It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you confused with right Reptilian theory? I have 6 theories for you to ponder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have read read articles about this subject and not sure which theory is true any more or most believed.

1: Repiles are underground beings evloved from earth millions of years ago.

2: They come from space and control the greys.

3: They are like spirit entities from another vibrational universe.

4: They are interbred human and Alien genes that let them pass through the human hosts.

5: They are Angelic demonic entities that have been made from fallen Angels that bread with mankind as shown in the bible, known as Nephelin or giants and other named variations.

I go with the 5th idea as I am Biblically in tuned with the world.

or 6: The serpent seed of Satan who had a son called Cain in Genesis and the dead sea scrolls aparently say Eve was born a son by an Angle of God. And so we have had slight translation problems in the past or a cover up by this satanic race on man kind.

Not sure what to think, are we being invaded or have we always been their sheep?

Thanks for your replies if you read my post, hope you can add a comment

[edit on 5-3-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
well they are all interesting theories..but I don't see why they couldn't fall under a variety of those mentioned points...

I think something that stands out could be credo mutwa's accounts and pictures from mirrors that I've seen...and that like humans..there are positive and negative beings

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry these are not my own theories rather than ones I have read and not sure what popular belief is are we being lead in the wrong direction. Like if we have enough conspiracies no one will listen or have enough Biblical denominations the spilt will confuse the masses type theory?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
A post that was avoided, what do people think or is it immpossible to answer as no one really knows or if they did they would not say anyway.
Angels are also known as firery serpents so it could be that also.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im not confused they are all stupid and by believing in any of them just makes you stupider. We are not ina living movie V. The true hidden alien presence is....... Crab People!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd go with the 5th "theory" as well.

I have been "reading" into this reptilian theory ,imo do not believe they are lizards walking around but it's the eyes that's reptilian ..the body itself can be the most beautiful "person" but eyes will give them away..

We could have been given parables to lead us to this all along ,as Eve and the reptile/snake,human chose "knowledge/intelligence" in dealing with the "snake" ,are we not seeking knowledge/intelligence/technology to this day..maybe the governments are selling our bodies for technology ..yet again the "Eve's/Humans Running The Governments"eating from an apple while us "Adams/Ones Not Aware Of The Deals" are getting the crap side.

Gen 6.:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

I read Gen 6 as fallen ones ,though most Christian Denominations do not take/note the Nephilim as part of the Book.

Eye of the "devil",Demonic possession,Body snatchers,Fallen Angels ..Yes

Reptile that looks like godzilla ..No.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I made a post months ago if anyone has ever seen a reptilian, or know anyone that has seen a reptilian... and not one person answered. I think its fun to speculate and come up with your own theories, but it seems that noone around here really knows anything about them.

Members here will come up with videos that they think is showing someone shape-shift, but they never really hold any weight. I am still waiting for the day when someone posts an intelligent, interesting story about a REAL encounter with a Reptillian... but i haven't seen one so far.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey guys i'm new

I've seen alot of people having opinions on et's abducting humans in return for technology, but you don't hear anything about the government trading for any of their species? If you understand what i mean :s

And everybody makes it out as if we are the least most techno-logically experienced race/civilisation, why ?

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Tikal]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think I'd go with #5 out of this list, but I think there's a great possibility of a #7 -- They are a figment of someone's imagination.

[edit on 9/23/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the idea of reptilians originated in 1970

www.drwhoguide.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
But where did this all come from, who started noticing these things and is it abuction stories or are they hidden within people or something. There must be a culture of fans of this stuff out there and people always speak of it here, but what is the majority view of this because this is a following in knowlege so they all must wonder about it's orgins. Don't mention David Icke there must be more to it.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In 1985 something remarkable happened. A man by the name of David Icke sat down with a beer and watched the Science-Fiction-Series by the name of "V" which featured the idea of a covert attack on humanity by Reptilians. Icke was very much inspired by this idea...so fired up in fact, that he decided to create a whole theory around it. Combined with biblical mentions of reptiles, his own drug-induced visions and general world-conspiracy theory he then went to popularize the theory.

Later on readers of David Icke, such as Credo Mutwa, a drunkard from Africa, got inspired by the work and jumped on the bandwagon to capitalize from the idea.

But the original source of the modern idea lies with "V".

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A lot of posts have come up today about demonic activity from experiences to videos as such, why is there a big wave all of a sudden? Just thought I mention that because it could tie in with things in this post.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You left out the most rational and likely scenario... The whole reptilian thing is nothing more or less than a metaphor for some very wicked people.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'll go with with #1 and #2. Religious folks may look at them from #5's point of view.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
heh, if I were a hardcore fundamentalist - I think 5/6 would apply in just about every scenario you could come up with

also, 1-4 can be combined into one theory, which I would prefer.

they were the original intelligent species from the dinosaur age, which were smart enough to bail the earth, jumping onto a close planet (Nibiru?), and then later returning (now alien, but not really) to interbreed. During all these years, they have developed superior technology which could account for the other options.

again, as aforementioned to a christian 5/6 would still apply in that scenario.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's been some time since I made this post and the repilian hype has annoyed many people so far in this era of ATS, but here at least will try and here what people think about it, but I doubt if people will add more to this post.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
In 1985 something remarkable happened. A man by the name of David Icke sat down with a beer and watched the Science-Fiction-Series by the name of "V" which featured the idea of a covert attack on humanity by Reptilians. Icke was very much inspired by this idea...so fired up in fact, that he decided to create a whole theory around it. Combined with biblical mentions of reptiles, his own drug-induced visions and general world-conspiracy theory he then went to popularize the theory.

Later on readers of David Icke, such as Credo Mutwa, a drunkard from Africa, got inspired by the work and jumped on the bandwagon to capitalize from the idea.

But the original source of the modern idea lies with "V".

Funny that they brought that series back.

Hmmm....

new topics

top topics

join