It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Web Site - Need help with mystery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I was watching a History channel show about the Book of Enoch, so I pulled up a web page with the text and was googling names and places I had never heard of. I was looking up dudael, from this passage...

"Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. "

Azazel being the leader of the angels who came to earth.

Anyway, I came across this site, which is really freaky and I was wondering if anyone could help me solve the mystery of what this is...

dudael.org...

I did a whois, but its not making any sense, it shows as either Turkey or Estonia???

Theres a flash animation I can't make out, some weird music and a poem...

"Look at the prison you are in, we are all in. This is a penal colony that is now a Death Camp. Place of the Second and Final Death. Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape"

It end with a date...

20iii06

Can you help with anything I'm missing or shed any light or even throw out a theory?

Thanks - W

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Wassabi]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No ideas here, but you might want to check back in 16 days. I'm guessing the 20.III.2006 stands for March 20 , 2006. Maybe something else will be up then. I'm also going to see if I can find the symbol of the "N" with a serpent. Definitely odd, though.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
From what I can tell, you will have to ask someone in Finland what it means.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The picture seems to be of a prostrate man curled up with blood and feathers on him. Something else flashes up for a split second but its too fast.

I suppose we could guess that is the fallen angel Azazel.

I wonder if that 20iii06 is a date or is something biblical. The third book of the bible or something.

leviticus (the 3rd book of the bible) is also the first place in the bible to mention azazel.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think it's a movie, book, or play ad. Or might just be a web following for a religous group.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For now, this just looks like an interesting, if mysterious, website.
Moving to BTS interesting websites.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to pull up the owner of a site?

I originally put this in the skunk works because I figured I might get good consipiracy researchers who could tear this apart and tell me what it is. Sorry about that.

There might be words in the background of that music, can anyone confirm?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
why is it written 20.III.2006 instead of 20.3.2006?....what's the signifigance of the III as ooposed to 3....the book of leviticus is the 3rd book in the bible and everything having to do with those numbers in the book of leviticus have to deal with a sacrifice, a lamb in particular....if you look at the face on that curled up angel it has a beard...one that could be seen as jesus'...the face looks an awful lot like paintings of him and generally what people think he looks like...

Religious Following, Movie Ad, New book possibly....or a conspiracy in the making...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The whole story in the Book of Enoch is pretty crazy. Basically 200 angels came to earth to sleep with mortal women and begat the race of giants (like Goliath) as well as monstrous creatures they begate with certain fauna they had relations with. This all pretty much ended when god caused Noah's Flood and killed all the children of these angels. Then Gabrial was sent down to lock those angels away until the end of days.

I don't know if this relates but it makes the site even more mysterious.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The date format: 20.III.2006 is March 20th, 2006. It is a common format to Estonia, Poland, Turkey, Slovenia etc.

I believe that is the "new year" for Iranians... and perhaps Estonia etc. as well. It is the first day of spring.

Now is the Burroughs the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd

1st) Inventor of adding machine
2nd) American Novelist
3rd) OD'd Speed Junky/NovelistOD'd Speed Junky/Novelist

My gut is screaming its a quote by Burroughs the III (he spent time in a mental hospital after an accidental shooting)

"illuminated one was covered with Jagged rocks in the desert in darkness. And those who embrace Homosexuality are certain that this is their cosmic symbol." I took that quote from here The desert he's referring to is dudael.

Perhaps the is Burroughs the II, a known homosexual...

Now the blood and feathers, naked man in fetal position on the ground. A fallen angel?

More than anything I think you are looking at an unfinished website

Interest failing... Thats all I could dig up for now. Send me a PM if you need me back here.

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
maybe that is starting to make more sense...a website devoted to a crazy/genius essayist who spouted off a quote about an angel who was royally "doomed"....theres our first major breakthrough....but here is what I don't get....I found the phone number for the guy who owns this site....now I don't speak finnish where the server is located but I can tell you that it was certainly no finnish voice on the other end of the phone....

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Is it Finland or Estonia we are dealing with? How do you look up the information on a web site owner? Anyone able to get that info?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The ip locator I used (IP Address Locator) Said that the site which is on the server 62.73.58.160 (which came to This site) is from Finland...Turku, Finland to be exact (good luck with that one, Turku has over 5 million people in it) ...The Reason why WhoIS data is saying that is it from Estonia is because WhoIS tracks down a company's block of IP addresses that was assigned to them, so this company could have various branches on either side of the gulf of finland which have the same subnet address on their private LAN which is then translated to the public address 62.73.58.???...But the site I used tracks it down all the way to the exact server it is on and that is located in Turku, Finland...I don't know the name of the guy who runs the server but I do have phone numbers for both the admin of the company's network and all of their tech support numbers...anyone speak finnish??

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
all i got was an image of a woman curled up on the ground.....?? and a piece of texte about "death camps"... one of those sites you have to wait forever to see something... I dont have the patience for that stuff...sorry for the "non-help"

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think that picture is of a man, laying in blood and feathers, like a fallen angel. I wonder if we got a email address, if we could babblefish and email into finish?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well we should find out March 20th (9 days away)

I see a man lying on leaves, probably murdered with 3 visible slashes on his left arm.

interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I looked at the source and this site is listed in there:

www.w3.org

I dont have time to look about the site, but it seems unrelated.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
W3C seems to be a web developer. No obvious links though. Maybe they made the flash?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The W3C (w3.org) isn't anything "special." They're a group that standardizes internet development stuff. The reference you're finding in the code is something that's in a good number of web pages--basically just telling the web browser what version of (x)HTML it should be expecting.

(So yes, skippy, you're right--it is unrelated
)

This is quite curious; a google search for "20 iii 2006" (with quotes) brought up quite a few hits, with the site in question as the second hit. The first hit brought up the agenda for a meeting of the World Meteorological Organization. Of course I searched before I read further along the page where 20.III.2006 is a standard date format, so the WMO site got stuck in my head.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Dudael

Place of imprisonment for Azazel (one of the "fallen" angels), cohort of Semjaza.

Described in the book of First Enoch chapter 10 verse 4-7:

And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

thats what it means
here is some stuff from his server

dudael.org...

dudael.org...

dudael.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join