It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hewoo!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the Fun, the Help and the Links Be Bop...U the Best!!!

I used to play at Pogo, but havent for a long time..they have some good puzzle type games there! I liked the Turbo 21 game...it wasn't really a puzzle but it's fun and not boring.

When u r playing the ESP Game u r also labeling the web and keeping it safe for kids and stuff too, so you are also doing a good thing. And, you are playing with another live person like you, but you just can't see them or talk to them or anything. And, if they are still up u r doing them a favor too, because they can't sleep either, and maybe by playing with them they will get sleepy and finally go to bed!

Well Sweet Dreams when you do hit your fluffy pillow and Sweet Dreams to Betty too!!! Thanks for being such a darling Be Bop!

Bye 4 now

*Poof*

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
No problemo !

I usually buy my own games that are puzzle/mystery etc
I like the graphics

I know !
I was just playing it !
And its real cool that its a real person !
but one person who i got paired up with wasnt even playing

so I had to start over with a different person that was actually playing !

Thanks !
And you too !
I love my fluffy pillow !
And my kitty betty !

bye for now
seeeee ya !

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ok trying to upload a pic now..

It didn't work...not sure why. If you have time could you help me some more Be Bop..thank you!

[edit on 5-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi Cobra!! Thanks for the Warm Welcome!!!
Hope to see you around!

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ok
haaha
you uploaded the picture from your computer to photobucket right ?
ok
welllllll
after that !
you see under the uploaded image
theres 3 codes
copy the one called img
then paste it into here !

it should work for sure

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well Said One Man!!! And Thanks for the Big Welcome. Yes I usually jump right in the water and get soaked first, and then I introduce myself after I dry off..lol! Or did you mean you were the one peering into the watercourse? If so, I am interested in reading about your observations. The wonderful thing about discussion with people who have a variety of secrets and theories is that together we can come up with whole new avenues of thoughts and theories, that we can all hotly pursue together...and also us Conspiracy/Paranormal Nuts need to stick together...Safety in Numbers..Lol.

Yes Deny Ignorance and Ignore Denials...lol.

Looking forward to the Quest of Learning more (especially about things we are not supposed to know about). See you at the next bend of the river.

~ Deep

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Be Bop A Lula
ok
haaha
you uploaded the picture from your computer to photobucket right ?
ok
welllllll
after that !
you see under the uploaded image
theres 3 codes
copy the one called img
then paste it into here !

it should work for sure

Hi Be Bop...How r ya today? Hope you had a nice yesterday and today!

Well thats exactly what I did, but it didnt let me copy and paste into the the loader thing here, so I typed it in and that didn't work. So, then I signed up to a different URL service and tried again. But, it still didnt work. I feel like I am missing a step..do we have to have the URL place transfer our URL's to some place here first and then we download from here.

Because the way you told me didn't work and I just got pics that didn't open. I wanted to show you some pictures I painted/drew of people with afros too! Remember you said yesterday you liked afros. And my pets 2..of course..lol!

Anyway, maybe can we IM each other tomorrow and figure out URL BeBop, or if anyone is reading this and has been in same situation as me could you tell me what I am doing wrong with URL? Thanks a Lotto!!

I am going to read your u2u's now BeBop!

~Deep

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ha !

im gooooooooooooood
howsa bout' you !?

ahhhh

get a myspace

ill tell you one thereeeeeee

i can take screencaps and show you step by step

itll take to long on here

dosnt let me paste thing with my dumb computer on here

but on myspace it doesssss

just sign up

* takes a minute

and message me on there

and ill explain it all !!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ok ty Be Bop I will! I love the way you write. You crack me up!

I will go get to myspace and check it out! Maybe if I get on there loding pics will work here after that.

tyvm!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join