It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Children Sacrificed to Goddess

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ethical Epistemology aside, what do you guys think about the paranormal aspects of human sacrifice as a way to propitiate the gods??

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sacrifice to "the gods" (feeding demons) is like feeding stray cats. They demand more and more, and grow in number, untill they become the vermin you thought you'ld employ them to 'control'.

Demons also promote the 'market economy', they demand what you'll "pay" not what the "service" is worth.
You may think you're just putting yourself in the 'black', but unless you repent to The One True Creator God, you owe a debt that keeps you in the 'red'.

Jeremiah 19;4-5, is where God tells us human sacrifce was not commanded by Him nor had come into His heart.
Just one of the many reasons 'evil', multi-demon eastern religions have no chance of tempting me over to their 'darkside'.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
Unfortunately for you I have an family member who came from that area... So yes I do know.

People make way to much assumptions.

But you are missing the entire point which I'm trying to make.

No, you are missing my point.

You have stated that you defend the forced conscription of children in to military forces.

The alienation and then indoctrination of those children to create child-soldiers.

Child soldiers who are fanatical and respect no boundaries, national or moral, allowing them to commit multiple atrocities in several nations.

The multiple rape of those child-soldiers.

The death, literally and figuratively, of childhood.

These things you defend.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sacrifice to the Gods.
First we have to determine what gods truly are, before we can say anything about that. First there is the ALL which is all encompassing. Any other Godly deity created that we know off, such as satan/Allah/man made christian God/mythological gods, are like servitors and eggregores.

These "gods" were created by man in order to give an explenation of nature and nature of man. Gods have human personalities and interests, because they are made by man. By creating an image or concept which many people can associate with you give the people something to direct their focus and energy towards. By doing so many people over many decades/millenia have attributed their energy to this man made conceptual idea. Mankind created a large pool of energy which can be accesed just as easily, by prayer for excample.

Seeing that all godly deities are man made to understand nature as well as the human psyche better with different terminology then is used in scientific streams I can safely say that sacrificing children and souls is a useless practice in most cases. However sacrifice is a way for the sacrificers to focus their attention/energy to a specific cause, which is the reason why they sacrifice. Thus accesing the pool of energy saved up through the millenia/decades, harnessing the energies to get what they want. Paranormally there could be increased ghost sightings due to the souls of children not having finished certain issues and staying behind as spirits.

As for demons. They are nothing more then parts within an individual which they don't want to recognize and deal with. Daemons however are spirits and not alligned to bad/evil and can be quite helpfull when evoking them.

@HowlrunnerIV
You still don't get it do you. Just because I can defend them doesn't mean I also agree with them. Because I can defend them it shows that I can also see and understand WHY other societies/groupings do what they do. I don't look at things from only a narrow amount of views and then judge whether something is right or not. This I also mentioned in a previous post. Look it up and read.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow.
I'd like to point out, from the first post:

a woman hacked her neighbour's three-year-old to death ... In another case, a couple desperate for a son had a six-year-old kidnapped and then, as the tantrik chanted mantras, mutilated the child.

Taking someone else's child is not a sacrifice. It is an act of madness.
A religion that supports the theft of children wouldn't last very long. A lot of grieving parents would be party to wiping out that religion.

People claiming they did it for Kali are no different from people claiming they did it for Christ. It has nothing to do with education or religion. It has everything to do with madness.

*off soapbox*

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Jeremiah 19;4-5, is where God tells us human sacrifce was not commanded by Him nor had come into His heart.

Except Isiah of course, eh? And abraham was fully willing to do it. Other christians have killed their children because god asked them to too, like Andrea Yates.

Though, i'll agree, this is different, with yates and abraham, god demanded a sacrifice, in eastern religions, sacrifices and offerings are made to help the god along in his struggle, which is somewhat different.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't think God put us here to be sacrificed to him... Of course this thought was put to mind very narrowly as rebirth is put out of the discussion, but imho, I think its a kind of madness, not evil or wrong, just pure madness and extremism.

Its the same as with Buddha, I believe in Buddha (im westeren) although I come from a Christian family. You hear stories about the people in India who wear ropes around their mouth so they don't swallow insects... Of course Buddha said that all beings has a soul, but he didne't exactly say we should live in fear of our every move and i'm pretty sure he didne't give women that stuff either.

Buddha talks about rebirth... And by looking at how many people swallowed flies and bugs their whole lives around the globe, I am pretty sure the entire animal race would be extinct, and our world would be roaming hell beings right now.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sacrifice to "the gods" (feeding demons) is like feeding stray cats. They demand more and more, and grow in number, untill they become the vermin you thought you'ld employ them to 'control'.

