It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HBO documentary Dealing Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Did anyone else see this program that was running on HBO in February? I am rarely affect by a tv program, but this thing had me crying like a baby. Those porr dogs. For those of you who didn't see, it was all about this young guy from California who infiltrated a class B dog farm in Arkansas. It showed the awful, deplorable conditions through a hidden camera and it also showed the horrible state of those poor dogs. They were underfed, forced to fight for the scraps that they could get. The cages were tine and covered in feces. Rats were all over the place and the many of the dogs had huge open sores all over them from fights and from harsh brutal weather conditions. In many cases there were dead dogs left in the cages with the other animals for DAYS! Then it went on to show this C.C. Baird scumbag who owned the place. He was making a ton of $ selling stolen pets and other poor animals to labs for vivisection and scientific torture. One part even showed a worker at the ranch shoot a black Cocker Spaniel in the head with a rifle when it was labeled "aggresive" which it was not. They openly laughed and joked about it, then took the dogs dead body and threw it in a pile with other dead dogs like it was a piece of trash. I love dogs and I was absolutely sickened by the whole thing. Fortunately at the end of the four year investigation the owners would put out of business and banned from handling animals forever, as well as fined upwards of $300,000 and prosectued by the FDA. If you saw this show, how did it make you feel? What are your thoughts on the subject?

new topics

join