It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Who do they give the technology to? Companys like Apple or more like the Military Industry? Who gets this stuff? An what tech?

Benign tech such as chips,lazers,nothing atomic or nuclear.The black ops do not mess with them since the Dulce firefight..IOW, the military cannot ASK them for something and just get it..nada
They, when I first started, they claim they gave us the technonlogy to develop birth control pills, and they are very disappointed by the population contol and abortion.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Dutch;

^5 on all your posts..

Others please read the whole thread, I have answered the hybrid query and the non-abduction question.

thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's such a shame Aliens come in contact with the scum of the Earth (Governments, etc.) , they must think all humans are monsters.

HOWEVER, if I was adbucted by a grey and I was conscious at the time, I would beat the hell out of them (and I'm probably the least violent person I know). I don't care what they're doing to me, I don't agree with it one bit. It's my body and I have the right to choose what is and isn't done to it.

Anyway, moving back on-topic, I haven't seen the whole video of the interview and I don't think I want to as it'd upset me too much.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Siriusly is completely right, IMO. I believe I was a past abductee, and everything said is right on the money. I didn't know for certain the abductions had stopped, but everything in my life, and my family's lives, had seemed to point to that. That's good to know, because it was such a disrupting, and, sometimes, damaging, factor in our lives.

I feel that a lot of the hybrids want to help those of us who are related to them who were possibly physically damaged by the abductions (i.e. people who now have chronic fatigue syndrome and/or autoimmune diseases, etc.). That is why I'm hoping that disclosure will happen, and happen soon. If it does happen, I believe the reason will be mostly for those of us who suffer and can't get enough help for it. I believe they care and always have cared.

Thank you, Siriusly........................

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I feel that a lot of the hybrids want to help those of us who are related to them who were possibly physically damaged by the abductions (i.e. people who now have chronic fatigue syndrome and/or autoimmune diseases, etc.). That is why I'm hoping that disclosure will happen, and happen soon. If it does happen, I believe the reason will be mostly for those of us who suffer and can't get enough help for it. I believe they care and always have cared.

That is correct, the hybrids are the best of both species. Love is an emotion that is highly developed in the hybrids.They know thay have a difficult journey, but they will not shirk.
Fear not more about the visits from them, perhaps you understand it is all for the good of all of us on this planet.
You are welcome..

[edit on 6-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, I for one have been treated a lot rougher during medical exams, so I don't know what people mean by being disrespectful to what ever it is. Secondly, I don't know how anyone could determine authenticity based solely on seeing a dark grainy video. I know people who can do latex masks that look as good as that "alien" and since you can't see anything lower than his chin, there's no telling what that is. And when you factor in the no sound, all you have is a grainy dark video of...well who knows?

[edit on 2006/3/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I felt pretty bad for the alien, if it was a real alien, but i wasn't exactly touched by watching the video at all

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My sympathies do not lie with the grey in this case. I've seen one with my own eyes, and I know the feeling that I got when it looked at me. Every snarling, vicious thought of proverbial terror in the human brain came up, and it triggered the fight or flight reflex. I haven't felt that way before or since, and I doubt that this was on accident. They seem to be malicious, Mengele style bastards who care about human lives as much as we care about insects. This may not be all of them, but certainly the ones people report don't seem to be looking out for OUR best interests. They cow us with terror, helplessness, isolation.. And someone wants to show them our sympathies?

I may not enjoy our government, but I can't feel sorry for that grey. They're extending the knife, and some people here wish to shake hands with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

My sympathies do not lie with the grey in this case. I've seen one with my own eyes, and I know the feeling that I got when it looked at me. Every snarling, vicious thought of proverbial terror in the human brain came up, and it triggered the fight or flight reflex. I haven't felt that way before or since, and I doubt that this was on accident. They seem to be malicious, Mengele style bastards who care about human lives as much as we care about insects. This may not be all of them, but certainly the ones people report don't seem to be looking out for OUR best interests. They cow us with terror, helplessness, isolation.. And someone wants to show them our sympathies?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------
Have you been adbucted? If so, have you gone the route of hypnotic recall?
If not, then I would recommend it, as you do not have to suffer with bad memories, I know I would not.
IF I ever knew or saw of them harming anyone, I would be the first in line to BASH that behavior.
But if you are just a gray-hater, then where would be nothing I could do if you just do not care for them in our world, but they ain't going nowhere.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I want to believe but just can't ,it looks so cheap and fake, I'm sorry but come on. I was born at night just NOT last night.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
I'm deeply touched by the compassion expressed by many of you toward this little creature. Where does all this compassion go when the average Americans get inside the voting booth and elect an insensitive piggish brute like George W. Bush president? Remember, if we are facing the reality of and disclosure of UFO's and ET's, then George W. Bush (Cheney) is the selected/elected idiot negotiating with them. Scary thought? Hell yes, it's a scary thought.

We've got to face the truth, the United States government is WAY deep in this stuff with leadership that is clueless and strictly intent on lining their pockets. Imagine, the neocons in the White House trying to comprehend ET. Imagine them trying to negotiate with ET on our behalf. Halliburton negotiating with ET? ? HA! That's a joke.

