It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe i found a new ufo on a twin towers clip.. -- pic and vidlink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is just 1 photo and the best i could manage for now.
it was called illuminati part 2.. about george bush and skull n bones etc..

Its not even about ufos but i noticed this on a brief clip, where they had edited bushes voice to make him sound evil and that it was all planned in america etc.. by them lot. (excellent editing)

Anyway! this object (at point 103.3 mins in the video) suddenly comes drifting in from the left side of the screen, the plane is in the building about 2 seconds before this thing comes on screen. Its not a cloud? no plane, no helicopter..

the vid is here go have a look, and even if its no ufo, its a good video

video.google.com... lluminati+part+2

[edit on 4-3-2006 by syberkat]

mod edit: reduced image size to restore page format

[edit on 5-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
God save us all! have you watched this video all the way through?? get your thread into Political and secret society section and you will blow people away!!

That video is political dynamite if it gets to the mass market of the web!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe these are the same video's and it is already being discussed on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look through.

Deffinately a great video and wonder what would come of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No thats a different video - this ones actuall;y about masonic rituals / skull and bones ritualistic murders and devil worship. Its well freaky!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh ok!

My apoligies.

I am at work on a network so what I can view is limited.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
cool beans mate but this thread actually would do well in secret societies. This video is not alien related but secret orders and stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Glad you like it i shall post it there now then, didnt think of that! i have part 1 aswel it is wicked. Bare in mind the ufo bit tho!
is it or isnt it i wonder.. or was it put in later? seeing as they are good editors.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Excellent video. Thanks for posting it..
It reallly tells the truth about the Secret Orders. So true the rich & Elite are running the world. Wouldn't mind to see the other parts. must be a part 3 ?

Interesting it mentions the Satanic Rosicrucian Order (Rose Cross or "Red Cross.")

I did see what you circled as the UFO, although it is hard to tell what it might be. It is suspicious though.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yeah it was just a quick photo u will see much better in the video. All u gota do is slide the slider across till its at 103 minutes and itl be on cue. i reposted the link to part 1 and 2 in the secret societies board. And a loada vids on david icke in his forum.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video !
Fun fun fun

And I absolutely love your avvie !

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeh your all welcome im glad to help!

new topics

top topics

join