It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraviolet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Just saw this movie tonight. It was amazing if you like eye candy and mila is great. Futuristic story, acting wasnt great but i didnt go for that, i wanted some
kick ass visuals and to see mila whoop some ass, and i got that. The Style was
out of this world, kinda like a tron, matrix type thing. Was very original, most of
the movie looked like it was in 3d. I recomend seeing if you like mila and some wicked scfi eye candy!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
well i like wicked sci fi eye candy but i also crave substance in my movies.

everyone i know who saw it says it sucked hard, like a golf ball though a garden hose.

i feel sorry for mila, getting all these crappy sci fi roles. if i were her i would be pissed off.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yah the movie was a tad off kilter, but it was a good over the top scifi movie with Milla kicking butt as usual. The overly CGI look gave it a definite comic book look, but it was borderline annoying like the overexposure in Three Kings. Hard to get used to at first. I didnt even realize they were vampires until it was confusing when i found out!?

Anyways I did like it cause im a fan of Sci-Fi, Dystopia and Post-Apocalyptic type movies. Also they included some futuristic things that were for once actually futuristic. I mean nothing in Minority Report is futuristic, it all exists today (biometrics, maglev trains, 3d pictures,etc.. just not mainstream yet). UltraV introduced gravity control and dimensional control. Tho the gravity control may have been overused on the motercycle scene.. The genetic WMD is not futuristic, however. ("Defense Minster Chi Haotian... plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except 'yellow people.'")

Bottom line; only Dystipia and PostApoc fans who enjoy seeing Milla kick butt should watch this movie, and then with a grain of salt.

new topics

join