If this video is real - and we have no way of knowing - then I hope the little thing survived and was able to return home to his kind. I hope ET understands that there are those of us on this planet that don't go along with all the crap coming out of Washington, DC and the military industrial complex. Maybe that's why ET seems to be "taking it to the streets" and connecting with thousands of individuals one-on-one. I hope so. ATS is a good venue, a good place to start.

First of all, the americans didnt elect Bush, it is proven that they rigged the two last elections.
Al Gore is the rightfull president of America, every one in the media and the politics knows it and nobody does something about it.

Second of all, i doubt Bush negotiates them or even knows about them.
Well i think he knows, but even all presidents are getting caught in this web of secrecy and cover-ups...but this may be different because his father is one of the illuminatie and his father is the one that rules America now, through his son...

Its not bush that negotiates and represents humanity, it is the NWO.. i just hope they quit talking to to US guys and talk to other governments who DO want what's best for humankind instead of whats best for them

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Let me state that humans are easily controlled by emotions. Once you hook onto a human's emotion, you can manipulate them to your heart's desire (think advertising, religion, you get my drift).

Once you can control your emotions and see things from an objective view things seem to fall into place and you see the real reason behind why people do things and why things are.

Btw - I am on antidepressants which for me, depress all emotions so these things are easier to do but I aim (and am decreasing my dose) so eventually I will not rely on these to see life objectively and not be sad

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

Since you have or claim to have considerable experience with the Grays etc, do you have any thoughts as to how we can achieve some ultimate solution to this problem? Or do you only do damage control?

They do not need any damage control. Have you been on any big city streets of our country late at night? The violence we tolerate day by day is horrendous.
If I was a gray and observed all the vile acts we do to each other, may they think that humans do not value life very much?
They are mainly keeping nukes from going off, as this planet it in their purview.
Have you ever talked to an abductee? Abductions have ceased, they no longer need to do this.

Siriusly,

I have many questions and things I'd like to discuss with you, about the Grays, but we are getting increasingly off topic here. I'm not able to U2U yet because my account is too new, but can you do me a favor and U2U me? Please and Thank You with a pizza pie on top?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was very disappointed that the video has no sound. Thanks for informing me of it, anyway. I had never seen it before this.

Unfortunately like every other alien video, it is inconclusive. Quality is too bad, and it's basically just sitting there.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You guys have to find a copy of Area 51-Alien Interview.

www.imdb.com

The video is analyzed by Hollywood types and the video is discussed by many in the UFO/EBE field. The documentary doesn’t say believe it or don't believe it but it shows the evidence that supports this "Alien Interview" as a hoax and as the real thing.

Most importantly you get the voice over from "Victor" explaining what is happening in the video clip.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
for those interested.........i uploaded the entire documentary to a link here

s60.yousendit.com...

get it quickly before the link expires and no I'm not going to re-upp it.
it's 469mb

sorry if this violates anything here at ATS........if it does I'll promptly remove the link

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Have you ever talked to an abductee? Abductions have ceased, they no longer need to do this.

Is this true ?? they no longer abduct people ?? u2u me with answer ok ?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That video is a fake. The Gray is a prop.

Are the Grays self-serving? You betcha. When self-serving goes to the extreme we call it evil. The Grays have definitely taken it to the extreme. One small little fact can show that. The Grays abduct children and implant them. You know why? Because they see the powerful aura of the ones that came down to balance this mess out. By about 3 or 4 years old they know if you are their enemy by your aura. What class of human in society would abduct a child of 3-4 years old? The very worst, right? Even the life termers in prison don't put up with that. No, the implants don't hurt but it's beyond sadistic. The Grays are on a major PR campaign to have humans accept them as being the good guys. Fall for it at your own peril.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
consider this scenario as proposed by some people:

the grays are us from the future or at least related to us. Eons ago they developed the ability to engineer genetics (like we are entering into now..). Through their love of technology and their own desire to 'perfect' themselves they started to experiment. They did this because they had a love of life and existance, they wanted to be better and live longer etc.

But something went wrong.. they didn't know everything about what they were doing or the grand designers of humanity built in a problem which they could not code around.

Thus the grays nearly destroyed themselves and did this because they were so selfish.

Now they come back and tell us some BS about how they are here to help us when they are in fact or worst half come back to use us and control us.

Sorry but if somebody comes to take me in the night then they ain't trying to be my friend.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Back on topic, thank you all for responding, pro or con.
There will not be much longer until they will be forced to 'out' themselves.
I feel safer knowing that there is an intelligence that WILL stand up to the PTB and eliminate nukes,so that is one less concern for me.
Imagine what all the ballsy Generals and Colonels do/think/say when they are looking at a melted nuke, wish I was a fly on the wall.
Question that does not fit.Why would they put a 'uniform' on a child or is it a robot and put it through all those changes? For what benefit

A human CANNOT make eyes that real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join