It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

david icke annunaki and matrix videos on google

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ruled by the gods 1-6 plus secrets of the matrix and others. checkout the little 'sound' one aswel. I still have to watch all those. cant wait.

video.google.com...

The reptillian agenda one is 6 hours long!! its the only one i cant download onto my hard drive... i have to download them as sony psp files, mp4 formats

[edit on 4-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yeah I have seen all of them. They are awesome. the only one that's boring is the Reptilian Agenda, since you can't really understand what he is saying. However it is better if you just read the interview in my opinon

Have you see the Bohemian Grove video!? The ritual!? Search Alex Jones and you'll find it on the bottom. On google videos of course.

Good luck ^_o

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Look for Arizona Wilder: Revelations of a Mother Goddess as well.

I am to this day not sure if I should believe her... Can´t wait to discuss this with David. If true, be afraid.

Be very afraid.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah those ruled by the gods vids aswel,, quality is a bit lame and the lip sync but i havnt watched em yet, just browsed first 2..

Reptillian agenda was 6 hours long! aint no way im going to download it or watch it on the web. maybe il skip thru 1 day.

Me too i dont be-LIE-ve (lets get the meaning of the word straight now watch the spelling)

If it is TRUE... we wouldnt believe anymore,we would know.. belief infers a doubt.. thats what makes me laugh about religion.........

Whoops. stop me
wrong topic.

top topics

join