It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very impressive ufo footage - Merida, Yucatan - October 2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello

Here is a really impressive ufo footage taken in october 2004 at Merida, Yucatan. The video was presented at the Jaime Maussan Conference last year. To watch the full conference check out the thread by highhorse313 here.

The witness, an Airforce Pilot, has captured on tape several bright spheres moving above his house. At least twelve of them.

A few moments later, these spheres gathered into a circular formation, around an unknown object. After a while, the whole formation slowly began moving away from view.

Seven minutes later, a Merida police helicopter arrived in the area, apparently searching for these objects, which were reported all across the city.

To download the ufo footage, CLICK HERE (Zipped - Size 25.8 Mo - Divx 5)

I'd like to have your opinions of this sighting which has really impressed me.

[edit on 5/3/2006 by Musclor]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wow thats a large file to be trying to send over such a weedy upload speed. 32 k a second? man i, on 8 mb broadband! half hour downloads should be a thing of the past. Nice pics though.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok this is getting my ATS way above vote... im stunned. I am absolutely stunned by this footage.

we get speheres by the dozen, and some type of craft well lit, surrounded by a dozen small spheres with no visible system of carrige or connection to the bigger craft.

I am stunned - man i love ATS becasue of stuff like this!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Musclor:
And don't forget that the same object was also shown in another video!!
That's what makes it really cool!

Could you also give us that?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
lol Trapped don't be greedy man! he's whipped us with an ace video, let him get some air before posting the other video (Please pretty please??!! ROFL)

The footage is awesome, and as for the police helicopter searching the area right after it passes over along with the spheres...well did it touch down or did one of the spheres??!!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey everybody, this great footage is part of the collection available on a following thread, as there is a link to Jaime Maussan's incredible collection and speech (from a UFO conference in 05).

You really should find that thread and check out the rest of the material.

By itself this footage is stunning, but when seen as part of Maussan's other material from the ongoing Mexican wave of UFO's....... well, its kinda mind blowing.

If you love this, check out the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Musclor:

Hello

What is the other video you are talking about ?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Musclor:

Hello

What is the other video you are talking about ?

The other video in the UFO conference showing the same object, didn't you notice that?
And btw, how did you capture the video?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In those two images it looks kinda like a hot air balloon with a ring of lights around the carriage.

Thats probobly what it is if you ask me, a UFO like this has never been recorded as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I could not get the file to work on Win
I can not say more without seeing the footage.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Very impressive?" Some kids loft a few candle-powered hot air balloons with tea lights on them and you call it "impressive?" All I can say is, you're easily impressed.

Scoff
Ridicule

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
"Very impressive?" Some kids loft a few candle-powered hot air balloons with tea lights on them and you call it "impressive?" All I can say is, you're easily impressed.

The footage is impressive!
I'm shocked to see comment like this...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well enkidu I hope your avatar doesn't say it all about you in one picture....

see? we can all be nasty and pointless in our threads, and flame each other till hell freezes over, but it makes us grow as people when we add and think consructively.

I do think the video footage is excellent, and to say that its tea light and a balloon from that distance with that amount of light... well no im sorry but it doesn't add up.

Oh and another thing, just how were they supposed to get tea lights to float in mid air with no support?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Tea lights on a helium ballon...toss in some swamp gas and venus and you got a UFO.

I have to say that it was pretty impressive, as well as the commentary from the people filming. That ship at the end of the video sure did not move like a ballon. Also, would the helicopter have come out, that is also suspicious and explains that it was seen by many I am sure.

Nice video

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That particular bit wasn't great but there's some stuff that had me swearing at the screen from arond 1 hour to 1 hour 10 on the video. Now some of that was impressive.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Scoff
Ridicule

Thats exactly what it looks like.

But......

Candle-powered balloons don't emit a constant white glow.

Niether do they appear out of nowhere. Did you even watch the video?

Also, look at the speed of the object. It doesnt match a balloon.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I got it to work!

Very nice piece of film there!

I will stare at it some more later though. It is one of the best I have seen in all my time.
Very Nice Find!!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
that's a great video... exciting

And for those people who try to explain every picture and video with things like ballons, pranksters, CGI, etc.

The fact that something could have been done with computers, doesn't prove it's fake. I mean, I've seen dinosaurs in the movies, and they look as real as the lions or alligators I can see on Animal planet. So, if you can make a dinosaur with computers, dinosaurs are a hoax?????????????? It just doesn't prove anything.

I'm sure someone could replicate what we saw in the video, maybe with ballons and a good computer... and if so... what????????? For me, that'd be a total waste of time and money because it doesn't prove anything (well, it'd prove you have a lot of free time and are really good at digital image/video editing, but that's it)

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
and to say that its tea light and a balloon from that distance with that amount of light... well no im sorry but it doesn't add up.

From what distance?
There is nothing in the video indicating anything other than a small object relatively low. And it looks exactly like a dry-cleaner bag style fire balloon (with extra lights). You can find plans and photos of these all over the web.

Also, note that he says in the video, "suddenly it is going to take off," and then we watch as it does no such thing. It floats behind the guy's roof. Whoopdee doo. And then he asserts that the helicopter was looking for the object. He just asserts that with no evidence. I see helicopters all the time. Are they looking for aliens? Are they looking for me?

No.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

In those two images it looks kinda like a hot air balloon with a ring of lights around the carriage.

agreed!

come on people how often do you let yourself be fooled by a mausean vid? he is a promoter of known hoaxes, his job is to find(produce?) videos like this and sell them to the gullible.

ps.:but i am still not sure about the mexican airforce vid, hmm...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join