It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reason for no debris at pentagon.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by kidtwist

Are you for real?

Seems pretty obvious from this picture that either a missile was launched from this plane, or this plane is flight 77 and a missile/drone was launched by other means, and eye witnesses didnt notice flight 77 flying off because the explosion caused confusion.

You just got done saying that all the witnesses were gov agents. So why would you now say eye witnesses didn't notice?

See that's been the problems with ALL truthers. You can't get your stories straight.

You need to all get behing one and only one story and stick to it. You need to have evidence to support your ONE story.

But alas with each truther comes a different story.

But the OSers have had the same story from the beginning. And we have proof!

What are you on about troll?

You as usual are making no sense! You just post crap, never seen you post one piece of useful information, you act like a troll, smell like a troll.

I said, and you know what I said, is that all the official reports of a plane came from government employees.

As you can see from the photo, the plane flew over. It's not a post about the wording of my replies, it's a post about a photograph of a plane flying over just as the explosion goes off. Try and not deliberately nit pick at irrelevant issues, and focus on the photo, if you cannot do that then go and troll somewhere else, because by the way you cat, this does not seem the forum for you. You contribute NOTHING!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by kidtwist

Originally posted by kidtwist

Maybe because the plane flew over!

Seems pretty obvious from this picture that either a missile was launched from this plane, or this plane is flight 77 and a missile/drone was launched by other means, and eye witnesses didnt notice flight 77 flying off because the explosion caused confusion.

You might as well make that your avatar,because you'll never live it down. You just became the biggest joke on ATS. Thats quiet an accomplishment, congratulations.

edit on 6-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Wow 'waypastvne' you wrote one defaming sentence and had to edit it? Can you notm even write a sentence without making a mistake?!

Please do tell the whole forum what you think is wrong with this photo, and we'll see who is the laughing stock of the forum!

This phot speaks volumes, you speak junk! Over to you, I'd love to hear your analysis. I bet you wont have any because I've not seen you provide one useful piece of info or data for the 9/11 research, and you've been here a fair few years! You're obviously paid to chat crap, disrail threads and spread disinfo.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Can you notm even write a sentence without making a mistake?!

For the record..... You are claiming this is a genuine photo.... that has not been retouched in anyway.....In your personal opinion

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Can you notm even write a sentence without making a mistake?!

For the record..... You are claiming this is a genuine photo.... that has not been retouched in anyway.....In your personal opinion

This is hilarious! Keep it going, I'm ROFLMAO! Unfortunately it's typical. School's out for the summer!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Wow 'waypastvne' you wrote one defaming sentence and had to edit it? Can you notm even write a sentence without making a mistake?!

For the record, I edited in the last bit, to make it just a little bit more insulting.

I figured...what the heck, you deserve it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Posting this for kidtwist.

Does the work look familiar ?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join