It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I'm curious here.. why is your avatar showing an alien as humanized yet you make a thread about human abuse towards an alien? You seem personally offended by this too.

Regarding aliens, they do not have to be our friends, nor tell the truth nor come in peace. They could but they don't have to either. If some of them are our enemies then not only do I want to whump their butts but that of our spineless governments too for not telling us sooner about our predicament.

That is a drawing, not real, as hybrids are not that deformed in the face.
You are right, they DO NOT have to do anthing, but just be here, if they meant us any great harm, they are capable.
As far as I can understand through my tapes is that they are IN CONTROL of this planet, and there are no evil aliens like the reptilians, these if they do show up are just discarnate demons? who come to groups people who dabble in the black arts, and are hard to get rid of once conjured.
Try to think SPOCK, when relating to the grays.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I found it here

I did not get sad for it, it does not look real to me. If it were a real alien, it would have probably given the agents a mental blast. Killing them both.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by Cabanman]

Sorry lad, but i think youve seen to much Sci-fi movies..a mental blast

Well, maybe if they could, the creature is in bad physical shape, maybe he was just to sick to do something like it.
On the other side, Greys have no emotions, so how can they build up some mental powers to blast it out.
Again on another side, those people have worked with it for 3 or even more years, wont you think they know by that time how to protect themselves?

Also, how can you cheat that machine that monitores the heart in perfect detail as when he is sitting there and gets the attack he suffers?

Like i already said, people say it is fake, people can prove it is fake, but i just dont buy it... i always belive my instincts and my feelings because they have never been wrong..

Thanks for the vid

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The exchange of human abduction for technology (that is used for power) shows that we humans are not a nice group and may be better off nuked, no?

It is FAR deeper than Grays vs Earth. In this galaxy, this planet has been a school for souls, old and new since humanity had been here, and they left us alone until the Enola Gay attack, and this is when they saw we are going to far in our destructive tendencies.
I do not care if what I say makes sense, you can shoot the messenger, but
they have melted many 20 megaton warheads and silos, also may reports of jammed launch buttons on nuclear subs, freaked Reagan out, and if I were president, I do not thinks I would be so stupid to try star wars against a technology such as that.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
siriuslyone:

fair enough, we agree that the greys are not likely our friends, at least not based on what we have heard about them to date.

In regards the lizards, I can see where many would call them demons and they may well resemble them. They may be evil like them also. But they don't have to be demons all the same. Either way I see it, if the grays don't care about our feelings or needs then they may be answering too the lizards or friendly to them or in associate with them.

If those military guys were batting around a grey as that video suggests then I can't say that it makes me happy, but then again we may be at war with them too.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If those military guys were batting around a grey as that video suggests then I can't say that it makes me happy, but then again we may be at war with them too.

How can we be at war with a species that is millions of miles ahead of us?
I like your signature, that is one of my favorite quotations, the teacher will COME.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
War with greys, evil reptillians...why?

I see it like i see humans.

There are friendly black people, there are not so friendly black people.
There are friendly white people, there are not so friendly white people.
There are friendly Arabs and not so friendly.

There are very very evil reptillians but im sure there are peacefull reptillians too.

About the greys, as far as i know they are not here because of evil intentions.
They are here, because of some disasters happend to them while they were engeneering their own DNA.
They lost their emotions and they didnt care.

Now,they actually learned that without emotions such as love and anger, fear and hate, they couldnt learn so they couldnt ascend into higher peacefull spiritual beings...
Thats when they started to try to get their emotions back... they contacted Earth, but also other planets.
Look, they didnt have any idea of good and wrong so thats why they abducted people in exchange for technology.
thanks to the abductions they created a grey race that has emotions again.

Now, it seems, that much of the interbreeds are grown up and they are not abducting anymore, it also explains the drop of abductee numbers.

Did you know that in ancient times the Greys were a rescue team in something like a intergalactic U.N?
It were the greys who saved our neighbours from Mars

So in short, the grays were a peacefull and loving species but they lost their idea of good and bad when they lost their emotions because of a disaster in engeneering their own DNA.
Because they didnt knew good and bad anymore they abducted humans, but still they asked permission for it... now there first interbreed race is grown up and they are back to the ways of peace and love... and yes, ofcourse there are still bad ones, just like there are bad and good humans.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
And couldnt it even be a lie that comes from the reptillians?
Just a lie from the reptillians so whe humans think they are the bad ones...damn, which moron even gave them the name "GRAY'S" i like zeta reticulans more...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by siriuslyoneThe abductions are over now, as their main job now is to keep anyone on Earth from nuking this planet.

Why do they care if Earth is nuked or not?

The exchange of human abduction for technology (that is used for power) shows that we humans are not a nice group and may be better off nuked, no?

First of all I dont think the video is the real thing. I dont know why, maybe its the stiffnes of the alien and the poor perforamance of the medics. I just get a feeling it is not right.

