It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tales of a mother godess video.. mind control shapeshifting reptillians victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I havnt watched this yet im downloadin it now and going to sleep im wrecked..

this is the intro .. its over 2 hour long.

Interview with Arizona Wilder, subjected to trauma-based and ELF mind control by Joseph Mengele to perform sacrificial and blood drinking rituals for the shapeshifting Illuminati alien reptilians that rule the world.
Also mentioning Laurence Gardner and Zacharia Sitchin in an expected way. Also explains in detail why the death of Lady Diana was a meticulously planned ritual murder.

video.google.com... ke

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i see the words david and icke in there so im instantly sceptic

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yeh never mind just watch the video and decide after
i havnt watched it i duno whats what.

Also i dont believe nothing,, i know or i dont... just so you all know im not trying to push no beliefs im just passing out vidlinks that wasnt about before.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ok ive finally watched this and i guess you want an intro...

Heres the plot..

Arizona Wilder is an american woman who was subjected to abuse from her father as a child and then tortured and 'bred' by the illuminati.

Her 'handler' was the Bavarian nazi Joseph Mengele (aka the angel of death - see my links at bottom for mengele's profile)

She talks about the 13 bloodlines and how she has the bloodline they need, they need the psychic abilities in the blood which the reptillians dont have. She says that the head of the illuminati is a man named Pindlar, and that this guy was there under the tunnel at princess Dianas death... (that bit is scary) She says they didnt just kill her, he took her soul essence, and that of the child she was carrying from Dodi Fayed.

Oh man, she also says Camilla Parker bowels and Charles sacrificed their 1st born as ritual, because thats what you do when a lizard and human (camilla) marry, which they will.

Diana knew they were lizards, she even said it in interview? she wouldnt go to the rituals and play the game so they killed her. Thats arizonas personal thoughts on Diana. Diana was probably also abused as a child.

She says Prince William isnt even Charles son, his father is Pindlar (i note how harry and william dont look alike?)

I found all this quite shocking, and im unshockable. She says she has been at numerous rituals and seen bloodrinking, flesh eating, even reptillians manifesting from their own dimension, trapped within the symbol on the floor which they have mapped out, its like a portal, and protective, a hexagram, with a pentagram inside it and a triangle inside that... they do a ritual and these beings appear, all they want is to get out of their dimension but they are pented.

Hence the upside down pentagram symbol with the baphomets head in it? its a dimension, the abyss that the ''devil'' was cast into, for x amount of time. And they want things to hurry up.

These are some of the people she says she has seen at rituals

Bush and his wife and 2 sons, newt gingrich, tony blair and his wife, kissinger, reagan and wife nancy, the queen, prince charles, queen mother, prince phillip, earl spencer (dianas brother!!) rockerfeller, mohammed al fayed,.. etc..

Most, if not all of them she saw shapeshift and drink blood and kill. And yes, for the londoners, tony blair is 1 she says she saw shapeshift, a 33rd degree mason.

She said the queen and family were so hungry they almost rushed a ritual (which isnt allowed) and started tearin throats out cause it was taking too long. (holy fff...)

I wana say more but i think its too much already,.. no doubt all il do is make those who dont wana watch, not watch it .. cause it sounds too fanciful or your scared you may see her and believe her ;-) she seems pretty genuine and convincing the more she talks... but what do i know.

You be your own judge!

the video

mengele profile link

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
oh god i cant forget this bit,, guys,, she says zecchariah sitchin is a reptile aswel and was also at rituals, she didnt know him or what he does.. but he was there and he seems to get mad and wana silence people who are not putting out the info he wants put out...

Does make me wonder...

oh and here she is look

[edit on 6-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've paused at 1hr 20mins but its got me gripped.

Ley you know how I get on.

lifttheveil

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
just as an add on, I'm not one for this kind of talk, but dont you think her face loks, well, kind of strange when you stare at her for a while?

No, I am not on drugs

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Shouldn´t this go to David Icke´s forum now?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat

She said the queen and family were so hungry they almost rushed a ritual (which isnt allowed) and started tearin throats out cause it was taking too long. (holy fff...)

OK, I'd like to ask an honest question here, and hopefully will get an honest answer. Does anybody really believe this stuff? I mean really, deep down in your heart of hearts, not for entertainment purposes, but in real life in the real world?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No i dont seriously, im more easy accepting reptillians may exist out there but not neccesarily shapeshifting... but i still cant say its NOT true.... i guess id like it to be true! god im sick
but that is because lifes kinda dull n normal.... i myself wana KNOW for facts. Guess i never will until i see the lizards.

She does trip u out, i advise you dont sit close to the monitor staring, move around etc or its kinda hypnotic cause the cam is on her all the time.

If i posted it in david ickes forum it may never get watched

Try look at it this way, take david icke out of the video, and its just her, she will be telling it to others? so, if its true it doesnt matter whos doing the interview, info is info.

But yeah.. really, it does matter to everyone cause icke is doing it, i havnt heard of her anywhere else yet, tho i havnt looked.

Theres another women named kathy o brian who was the main 1 id heard of.. somewhere on my comp i have a page il dig it out. Her handler was Bush they say.

Really, i wouldnt be surprised if its true to an extent? Joseph Mengele was a sick character. Even hitler was talking about ufos and all that, blond hair blue eyes, old stuf everyone knows.

Maybe they (whoever) implanted these reptillian stories n visuals into them?? to keep the whole plot of the game on their key.. or its just plain crap and they LET us believe it.

Like with alien abductions maybe its the military and they make you think its aliens.. simple mind games with toys..

Man if i was acused of being a reptile id say ok lock me in a dam room with blood n guts around and watch me lose my shape!? U would DO something to shut up people like icke, (no not murder) hehe.

Mengele had a bone / blood disease (see his link) i thought that was ...coincidental... and he was the freak who sewd 2 kids together to make siamese twins!? he was obsessed with twins and genetics...

I did origionally make ths post twice as long but its goin off onto planet x and the differing meaning and whos on it etc.. so i cut it... need to enter a planet x annunaki thread..

[edit on 7-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is some scarey stuff. Man I hate thoose rich powerful rulers
They think the ycan do anything and get away with it! These people make me sick

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ok i started this thread in david ickes forum cause its his interview so join the discussion there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join