It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It is very interesting how this video keeps appearing on ATS (and not only here) and still has not been proven fake. While I am still undecided, I have to agree that when I watched it for the first time, it caused a very emotional reaction on my side. I could not sleep all night thinking about it...

But I believe that my emotions were not of sympathy to the supposedly imprisoned ET... It was more like "OMG! This is for real!" and I was kinda scared (don't know why)...

Also interesting to me is that almost everybody who had watched this video felt emotionally distressed in some way... Real or fake, I think that there is something there. What do you think? I don't know if I express myself correctly. I guess all I am trying to sayt is, " Why is everybody affected emotionally by watching this video?"

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Also interesting to me is that almost everybody who had watched this video felt emotionally distressed in some way... Real or fake, I think that there is something there. What do you think? I don't know if I express myself correctly. I guess all I am trying to sayt is, " Why is everybody affected emotionally by watching this video?"

It has been 9 years since I first saw it, and having been around Grays, for me it is a look in the eyes that CANNOT be faked.
I trust Sean David Martin, as I have never found him to be in error and he says it is real.
Even the members on an alien site will debunk any/everything.
Wish all these experts would post EVEN ONE picture, video, etc that they believe, but NO, all they wish to do is bash all postings.
What about it guys, what is REAL?
Even if they do not admit it, everyone has been moved in their psyche by viewing this.
Thank you for sharing your feelings.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I feel safer knowing that there is an intelligence that WILL stand up to the PTB and eliminate nukes,so that is one less concern for me.

They are not standing up to the PTB. They are protecting their assets. The gov uses the same technique. They have a particular agenda and then figure out how to dress it up so it looks like it's a benefit. Example. Flouride hardens the pineal glad which hinders psychic abilities. In very small trace amounts, flouride does help a little in prevention of tooth decay. Voila. Flouride is now everywhere. People absorb it everyday when brushing their teeth. That's just one of the many places you'll find it. Flouride is industrial waste but it's broadcast as being some great thing.

Why would they put a 'uniform' on a child or is it a robot and put it through all those changes?

It's a puppet. I very good one.

For what benefit

It's a PR campaign. They can only succeed if people open the door. They must trick us into giving up our free will. The gov opened the door. And they are regretting it.

A human CANNOT make eyes that real.

Hollywood. Ever cry at a movie?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I didn't feel emotional at all while viewing this film because, frankly, it looks way too fake for me to get upset about it. A dark, grainy film, a prop that bobs its head and opens its mouth a few times, and a couple people in surgeon scrubs is supposed to convince me that this is a genuine alien interrogation? Honestly, I could probably have made a more convincing film in my high school video graphics class.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

They are not standing up to the PTB. They are protecting their assets. The gov uses the same technique. They have a particular agenda and then figure out how to dress it up so it looks like it's a benefit. Example. Flouride hardens the pineal glad which hinders psychic abilities. In very small trace amounts, flouride does help a little in prevention of tooth decay. Voila. Flouride is now everywhere. People absorb it everyday when brushing their teeth. That's just one of the many places you'll find it. Flouride is industrial waste but it's broadcast as being some great thing.

Is there ANYTHING on this forum or that you know or have in your posession that is REAL PROOF.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What about it guys, what is REAL?

The Grays are real. Doesn't mean the video has to be.

I know you want to believe the Grays are our benevolent space brothers but the evidence to support that just isn't there. I'm not trying to discredit. I'm just offering another perspective. If I sense someone is in danger what kind of person would I be if I didn't offer assistance? This is THE important subject. All other subjects in our current situation revolve around the alien subject. The danger here cannot be overstated.

Emotion and Reason must be united in harmony in order to see through what's going on. If either are out of balance we risk being manipulated.

There are many aliens in the area that actually do love you. That love is shown by not interfering with your chosen learning path. But they are there whenever you need them as long as the need does not impose on your own higher free-will.

Both sides MUST be presented so the individual can discern for themselves. That is not an attack. It's a necessity. Time is short.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The Grays are real. Doesn't mean the video has to be.

I know you want to believe the Grays are our benevolent space brothers but the evidence to support that just isn't there. I'm not trying to discredit. I'm just offering another perspective. If I sense someone is in danger what kind of person would I be if I didn't offer assistance? This is THE important subject. All other subjects in our current situation revolve around the alien subject. The danger here cannot be overstated.

Emotion and Reason must be united in harmony in order to see through what's going on. If either are out of balance we risk being manipulated.

There are many aliens in the area that actually do love you. That love is shown by not interfering with your chosen learning path. But they are there whenever you need them as long as the need does not impose on your own higher free-will.

