It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico. What's the Deal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
www.abidemiracles.com...

www.crowdedskies.com...

Dulce Map
www.aliensurgeon.com...

Another Inside Dulce Map, Color this time!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 4-3-2006 by blkhad]

[edit on 4-3-2006 by blkhad]

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blkhad

Dulce,New Mexico...what's the deal?
It seems that some people in Dulce, New Mexico, continue to report sightings from time to time.
Here is one example.
On March 1, 2011, an interesting photo was captured with cellphone by Dulce resident, D. Vigil, at around 5 p.m.
Near the football field.
Of course, it is hard to tell for sure what this was.
But, nevertheless, Dulce, New Mexico is still quite fascinating.
See the photo here:

Civilian Intelligence Network

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
great could you post better logos

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Does anyone have those floor plans from Levels 1 and 6?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blkhad

As far as I can tell, there is no evidence that any of the "underground alien bases" or related nonsense in Dulce. There do seem to be a lot of nutters with fantastical claims and absolutely no evidence, though.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A secret underground alien base is much more than said to exist close to the Dulce New Mexico, it is written in history almost. I believe there is more than a 50% chance that the Dulce alien base existed.

edit on 14-5-2011 by greyer because: transferring information

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
A secret underground alien base is much more than said to exist close to the Dulce New Mexico, it is written in history almost. I believe there is more than a 50% chance that the Dulce alien base existed.

I must have missed that in history class, can you give any independently verifiable evidence that such a thing existed from any reliable sources?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

I must have missed that in history class, can you give any independently verifiable evidence that such a thing existed from any reliable sources?

I am a researcher who has not been doing it for very long and has not mande many attempts to take further steps in getting closer to my path to truth. The system and network which has kept the topic secret with a vengeance for 64 years is much more large and powerful than a simple person as myself. They have succeeded in keeping secrets, they are good at it and the public isn't exactly going to pick up on that even if there are strange lights in the sky. I have succeeding in gaining knowledge from sources reliable, but my reliable sources will still argued by any skeptic, even though they are solid like a brick. I don't think the world would believe in Dulce, today I am even a little less than 50%, but I am about 55% right now that aliens crashed at Roswell.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I would like to aid you in your research, please provide me with links to the evidence that you find reliable, and I would be more than happy to read them.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

It would be hard to find all the links again, the pieces of my puzzle were put together from places very far apart from each other, mostly small pieces at a time. If there are aliens I would not want to expose their agenda because they would not be individuals for me to question, yet the whole thing is so interesting because of all the matching information from various sources. Thank you though, I am still interested in your aid.

edit on 15-5-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly. The "Dulce Base" is a poorly written myth with no evidence to back it up.

I openly challenge anyone here to provide me with evidence that the base exists.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It would be hard to find all the links again, the pieces of my puzzle were put together from places very far apart from each other, mostly small pieces at a time. If there are aliens I would not want to expose their agenda because they would not be individuals for me to question, yet the whole thing is so interesting because of all the matching information from various sources. Thank you though, I am still interested in your aid.

I find it far too convenient that you had all the evidence but now you cannot seem to find it. Are you sure it was even credible?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

My thoughts exactly. The "Dulce Base" is a poorly written myth with no evidence to back it up.

I openly challenge anyone here to provide me with evidence that the base exists.

Several people on the internet have claimed to have found entrances. Funny that not a single one of them happened to have a camera phone on them (especially when they were deliberately looking for them).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I find it far too convenient that you had all the evidence but now you cannot seem to find it. Are you sure it was even credible?

I would have told you yesterday that I was not sure it was credible, but my journey has been led through gut feelings and intuitive paths, and I am happy with my conclusions. It's not that I "cannot seem to find it" its that I'm not going to go over every article, every book I have ever read, and every show I have seen, and every radio show I have listened to in order to bring back my memory for you in this thread. One thing I have different though than some people on ATS is that I am not a skeptic. If someone is trying to tell me something that I feel is the truth I believe them, I listen to them and my ears are very much open. In this case I believe some people who gave their life for the cause, of course I still may be wrong about the most outlandish thing I can think of on earth, but all the evidence builds up my percentage of believe.
edit on 16-5-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Phil Schneiderfir example, and he even mentioned afew of his friends who also gave their life revealing the truth, I think the fact they were all killed off is evidence enough of a coverup of some description.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I would have told you yesterday that I was not sure it was credible, but my journey has been led through gut feelings and intuitive paths, and I am happy with my conclusions. It's not that I "cannot seem to find it" its that I'm not going to go over every article, every book I have ever read, and every show I have seen, and every radio show I have listened to in order to bring back my memory for you in this thread. One thing I have different though than some people on ATS is that I am not a skeptic. If someone is trying to tell me something that I feel is the truth I believe them, I listen to them and my ears are very much open. In this case I believe some people who gave their life for the cause, of course I still may be wrong about the most outlandish thing I can think of on earth, but all the evidence builds up my percentage of believe.

Being a skeptic is by no means a bad thing. Skeptics realize how listening to one's gut instinct and feelings makes it far more likely that one will accept some fantastic claim without evidence.

Who exactly gave their lives up for the cause?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Being a skeptic is by no means a bad thing. Skeptics realize how listening to one's gut instinct and feelings makes it far more likely that one will accept some fantastic claim without evidence.

Oh yes, far more times I have been wrong than right, so I agree with that but I am the most open skeptic there is. There are an amount of people who gave us their lives in account for talking too much, I do not want to go into specifics in respect to them, but it does make me want to not talk to anybody about what some are informing us. I have bits and pieces put together, do you have any information of strange happenings in NM?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh yes, far more times I have been wrong than right, so I agree with that but I am the most open skeptic there is. There are an amount of people who gave us their lives in account for talking too much, I do not want to go into specifics in respect to them, but it does make me want to not talk to anybody about what some are informing us. I have bits and pieces put together, do you have any information of strange happenings in NM?

As far as I know, nothing strange is going on anywhere. Did you ever consider that maybe the people who "gave up their lives" merely died of natural causes, or under unknown circumstances? The people perpetuating the Deep Underground Military Base myth try to claim that anyone who was helping them perpetuate the myth (and died while doing so, by coincidence) was killed by the government. A good example of fear mongering.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Though there are a great many underground base's all over US and Europe, plenty are well documented on the net, I am fairly certain the Dulce is not one of them, Dulce underground facility is urban myth.

p00hbear

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I know that it is up front 100% unlikely that the Dulce base exists and I am gald I didn't mention anybody's name for you to use it like a drug. Some people don't even listen to other people in general no matter what it is. A sucker is born every minute and those are the ones who listen to cops. I listen to what is going on in the world and thats why I have a heightened believe in aliens (not 100%), maybe those skeptics just haven't come across the evidence I have.

Norio Hayakawa doesn't believe in aliens. Yet some don't even listen to him. Gabe Valdez the chief of Dulce during the time of most cattle mutilations, does not believe in aliens. Still, not listening. They both believe in many strange happenings at Dulce. I listen to them and the people for what they are giving me. I don't make conclusions into a base but I think that fitting other pieces of the puzzle in, it would be likely for a species 100 times more intelligent than us to hide in front of our very eyes, it would be a pleasure for them.

When I interviewed the locals in 1990, I clearly remember that almost every one of them had testified to us that in the late 70's and the early 80's, they had frequently observed strange lights in the sky, especially flying over and around, and even appearing to disappear into the sides of the Mesa. They even testified to us that they also frequently observed military helicopters over Dulce, along with reports of cattle mutilations in the ranches nearby. Those were the things we heard back then when we were in Dulce in 1990.
-Norio Hayakawa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join