It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Password Recovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I need a good password cracker for web-site accounts. I tried one recently that works for HTTP and HTML formats, but I need one that might also work for HTTPS, since the page in concern is in that format. I appreciate any help that can be offered. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Um yeah, you might want to read up on the TOS of this site, cause I'd almost bet my butt that what your asking for comes under the category of Hacking, that is unless you can provide a legitimate reason why you would need such software in the first place?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah thats like posting a want ad for drugs.

Hopefully this password cracker is for medicinal purposes.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Note to self: Block the IP address after 3 failed attempt to log into the website account with wrong password. Block the entire netblock if crack attempt persists with different IPs. Call FBI. Rinse. Repeat.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen:
posted on 6/9/2005 at 05:35 PM Post Number: 1663486 (post id: 1688522)

Password Retrieval

I really need some help from those who know a thing or two about computers. I have a web-site on a network of web-sites, where members can send notes to eachother. This one individual, whom I've known for a while, was able to get my password, and change it. Now I can't log on. I've tried some "hacking progams" that I found on a web-site, to "brute force" attack the password under my username. The only problem is, my knowledge is very limited to these programs. I am simply asking for any assistance in this matter. Whether you can provide me with a program, or suggest one for me to use, or actually run the program for me, I would be grateful for any such help. Thank you. -T.A.N

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Edit for post link.

[edit on 4/3/2006 by anxietydisorder]

top topics

join