It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a survey from Republican National Committee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I got a survey letter from the Republican National Committee today, ill share main points at the end and the survey questions.

*NOTE* ANSWERS ARE TO BE ONE OF THE THREE
1.YES
2.NO
3.UNDECIDED

Also: My comments are in the [brackets]

QUESTIONS

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATION SECURITY
1. Do you support Pres. Bush's initiatives to promote the safety and security of all americans? [oh you mean NWO?]

2.Do you support the use of air strikes against any country that offers safe harbor or aid to individuals or organizations committed to further attacks on America?
[aka. anyone who opposes the NWO]

3. Do you continue to support increasing the amount of security at airports, train stations, and all government buildings including monuments and museums?
[we will control you]

ECONOMIC ISSUES
1. Should the inheritance or "Death Tax" be permanently repealed?

2. Do you support President Bush's tax plan recently passed by Congress to create more jobs and improve the economy? [its all fiat money anyways, im buying gold]

3. Should small businesses be encouraged to grow and hire more workers? [What kind of a question is this?! err....no they shouldn't...duhhhh....]

EDUCATION ISSUES
1. Do you support President Bush's plan to make our schools more accountable to parents and to restore local control of schools? [Ok, now read question 3, they contradict]

2. Should students, teachers, principals and administrators be held to higher standards? [higher than what? christ im not a mind reader, i didnt learn that in a public school, LOL]

3. Do you agree that teaching our children to read and increasing littacy rates should be a national priority? [ok, aint this screwed up, read question 1 again.]

SOCIAL ISSUES
1. Do you support President Bush's initiative to allow private religious and charitable groups to do more to help those in need? [Less government is good, simple]

2. Should we ban partial-birth abortion?

DEFENSE ISSUES
1. Do you think U.S. troops should have to serve under United Nations' commanders? [WTF is this?! NWO labeled everywhere on this question]

2. Do you thinnk that the U.S. should modernize our national defense to meet the challenges of the 21st century? [aka. spy on its own citizens and set up shop to make them slaves]

3. Do you support the President's plan to increase military spending to meet our defense needs? [read above]

4. Should we build President Reagan's SDI defense shield against nuclear missle attack? [ohhh, ok, to waste money, what the hell!]

REPUBLICAN PARTY

1. Do you support the election of Republican canidates across the country and rebuilding our majorities over the next ten years? [aka. become a single party system, republicrats, and bring NWO and make all you out there happy slaves]

2. a. Did you vote in the year 2000? (Yes or No)
b. Did you vote in the year 2002? (Yes or No)

[This is the part that makes me laugh, cry, and burn up in anger]

3. Will you join the Republican National Committee by making a contribution today? [no.]

o [a bubble] Yes, i support the RNC and am enclosing my most generous contribution of:

$500 $250 $100 $50 $25 Other $ [0.00 you aint getting sh_t]

[then they say send the money to here, etc, etc.]

o Yes, i support the RNC, but i am unable to participate at this time. However, I have enclosed $11 to cover the cost of tabulating my survey. [ok, this part blew my top! You send me a survey, then want money to tabulate it?! FUC_ THAT!]

o No, i favor electing liberal Democrats over the next ten years. [ok, so if i dont give them money, i want this to happen. FUC_ YOU!]

[in conclusion, im asking all of you friendly ATS members on how should i respond to this? Send them ashes of the paper? Send it back with all the bubbles filled in? Lets make this fun!]

[And yes, i really got one, in the letter pages it says, "Your answers will be used to develop a BLUEPRINT for the Republican Party for the next 10 years."

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I want some input people! Im, wondering what fun things i should do?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Damn, I hope I get one of those in the mail. I'd send it back with one of these bills inside and the questionaire unanswered.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by kukla]

join