My question is.. why should they make a deal about exchanging technology for humans?

If they are able to keep us from nuking eachother they should be able to abduct people whenever they want without asking for permission.
And why give more tech to us? It would be like handing a machinegun to a monkey (evil monkey).

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DaftDebunk]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I too felt very bad for the Ebe in the interview.......to me he looked scared, injured and I am sure the interviewers cared not for him in the least. I hope he is fine but knowing our Gov...hes probally not.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Personally, I do not see the video as being real; like many have already said, it just doesn't come off with a feeling of being quite right. It is, nevertheless, a good video. There is a certain eeriness and sadness to it, giving me a surreal feeling that is hard to explain.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Am I the only one who didnt get any audio on the avi?
I d/l the larger of the three, but it had no audio at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
shadow watcher, the original audio has been removed by "Victor" to protect the identities of those in the video.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I hope he is fine but knowing our Gov...hes probally not.

The real EBE, wether or not this vid is real or not, died some years ago, but he managed to live here (on Earth) 3 or 5 years..

Also it gives me great joy that we, humans, do feel compassion and sadness when we see a creature is not treated with respect or kindness or whatsoever, even though we think, or are supposed to think that the creature is one of a specie that is abducting us and controlling us... i think it is just truth speaking.
We are supposed to believe they do it but the way we feel when we see this tells us it is a lie and they arent doing us any harm at all.

If i am wrong now and they do abduct us, then it still gives me great pleasure that we feel sorry for it even if we know that they abduct us and dominate us through a secret NWO... after all, there is still hope for us humans...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Eh, i'm going to be the sceptic in this case

People in this thread are crying and getting upset over a video they don't even know is real
How many other videos out there have been shown where aliens are supposedly being autopsied, yet they turned out to be fake
There's no way of knowing if this video is real or not, so it doesn't make sense imo, to get upset over it.

Where are you getting your info from anyways?
In paticular, the hybrid info and the "They don't abduct anymore" information?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
Eh, i'm going to be the sceptic in this case

People in this thread are crying and getting upset over a video they don't even know is real
How many other videos out there have been shown where aliens are supposedly being autopsied, yet they turned out to be fake
There's no way of knowing if this video is real or not, so it doesn't make sense imo, to get upset over it.

Where are you getting your info from anyways?
In paticular, the hybrid info and the "They don't abduct anymore" information?

Come on man, we are human beings, we have feelings..
Even if this is a fake, it seems so real that it can be shocking or a little emotional, escpecially because the thing is not from earth..you would say that doenst have anything to do with it but it does...

You would not even treat the dog of your worst enemy the way that being is treatend in there, even if it is not real, and even though they "seem" to abduct us...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm deeply touched by the compassion expressed by many of you toward this little creature. Where does all this compassion go when the average Americans get inside the voting booth and elect an insensitive piggish brute like George W. Bush president? Remember, if we are facing the reality of and disclosure of UFO's and ET's, then George W. Bush (Cheney) is the selected/elected idiot negotiating with them. Scary thought? Hell yes, it's a scary thought.

We've got to face the truth, the United States government is WAY deep in this stuff with leadership that is clueless and strictly intent on lining their pockets. Imagine, the neocons in the White House trying to comprehend ET. Imagine them trying to negotiate with ET on our behalf. Halliburton negotiating with ET? ? HA! That's a joke.

If this video is real - and we have no way of knowing - then I hope the little thing survived and was able to return home to his kind. I hope ET understands that there are those of us on this planet that don't go along with all the crap coming out of Washington, DC and the military industrial complex. Maybe that's why ET seems to be "taking it to the streets" and connecting with thousands of individuals one-on-one. I hope so. ATS is a good venue, a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
People who have read some of my previous posts re aliens amongst us may be surprised by this but yes, I felt great sadness for the Alien but I was not surprised!

I watched the video a while ago, when the reptilian issue and awareness was just starting for me. I don't know if the video was genuine nut it certainly struck a chord!

It's also to be noted that in todays theories and information about the reptiles the greys are always described as being dominated by the reptoids, although the common census seems to state that the reptoids have hostile intent wheras the greys are indifferent.

All this being said I found the video very disturbing and I HOPE it was fake!

Lifttheveil

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And why give more tech to us? It would be like handing a machinegun to a monkey (evil monkey).

They monitor VERY carefully which/what technology is given to the human race.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Where does all this compassion go when the average Americans get inside the voting booth and elect an insensitive piggish brute like George W. Bush president?

I have NEVER voted for a Bush and I NEVER will.

If you do not like the way the U.S. is being run and you voted for GW Bush then you have no one to blame but yourself. (although he did steal the election from Gore.....electoral college..what a farce !)

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

They monitor VERY carefully which/what technology is given to the human race.

Who do they give the technology to? Companys like Apple or more like the Military Industry? Who gets this stuff? An what tech?
Do you have an idea?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join