I got a survey from Republican National Committee

page: 1

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:26 PM
I got a survey letter from the Republican National Committee today, ill share main points at the end and the survey questions.

Also: My comments are in the [brackets]

1. Do you support Pres. Bush's initiatives to promote the safety and security of all americans? [oh you mean NWO?]

2.Do you support the use of air strikes against any country that offers safe harbor or aid to individuals or organizations committed to further attacks on America?
[aka. anyone who opposes the NWO]

3. Do you continue to support increasing the amount of security at airports, train stations, and all government buildings including monuments and museums?
[we will control you]

1. Should the inheritance or "Death Tax" be permanently repealed?

2. Do you support President Bush's tax plan recently passed by Congress to create more jobs and improve the economy? [its all fiat money anyways, im buying gold]

3. Should small businesses be encouraged to grow and hire more workers? [What kind of a question is this?! err....no they shouldn't...duhhhh....]

1. Do you support President Bush's plan to make our schools more accountable to parents and to restore local control of schools? [Ok, now read question 3, they contradict]

2. Should students, teachers, principals and administrators be held to higher standards? [higher than what? christ im not a mind reader, i didnt learn that in a public school, LOL]

3. Do you agree that teaching our children to read and increasing littacy rates should be a national priority? [ok, aint this screwed up, read question 1 again.]

1. Do you support President Bush's initiative to allow private religious and charitable groups to do more to help those in need? [Less government is good, simple]

2. Should we ban partial-birth abortion?

1. Do you think U.S. troops should have to serve under United Nations' commanders? [WTF is this?! NWO labeled everywhere on this question]

2. Do you thinnk that the U.S. should modernize our national defense to meet the challenges of the 21st century? [aka. spy on its own citizens and set up shop to make them slaves]

3. Do you support the President's plan to increase military spending to meet our defense needs? [read above]

4. Should we build President Reagan's SDI defense shield against nuclear missle attack? [ohhh, ok, to waste money, what the hell!]

1. Do you support the election of Republican canidates across the country and rebuilding our majorities over the next ten years? [aka. become a single party system, republicrats, and bring NWO and make all you out there happy slaves]

2. a. Did you vote in the year 2000? (Yes or No)
b. Did you vote in the year 2002? (Yes or No)

[This is the part that makes me laugh, cry, and burn up in anger]

3. Will you join the Republican National Committee by making a contribution today? [no.]

o [a bubble] Yes, i support the RNC and am enclosing my most generous contribution of:

$500 $250 $100 $50 $25 Other $ [0.00 you aint getting sh_t]

[then they say send the money to here, etc, etc.]

o Yes, i support the RNC, but i am unable to participate at this time. However, I have enclosed $11 to cover the cost of tabulating my survey. [ok, this part blew my top! You send me a survey, then want money to tabulate it?! FUC_ THAT!]

o No, i favor electing liberal Democrats over the next ten years. [ok, so if i dont give them money, i want this to happen. FUC_ YOU!]

[in conclusion, im asking all of you friendly ATS members on how should i respond to this? Send them ashes of the paper? Send it back with all the bubbles filled in? Lets make this fun!]

[And yes, i really got one, in the letter pages it says, "Your answers will be used to develop a BLUEPRINT for the Republican Party for the next 10 years."

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:30 PM
I want some input people! Im, wondering what fun things i should do?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:56 PM
Damn, I hope I get one of those in the mail. I'd send it back with one of these bills inside and the questionaire unanswered.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by kukla]

new topics