It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Attack.Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Osama said that the next attack will be on Austrailian soil.This is a logical step because the commenwealth will be held there and I fear for many lives.

This message was sent by Osama months ago but I thought I might get the opinion of austrailians and others on how they feel.The Australians who are responisible for the commonwealth claim they are taking every procaution necessary but neverthe less this might still cause manic.

Whats your opinion on the situation?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well im an Aussie, and live in the city that the Commonweath games is happening in, quite soon too.

I kind of figure, if they're gonna fake a terrorist attack, they're gonna fake a terrorist attack.

Osama is just a puppet for the west imo. If he is even still alive, and if that 'tape' isnt a sham made using a digital voice technology of some sorts.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

This message was sent by Osama months ago but I thought I might get the opinion of austrailians and others on how they feel.

What, did he send it to you? Do you have a link or something, as I haven't heard Osama claiming that. There was that American dude last year who threatened Melbourne and another guy who appeared to be Aussie, never heard USama say it though. I mostly feel with my hands.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L

Osama is dead, lol. He's literally like the boogey man now.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
...Osama may very well be dead.

We wouldn´t want him to disclose the truth about his past and the U.S. Government´s involvement in the so-called terrorist attacks exposed to the world when he is captured right?

Let´s face it: Al-Qaida does not exist. Osama was a tool to create fear, text book example of a patsy. The whole terrorist thing is black op from start to finish, probably the biggest project ever pulled by the shadows.

I seriously doubt Osama Bin Laden is alive today, he knows too much.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not too worried down here.Might just be our nature but we tend to have a take it as it comes attitude.I also remember obl saying that we would also be attacked for joining with the us and britain.Sorry dont have a link it was some time ago b4 i joined ats.
I think everything that can be done security wise for the commonwealth games has been done.Even if there was a credible threat nothing would be cancelled, do that and terrorism wins.I for one wont be locking the doors and hiding away.Cowards dont like it when you look them in the eye..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't think there will be any major attacks this year, it doesn't fit with their profile. If they(BushCo) do attack then it means they are desperate and it will be a sign of weakness. So far the major attacks happen on odd years, 2001, 2003, 2005, so the next one should be in the year 2007 sometime. They should be using the number 7 again since 2001 and 2003 was all about the 5's. The date has to add up to an odd number as well. I would expect to see some minor disturbances to keep the public afraid but again nothing major.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You know whether or not Osama is dead,fake or alive,there is still a major risk and I think it would responsible to take extra precaution.Not extreme.Just abit of caution.Australia`s safty is not as laid back as it was a decade ago.For goodness sake we neighbour the worlds largest islamic nation.Who know how many innocent are being changed and influenced to kill and set bombs.

I believe we should remain vegelant.There are still many bitter terrorists out there and I for one dont want another suprise attack.Especially on Australian soil.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Cant see the Ozzies worrying over it myself....unless the dust clouds blot out the sun and stop the beer wagons rolling into town!!

STREWTH!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm not too worried. I think, thanks largely to little Johnny Howard, we really are a major terrorist target, but regardless of what precautions we take, we won't be able to stop it. The worst thing about these predictions is that it gives the government the opportunity to use security as an excuse to take away our civil rights, freedom, independance and privacy. If it happens, it happens. I'm not going to lose sleep worrying about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think Australia has always been a terrorist target.Everyone in this country blames our present Prime Minister for allowing this country to become a target ...but that is just ridiculous.Even if the opposition was in power...(and lets hope that won't be anytime soon as they will cause more strife than Osama ever could)...Australia would still be a target.We have on our soil the very essence of
the US war machine electronic eyes and ears.So it doesn't matter if its terrorism or outright war.. We are a target.
Still I say to any terrorist org who wants to bomb us....Bring it on....you'll only ever get one chance...then we will hunt you,you family,your pets and anything else that belongs to you and wipe it from the human gene pool forever.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
if you go back through the posts after london got attacked, you will see many people predicted that australia would be next. there were several reasons why they said so. its not osama, it just obvious

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
yeah... should i be scared? really?

obviously, with this sorta talk we're gonna be blown up bysome one. will it be "al-bullshirt" the NWO's incognito or who ever they tell us to be afraid of next? i wonder?
australia will stand together as always and come back fighting.

i can see it will be an attack to get the ausralian people to back a war with Iran and whoever gets picked on next.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
blackSt33L

Lets hope an attack does not happen here or any where else again.People say Osama may be dead but what about the people who have been trained & who are not known by the authorities yet who are still lurking in the shadows

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There has been much speculation regarding when and where an Australian terrorist attack might happen.