Demons also promote the 'market economy', they demand what you'll "pay" not what the "service" is worth.
You may think you're just putting yourself in the 'black', but unless you repent to The One True Creator God, you owe a debt that keeps you in the 'red'.

Just one of the many reasons 'evil', multi-demon eastern religions have no chance of tempting me over to their 'darkside'.

Your god doesnt need ritualistic sacrifice to feed his bloodlust. He commanders his followers to sacrifice their enemies at his war alters. Read all about the murder and butchery committed by gods commanding of the Israelites to any of their neighbors. Hell, from the bible I read, your god fits the bill as a blood hungry demon who is forever demanding human life.

Hell, the crucifixion of Jesus disproves your point. God demanded a blood sacrifice for all the "sins" of the world, and he even puts his own son up on the chopping blocl. Out of "love"? No thanks. If thats the kind of "love" your god offers, Ill pass.

As for the paranormal metaphysical aspects of human sacrifice, I have often red that blood posseses alot of energy, hence its value as sacrifice. Perhaps the energy of a human soul sacrificed on some alter can power some sort of mental force. If the person believes the soul will grant him power, perhaps the emotional energy of the sacrifice does indeed grant something.

Actual human and animal sacrifice, however, is considered the darkside of the supernatural. Thus, such a sacrifice tends to stir up the darker forces of the universe.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One SacEven the practice of animal sacrifice is still continuing. Is there anything to it? Or is it just superstition?

Well, as far as animal sacrificing, I know that among many Muslims there is not much difference between say a religious Muslim holiday and Thanksgiving. The major difference being that Muslims kill the animal for God, but they eat it themselves. There is no waste, and most importantly Muslims kill the animal in a much more humane way than is done on a daily basis among animal farms in America. In fact, some Muslims forbid themselves from eating meat if the animal suffers, or is not killed and cleaned properly. Thus, many avoid eating Western meat altogether.

So, technically it is animal sacrifice, but in reality it's no different than any other animal being sacrificed for a human to eat.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
@HowlrunnerIV
You still don't get it do you. Just because I can defend them doesn't mean I also agree with them. Because I can defend them it shows that I can also see and understand WHY other societies/groupings do what they do. I don't look at things from only a narrow amount of views and then judge whether something is right or not. This I also mentioned in a previous post. Look it up and read.

I can defend the ritualistic practices of the Anangu-Pitjanjatjara people of Central Australia. I have been priveliged to watch some of it. Some, but not all, even extreme courtesy only goes so far. Boys are "killed" and become men through a series of "rites" which inlude having their upper middle tooth knocked out with a rock. There's another major part of this series of rituals which is, no doubt, very painful and literally involves their manhood.

I can defend Christians who drink the "blood" of their saviour.

I have a harder time defending rites of animal sacrifice in traditional cultures, mostly because of the suffering the animal goes through, but I understand that attitude is the product of 2,000 years of European history being stacked up on top of me. Watching the climax of Apocalypse Now is not a comfortable experience.

I cannot defend the LRA and their methods.

Just as I cannot defend the Nazis or the Khmer Rouge.

I don't need to defend the indefensible to understand it, just a little anthropological study will do.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
I have a harder time defending rites of animal sacrifice in traditional cultures, mostly because of the suffering the animal goes through, but I understand that attitude is the product of 2,000 years of European history being stacked up on top of me.

Most of the animal sacrifice that takes place in the world causes the animal to suffer less than the standard Kentucky Fried Chicken Farm. The term "animal sacrifice" is very ambiguous in what actually takes place, so is the word "cattle farming."

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
By the time of Abram, Nimrod's death cult religions had long and deep roots around the world. It was 'normal'.

God made the point, that unlike those 'religions', He DIDN'T want a child sacrificed (hence the handy sheep) but wanted no less faith than was normally given to the demons.

I just knew this thread, about Eastern Religions STILL ADVOCATING and PRACTICING, CHILD SACRIFICE (and when it isn't your child, it's not sacrifice but TERRORISM) "for unlimmited riches" would be turned into another Christian bashing thread, such is the "MAJIC" of ATS.

Yes, I raised Christianity, as a comparison to this, currently practiced, religion of murder, but still some would rather Christianity "look" worse than this current day religion of murder for personal desires.

No, we can't "offend" any of those Eastern Religions, the New Age/NWO folk love to hook the unsuspecting with, by our 'tut tutting'.
Cursing God for warning us about all this madness, is the socially and politically correct "order" of this age.

I suppose if people of these religions moved in next door and chose your child to sacrifice for their worldly gain, you Anti-Christians would blame God for allowing them the free will to choose evil over good, while still "respecting" your child's murderers "right" to their cultural and religious beliefs/practices.

