesupreme acts of desperation or mental illness.

Do I condone it no--do I understand it in its societal aspect--yes.

When all else fails and a person sees their life disolving about them, there have been many desperate acts people have performed--most end up in jail for performing them if they get caught.

People who sacrifice children are using the most important and vital energy source of society's future, it or their own children, trying to get attention from the universe(gods, god, etc.) to change their circumstances. Who wouldn't pay attention to someone who gave such an important sacrifice? Some people can't wrap their heads around it, it is still wrong, however it is practiced.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As a Hindu and worshiper of Kali I can tell you it is not akin to "black magic"Pujas to Kali are not traditionally performed with human sacrifices nor blood.This may have happened in the past and in some rural areas but I and no one I know does this.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrchidLunar
As a Hindu and worshiper of Kali I can tell you it is not akin to "black magic"Pujas to Kali are not traditionally performed with human sacrifices nor blood.This may have happened in the past and in some rural areas but I and no one I know does this.

Can you explain the 'justification' of those who do?

Also are you raised/live in Asia, or elsewhere, and were you raised in this religion or did you adopt it?

I feel these are relevent questions to ask before accepting your statements.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I maintain human sacrifice was started by Nimrod and spread through that line.

The practice is more widespread and ancient than if it had been started by nimrod.

OrchidLunar
As a Hindu and worshiper of Kali I can tell you it is not akin to "black magic"Pujas to Kali are not traditionally performed with human sacrifices nor blood.

Intersting. Why do you beleive sacrifices or offerings to kali are necessary at all? IE, what are they supposed to accomplish? I know many people 'pray' for a god to intervene, is it as simple as that? I have read in some places that some of the older hindu rituals were done to help the god in his struggle. Is there anything like that is some of them?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Didn't Benjamin Franklin sacrefice children while in London chillin with his Illuminati buddies?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Didn't Benjamin Franklin sacrefice children while in London chillin with his Illuminati buddies?

I hope no one tells you off for 'interpreting' that link, I still feel you asked a very valid question, esspecially as Old Ben is so automaticlly 'cleared of suspision'.

Anyone else know any 'dark' stories of Old Benny or other 'respected' world leaders that may lay weight to the arguement that sacrifies isn't as uncommon as we're told, other than those who have seen it so get called crazy?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Whoa!

That should be its own thread! Fascinating find! But the article doesn't seem to be real, at least, they cite a sunday times article, but the link reads as for a different website, and it doesn't work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join