After all, it is fact that Australia is riddled with Islamic terrorist 'sleepers' who are just itching to detonate a bomb so they can be pleasured by 13 virgins in the kingdom of Allah for their martyrdom!

However, us Aussies are such a laid back mob, in the face of a Code Red alert, we would most likely just sit back, crack open a beer and wait to see which direction the fireworks would come from!

Peace to all, and remember, never let FEAR live in your heart - FREEDOM to all - Ban all negative thoughts from your mind - and watch the news with objectivity - NO EMOTIONS...for that be the Gateway to FREEDOM! Now, wheres my VB...!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In my opinion, there is absolutely no way we would have ever appeared on the terrorist radar, had John Howard not blindly backed GWB in every corrupt move he has made in regards to the war on terror and the whole Iraq thing. Many people, including Americans, don't even know where Australia is. We have got some ego, thinking we have any influence in the world, and for that matter, that we have any military ammuniton to fight back. GWB is the real enemy we should be concerned about, not some hyped up threat from Osama. Instead we a sleeping with the enemy, unwittingly painting ourselves as the enemy too.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Okay, since this thread mainly consists of hearsay and opinions, a mate of mine told me about how he had a drink with a mate of his who happens to be high up in an organisation involved with security of public events in Melb. and he said the chances of a terrorist attack happening during the games were "S.F.A." !!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
Osama said that the next attack will be on Austrailian soil.This is a logical step because the commenwealth will be held there and I fear for many lives.

This message was sent by Osama months ago but I thought I might get the opinion of austrailians and others on how they feel.The Australians who are responisible for the commonwealth claim they are taking every procaution necessary but neverthe less this might still cause manic.

Not likely in my book. I think there are bigger fish to fry than an attack down here. I also believe our security forces are on top of most things. I'm not worried and lets face it when your number is up - it's up. Whats the point of worrying about whether we are going to blown up or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sorry Boyd and Girls but what does "GWB" mean?? Im fairly new to the site and still havent picked up most of the lingo. As for my feeling on the subject, Osamas hiding in a hole in the sand sumwhere scared to look into #in daylight through fear of bein handed over for that £20,000,000. But there are a lot more #ed up suicide knobs out there just waitin to be "pleasured by 13 virgins" for killing innocent civilians. I dont think OZ is in any trouble but over here in the west weve got millions of the #s, and each one could have a fukin bomb in their turban, bag, skirt woteva but i say forget it, im not worryin about it, as the last guy said, wots the point of livin in fear, personally im gonna spend my time in the pub wiv the boys waitin for it and if it comes, oh well, ill be gettin em back better then they get me.

I dont mean to cause offence to any suicide bombing turban wearing murderers but # YOU ALL. Allahs gonna stick a #in brick of C-4 up UR arses in the next life. Dont be brainwashed, make up ur own #in minds.

P.S. I dont care if any of you think im wrong in what im saying, tell me. This is just my opinion.

INABIT.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie
There has been much speculation regarding when and where an Australian terrorist attack might happen.

After all, it is fact that Australia is riddled with Islamic terrorist 'sleepers' who are just itching to detonate a bomb so they can be pleasured by 13 virgins in the kingdom of Allah for their martyrdom!

However, us Aussies are such a laid back mob, in the face of a Code Red alert, we would most likely just sit back, crack open a beer and wait to see which direction the fireworks would come from!

Peace to all, and remember, never let FEAR live in your heart - FREEDOM to all - Ban all negative thoughts from your mind - and watch the news with objectivity - NO EMOTIONS...for that be the Gateway to FREEDOM! Now, wheres my VB...!!!

No Dobbie, dont do it, not the VB for f#&k's sake. You know that stuff will have your ass singing in the morning.lol.
Mind you it'll keep those pesky terrorists at bay!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join