Ooh, maybe they won't have to move in, looking all suspicious and different, maybe your current neighbours will convert, based on the justification and support, found on this thread, so they can finally afford a house, car and garden better than yours....saddly if many of you actually got the answer to, "Where did they get the money for that?" you'ld find there are more than a handfull of otherwise 'normal' people who have found human sacrifice (from small Occult to huge Corporate, levels) to bring them worldly gain, and their "justifications" convince them there is nothing "wrong" with it.

The Creator God of my Christian Faith, tells me there is alot, very "wrong" with it, yet attacking Him seems more important to some than attacking religions that CURRENTLY PRACTICE CHILD TORTURE/SACRIFICE FOR WORLDLY GAIN.

Am I "wrong" in seeing this as a clear sign of this being an "evil" age?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sad and bad news folks, human sacrifice is practiced by educated westerners who choose these "faiths" and their spin-offs, and not surprisingly like to attack and even sue Christians who try to warn of it.

Now if this thread was about some nutjob who claimed to be Christian, you would have seen a load of posts condemning the whole, actual, faith instead of calls to "accept" it cultural and NOT evil.

Anti-Christians love to dredge up evil practices of people who followed 'mans doctrines' but call it Christian, though mention, what can only be called evil practices, of Eastern, or any other faiths (that 'New Agers' are spreading around the world) and all sorts of nasty, "politically incorrect" lables are nailed onto you.

Oh yeah!!

What I wonder is this: are all of these flaky 'dark' inspired faiths around the world connected in anyway to what we call satanism in the west or first world? Is it possible that it is easier to get somebody to sacrifice in the developing or third world if you need a body?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
are all of these flaky 'dark' inspired faiths around the world connected in anyway to what we call satanism in the west or first world?

All 'religions' are connected to satanism.

Our Father only ever wanted a trusting, faithfull "relationship" with His children, but man got so hooked on religion, due to the many deceptions of The Father of Lies (or terrified by it; generations of murdered loved ones can make you too timid to rebel) that we became 'deaf' to hearing Him unless He 'spoke' to us in the 'language of religion'.

When I trained animals for people I would remind the owners, that as the 'dumb animals' were the pets, it is easier for us to learn their language, to tell them what we want, than to teach them ours.

If only people could be more trusting and faithfull towards Our Loving Father, as our pets are towards us (even though they don't understand our reasoning) rather than biting The Hand that feeds us all.

No wonder God tells us of a new, pure languge, when He returns to rule; it's also a reminder that He won't hold against us, what satan made impossible for so many to understand.

Anyway, I'm just glad my children and I were born and raised in a Christian Nation, and not one where the torture murder of a 3 year old for "unlimited riches" is religiously and culturaly acceptable. 'Behind the scenes', 'secret', Occult practices of such evils, notwithstanding.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What a bunch of ignorance.

1. There is no christian bashing. This organised religion was brought up as an excample, but followers of this religion are to selective in what they see and choose to follow. Other people bring up equally valid points to debunk that Christian religion is "better" and the "only one" while in fact they did the same if not crueler acts in the past and to this day. It might be difficult to swallow for followers of a certain organised religion, but seeing facts that shows the ugly side is something people just have to accept. Follow everything or don't follow that specific religion at all. It's not the religion I have issues with but the narrowminded/hypocritical followers. Which several excamples get shown here.

2. I'm not anti-christian because like I said I don't oppose the religion, but the people who are in control of it, the flawed interpetations of christ teachings and the people who selectively choose which teachings to follow and which not as they see fit and works in their favor. Whether they see that they are doing this or not. And I still say that Good/Evil is subjective and NOONE can put a laber on anything, because God said NOT TO JUDGE. By calling something evil or not you are judging according to your OWN standards.

3. The islam sacrifices animals and on a place where there had been a mosque there were a spirits of sacrifices dogs and sheep roaming in a house of a friend that was build right on that spot. Other people sacrifice animals under different sircumstances, and what name you give to it doesn't matter because the acts are still the same. People sacrifice animals during thanksgiving, people kill animals daily in cruel ways to sustain the fastfood way of life we currently have. A lot of animals being killed just to be thrown away as waste.

4. All religions are connected to Satanism? That includes Judeo-Christian religion as well right? Because if they don't then no other religion does. Not even Satanism is connected with Satan, just the name to shoque people but the teachings are nothing to do with it. Satanism doesn't sacrefice people, the occult does not sacrifice people nor do any nature/paganistic beliefs. Those are just myths made up by you know who to scare simple souls into joining their upcoming religion.

Such statements just show the lack of knowledge, experience and insight. It's impossible to discuss something with one who has such a closed of mind of selfrighteousness.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Enyalius, thanks for 'judgement' of my view as ignorant, blah, insulting blah, based on your ranting and way off mark, re-telling of it.