Both sides MUST be presented so the individual can discern for themselves. That is not an attack. It's a necessity. Time is short.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------
I understand what you are saying, the time is short and sometimes the acceleration gets almost overbearing.
The 'feelings' I have for them is that they are able to visit what I consider my 'home' and I have to wait and do my mission?
Love for humanity is very real just outside our present realm.
If ever I were to empath they were interfering with my free will, I would dis-miss them for all of this life.
There are 3 types of incarnates.
Devic
Angelic
Spacial
Each human on this school we call home are from one of these 3 basic divisions.
Hope you see where I am coming from, but if not maybe the others who have been in contact will.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
HeY Sirus,

I have seen that video awhile back and their seemed to be a place of emergence or futility along with sorrow in that video.It was something that I did remember and its authenticity is based upon its relevance.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
HeY Sirus,

I have seen that video awhile back and their seemed to be a place of emergence or futility along with sorrow in that video.It was something that I did remember and its authenticity is based upon its relevance.

Regardless of it's being alive,whomever made it or saw it for real was trying to OUT something. It is up to the viewer to decide.
It is easy to tell which incarnational path a poster is on, and like the Bible says 'Until the entire world has heard the word' and that is why they show their craft so much now.
To try to separate metaphysics and aliens is an impossible feat.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

HeY Sirus,

Regardless of it's being alive,whomever made it or saw it for real was trying to OUT something. It is up to the viewer to decide.
It is easy to tell which incarnational path a poster is on, and like the Bible says 'Until the entire world has heard the word' and that is why they show their craft so much now.
To try to separate metaphysics and aliens is an impossible feat.

I agree totally with that, there is something right there in eyesight just waiting to be recovered by the trained and untrained eye.
P.s SIRUS I loved your Mona Lisa alien avatar.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I agree totally with that, there is something right there in eyesight just waiting to be recovered by the trained and untrained eye.

Agreed, what about this scenario? To show that they do indeed have emotions that can show on their faces and in their eyes?
What is that saying that that the elephant man said-
'I am a human being!!!!!!!!'
Mayhaps this was to say to us from them I am a feeling alien, in fact that brings me to this, was this done by the other Grays to get at least a partial truth out?
Thank you, that is the way I see them, mona lisa..

[edit on 7-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is hard not to be 'emotional' for beings that have such a 'love' of the universe and understanding.They are teachers, guardians, principles,and most of all related by circumstance and family structure.Our cosmic buddies are here like we are here to learn, love, and move on.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It is hard not to be 'emotional' for beings that have such a 'love' of the universe and understanding.They are teachers, guardians, principles,and most of all related by circumstance and family structure.Our cosmic buddies are here like we are here to learn, love, and move on.

If one could see how gently they handle one of their duties of soul-recycling, this is where the shine most, IMO.
They help the souls pick what is best for their learning at the time.Empathic communications does not matter on the otherside as the souls can understand totally.The hierarchy of the Universe is too stunning for language.
I got mona lisa off the Art Bell site. It used to have printing saying 'wanna take a ride' like Jodie Foster in Contact.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
where can i see this?????????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I think the firefight in which unknown grays and 66 soldiers were killed was a self-defense move on the part of this type of abuse at Area 51.

Can you be more specific about this firefight where 66 soldiers died? I don't remember ever hearing about this.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you know.. i was thinking..

wouldn't these guys be in a sterile operating room, with biosuits on? Not just some crappy plastic gloves?

Thats the one huge thing turning me towards hoax on this

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is her.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It has been 9 years since I first saw it, and having been around Grays, for me it is a look in the eyes that CANNOT be faked.
I trust Sean David Martin, as I have never found him to be in error and he says it is real.

I dont think we'll ever get to the bottom of whether or not it's a real "alien" in the video, or even where it came from. The movement looks very armature driven, such as in filmmaking manual "puppets", which I've been around alot. But then again, who's to say what an alien moves like.

Really, there's not many ways to disprove it, unless armature guide posts are visible, and with the dark surroundings, you'll likely not see them. (and that may very well be the point)

As for Morton, I dont trust him any further then I could throw him. He's been proven to be completely untrustable in my opinion. There's alot of highly documented data here:
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Has anyone ever been given a 1st gen copy of the film? Does anone know?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Not meaning to offend anyone here but I fail to see how the universal constant of freewill is being respected here by the grays? Despite what they are telling people their actions don't show a lot of respect for humans but in fact appears to tell us that they regard us as cattle.

On the other hands, people's experience with aliens such as the 'nordics' for example are on an entirely different level of empathy.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

On the other hands, people's experience with aliens such as the 'nordics' for example are on an entirely different level of empathy.

Do not get me started on the Nordics,,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join