It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were You Deeply Touched by the Alien Interview?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i wasn't touched, but i was horribly creeped out if it was real

i have no idea if it was, but it was suprisingly creepy

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Where can I find the full video with Audio? Or has victor hidden the audio away?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know if that is real or not, but personally I think they should be shot in the face. if they wanted to be soo friendly and helpfull to our race they wouldn't do the things they do.

theres a big difference between knocking on someones door and sneaking in at night uninvited to do whatever it is they do.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

The whole point is that these people will do whatever it takes to keep their power and protect their secrets and agendas, regardless of how many lies they have to tell, how many people they have to hurt in the process - even their own citizens, their own friends and family!

I was trying to keep this on topic, so you are saying we ALL including ANY visitors from space have to march in lock-step to their cruelty?

No, where did I say that?

You seemed somewhat defensive and even sympathetic of the Grays; I was merely trying to point out that they operate in secret - and the secrecy, and the lengths necessary to protect and maintain the secret, harms people and destroys lives.

Since you have or claim to have considerable experience with the Grays etc, do you have any thoughts as to how we can achieve some ultimate solution to this problem? Or do you only do damage control?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Where can I find the full video with Audio? Or has victor hidden the audio away?

Is there a good link anywhere?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I found the video creepy and disturbing, and I coulden't help but feel a tad bit sorry for the "being". But never the less, I still don't know if its a real video or not, I prefer to stay neutral on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
I don't know if that is real or not, but personally I think they should be shot in the face. if they wanted to be soo friendly and helpfull to our race they wouldn't do the things they do.

theres a big difference between knocking on someones door and sneaking in at night uninvited to do whatever it is they do.

lol........damn tell us what's really on your mind....
no offense meant by the above remark........but the part about shooting them in the face just caught my attention.

i too felt slightly creepy about the video. even if it's proven fake down the road i just got the sense from it that i was watching something real.

then again i got creeped out by that freakin clown in Stephen Kings IT too lol

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

A lot of them have been shot in the face.
Have you ever been abducted?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Since you have or claim to have considerable experience with the Grays etc, do you have any thoughts as to how we can achieve some ultimate solution to this problem? Or do you only do damage control?

They do not need any damage control. Have you been on any big city streets of our country late at night? The violence we tolerate day by day is horrendous.
If I was a gray and observed all the vile acts we do to each other, may they think that humans do not value life very much?
They are mainly keeping nukes from going off, as this planet it in their purview.
Have you ever talked to an abductee? Abductions have ceased, they no longer need to do this.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Is there a good link anywhere?

I cannot find a link to purchase or download this, but I have not searched in depth.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What do you mean >>"abductions have ceased and they no longer need to do this"

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

A lot of them have been shot in the face.
Have you ever been abducted?

kinda sorta yeah... and I hit one of the bastards upside the head with a heavy wooden chair, and I'd do it again should the event ever arise. though to be honest, it wasn't a grey or whatever that thing was in that video.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by wingsfan]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I just finished watching Area 51-Alien Interview. I don't know why I should feel bad for the Alien. I didn't see any abuse. It seemed sick but apparently death is irrelevant to them so I didn't get the sense that the alien was sad or anything like that.

siriuslyone, how do you feel about the credibility of the people in the film?
They said the U.S. government is exchanging human experimentation for technology. In your experience do you feel that this is true?

Also how do you feel about Victor's view point that the Aliens are too far a head of us in intelligence and we shouldn’t trust them?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

kinda sorta yeah... and I hit one of the bastards upside the head with a heavy wooden chair, and I'd do it again should the event ever arise. though to be honest, it wasn't a grey or whatever that thing was in that video.

What kind of being you talking about?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What kind of being you talking about?

it looked like a grey cept bigger, lighter skin, and green eyes.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
What do you mean >>"abductions have ceased and they no longer need to do this"

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm curious here.. why is your avatar showing an alien as humanized yet you make a thread about human abuse towards an alien? You seem personally offended by this too.

Regarding aliens, they do not have to be our friends, nor tell the truth nor come in peace. They could but they don't have to either. If some of them are our enemies then not only do I want to whump their butts but that of our spineless governments too for not telling us sooner about our predicament.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I just finished watching Area 51-Alien Interview. I don't know why I should feel bad for the Alien. I didn't see any abuse. It seemed sick but apparently death is irrelevant to them so I didn't get the sense that the alien was sad or anything like that.

siriuslyone, how do you feel about the credibility of the people in the film?
They said the U.S. government is exchanging human experimentation for technology. In your experience do you feel that this is true?

Also how do you feel about Victor's view point that the Aliens are too far a head of us in intelligence and we shouldn’t trust them?

They were interrogating a species that only telepaths, and it looked like torture to me. Did thay have to seat him so 'in your face'? I think he was not sad but just physically ill.
Yes, that is an absolute truth as it was in the contract they signed in return for alien technology.The abductions are over now, as their main job now is to keep anyone on Earth from nuking this planet.
No, Victor was probably speaking from the POV that they have little patience with emotional acts, speech. etc.
They have never done anything in all my life for me to fear or mistrust them.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyoneThe abductions are over now, as their main job now is to keep anyone on Earth from nuking this planet.

Why do they care if Earth is nuked or not?

The exchange of human abduction for technology (that is used for power) shows that we humans are not a nice group and may be better off nuked, no?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

We are being prepared for the upcoming dimensional changes and they are doing it in a way that that will be the quickest, most enlightening.

I hope they appreciate earth years and the finite time in ones life.

Sooner would be preferable, us non abductees / non experiencers / ufo deprived / are getting tired of this ' there coming' stuff.

Belief is one thing, anticipation is another.

If the video is true - I can only sympathise like I would any other animal in a similar predicament. Its somewhat comforting (in a way) that fate plays its part on the intergalactic community as well...it would seem.

That in itself gives me insight to the possible reality that even if there is disclosure of other beings, it's still is only the beginning of discovery & understanding of the big question.

The fact that abductions have ceased does not forgive them from happening. However it may just be a small part of understanding how things work - in the greater communities.

Perhaps how we now protect endangered speciices - they are helping us.

sorry back on topic..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join