You DON"T think it is WRONG to subject anothers, 3 year old child, to a torturous death, just for the hope of gaining "unlimited riches", I DO.

You have dared to "judge" me for holding this, opposite to your, opinion. I don't even "judge" myself, but I know God would if I let the pride of claiming an 'open mind', lead me to supporting the sacrifice of children.

Do you get this folks, Enyalius is giving me a good telling off for not "opening my mind" to "accepting" child sacrifice is NOT wrong.

So where are all you witches to tell him even you believe in "doing no harm". "Everyone knows" that witches "opinions", unlike Christians, are never "judgemental".

Gee, with this keeness to defend what most easily accept as 'evil', and so few to denounce it, no wonder Whitelightwolf has a bad feeling about ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Idiot

Have you even read my posts? Nowhere did I state that I support or do not support the actions of sacrificing children. That is what you made of it. All I said is that I can see the side of their story and reasoning not if I agree with it or not. Nowhere did I show my personal feelings about the situation because I don't judge it as right or wrong I just accept that it IS there.

I haven't dared to judge you I blatantly did just as how you judged the entire situation as being right or wrong because such thing doesn't excist.

Just delve into the dualistic dichotomy of Good/Evil and grow braincells while you're at it

Before this will result into more idiocy/ignorance from certain people I'll withdraw from this thread. I managed to stay longer in here then intented to
Advice: Read and learn to interpetate. I say things clearly so there shouldn't be much room for incomplete interpetation.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Ethical Epistemology aside, what do you guys think about the paranormal aspects of human sacrifice as a way to propitiate the gods??

I like this thread, gives me a place to really think out the whole religious aspect to soul..

Sacrifices are intended to offer energy, or a soul to a higher being. Some religions 'transfer energy' with the power of soul. Basically, when a person or thing is sacrificed, it's not the person that's being sacrificed, it's the energy from their soul. The people doing the sacrifice couldnt give a damn who or what you are. Just the amount of energy they can 'give' with you. A human soul would probably be the ultimate sacrifice.

When thinking along these lines, of offering one's soul for a ritual belief, we tend to get all blurry eyed from all the crap we see on TV. The fact of the manner is, these rituals do happen, and they hold very high standards to the cults practicing them. The facts listed by the OP clearly show that people are dying.

Now back to Nygan's question.. where do we draw the line? Millions of people die on the earth everyday for one reason or another. Whats another 28? That's one way to look at it.. I guess.. if it mattered.

I can't justify ritualistic murders... but I can't deny that the people practicing them aren't murdering people, they're performing a soulistic ritual. Now, for whichever cause, good or evil, the rituals are huge events.

Let me ask you a question.. in this day and age, if a religion stated that one human being had to be sacrificed to the Lord every year, than it wouldn't happen? Regardless of what religions say, they'll go to no ends to perform that ritual, even in the dark.

I think the better question here, is what religions require sacrifices.. look there and you'll see a death every cycle. Guarenteed.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Wow, I'm so glad I'm too much of an "idiot" to support your clearly repeated point that KILLING A 3 Y.O. CHILD FOR UNLIMITED RICHES is NOT "wrong", but IF so, ONLY in our minds.

Maybe the brain cells, you seem to think I lack, are those that would make it possible for me accept your support of evil (by refusing to condemn it) just because you say it's wrapped in open-mindedness and tied with intellect. If so, I'm sure glad I lack those little devils!

You seem to imply I have never applied my mind to this ethical exersize just because I've chosen to share my formed opinion and not all the 'junk thinking' any sound mind (un-divorced from the heart) quickly rejects in the process.

Anyway, going by the, yet again, lack of any great number of ATSers jumping in to condemn this practice, it looks like we're even closer to that end of this age, when people believe bad is good and good is bad.

Is Enyalius' thought process really an example of the human mind, mankind will trust above God, to save humanity? Yep. That's why God also promised to come back before we totally wipe ourselves out.

So who does an "eater" have to be "usefull" to, to not be a "useless eater"? Surely anyone thinking of trusting man's mind to save mankind, should find the answer to this question before they jump on your 'open mind to an open sewer' bandwagon, waving their banner of "Pride of Mind".

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
@suzy ryan

Theres a difference in supporting something, and saying its not wrong/evil.

Why do ATSers have to jump in and condemn it? Go out to the streets in a nearby town and ask any random folks about the subject, surely they will all agree on your thoughts, and then you can feel like the bigger man...

I don't exactly think Enyalius really is fixed on idea that God will come and save us all, he is just open minded, and that is something you apparently lack.

Of course you both have your rights to your own opinion, but even so, there are many other ways than just 'left' and 'right'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join