It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are blondes clones?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ive had a thought, ive seen that most 'blondes' look exacly the same, not just how they dress, but their physical apperance too.
this only applies to the many 'blondes' i have seen around. mostly in shopping centres when they walk in groups of 2 or 3.
it this the work of an evil genius or some strange coincidence?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You don't live in Stepford, CT by any chance, do you?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
yes thats it an evil genius is cloning blonde chicks
have you ever heard about seismic twins? a mom can give birth to more than one twin you know... there were times when a mom gave birth to 4 identical babies, same face, same hair same everything. when i see people that look the same i like to use a special word its called common sense. (must be twins)

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You are pretty close to the truth... in a way.
According to a recent study, it seems that the blonde / blue eye mutation in women were a way to attract more mates. It seems that 10,000 years ago there was a bit of a shortage of menfolk around since they were always out hunting and not all returned. The blondes seemed to attract more mates thus were able to gain the protection as well as the foods that the men brought in. So yes, in a way you are close to the truth.

Here is a link to one of the stories on the study.
Enjoy Cavegirls Were the First Blondes to Have Fun

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmm, this theory makes sense. It must've been a Nazi Germany project. The cell degeneration rate must be terrible, explaining why each generation of blonde clones are dumber and dumber.

but like, Ohmegawwd, new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Are you sure all the blondes you are seeing are natural blondes? There are quite a few bottle jobs out there and a lot of times it can be hard to tell without close inspection. If a lot of the ones you are seeing are in fact non-natural blondes, then that would greatly affect your hypotheses.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
that could probebly be true. Although like i said in my first post they look similar if not the same physicaly, as in their face mostly. Also i have observed their behavior and the stereo-typical dumb blond seems to outnumber the lesser so and more 'normal' one. Mabey it is just to bag a guy with their cheap looks (or expensive in the terms of cosmetics
)

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
in fact. here is another theory. It isnt just blondes that are clones. It is also Politicians. think about it. they also look the same and dress in the same crappy lookin suits and drive a black merc or BMW and talk in the same monotone voice. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Blondes clones? I doubt it. It's a recessive trait that causes the lighter features of blonde hair and blue eyes which are really uncommon in the world as a whole. But the whole world worships them like Gods just because they're "aryan" or "more highly evolved". Plus what's with women always bleaching their hair? Is dark hair really that unfeminine or something?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have blond hair and blue eyes and I am N-O-T a clone!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I don't quite understand why so many women want to all look alike. Shouldnt we grow out of that? I am an African American woman by the way so I would look a bit silly as a blonde...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My wife is blonde, but not a clone.

I'd know, because if there were a whole bunch of her running around - then the world would be a much more wonderful (and beautiful) place!

That, and I might take the wrong person home with me when I went out. You know, grab the wrong blonde and end up with someone else's wife or something.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
blond arent actually clones its just that the genetic mutation in the alleles of the genes may just cause them to look the same blonde hair is a recessive trait
like B for no blonde b for blonde right?
Bb no blonde probaly brunette BB definately no bb yes blonde thats the alles for it

but since blondes need bb genes well the genes just come out similar

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yes I learnt about the alleles like the BB and bb in science last term. The same with eye colour,
E.g. EE is brown and ee is blue. Also you can use this for genetic diseases like Albino and so forth. It’s a rather interesting field really.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'll recommend a nice book: BRAVE NEW WORLD by Aldous Huxley.

Those Blondes are Betas.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
well, i'm actually a blonde, and i really don't consider myself as a stupid one.
oh, and yeah. i dye my hair black. because it looks better on me.

i actually scored a 128 in an iq-test very recently.
i liked that. kinda shot the whole "you're stupid because you're really a blonde"-thing dead down.

but you know, there's really a lot of dumb brunettes out there, too.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I once saw a book at the library called, How to clone the Perfect Blonde, I never got around to readinging it, but it seemed interesting www.amazon.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I once saw a book at the library called, How to clone the Perfect Blonde, I never got around to readinging it, but it seemed interesting www.amazon.com...

heheh.
i read something like that once, don't remember where.. it wasn't a book though, only an article in some science magazine.
about the possibility of manipulating genes in an embryo, so that it would grow up to be a perfect human being - and that in the future, that may become a reality for rich people. that they can sit and look through a catalogue, and choose how their kid should look like, how smart it should be, and so on. to create and mold humans after your own personal likings.

i don't think that's a very good idea.
i mean.. this world is full of beautiful people, and nobody's perfect - i think it should stay that way.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by funny_pom
Ive had a thought, ive seen that most 'blondes' look exacly the same, not just how they dress, but their physical apperance too.

Really? Blonds look alike?

That's a new one on me! I know many people who are blond, and the only two I can think of that looked alike was One set of Identical Twins I went to elementry school with.

Tim

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just a thought, but perhaps many of the blonds you speak of feel pressured into this stereotype. Now being a guy I can't give any definitive responses, but if you've ever actually watched how some women treat each other, it may help to draw some conclusions. Perhaps they are pressured in because they see how the other "popular" girls act and get guys. Then in order for them to achieve the same they feel they must dress and act in a similar fashion. In any event those that do not follow suit are often ridiculed by the "clones".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join