It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just go already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know what it is so yes up until I have proof of it not being possible then I wont dismiss it. I am not so enthusiastic about that though because if it was possible don't you think someone would have done it?
I am much more serious about the Idea in the "way to get into a51 no joke!" thread where it's pretty much a rented c-141 and a lot of people parachuting out of it

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I've lost count of how many of these rediculas threads I've seen! Why do so many people want to try to tresspass into Area 51? One of two things are going to happen to you:

1. You will be tackled and arrested by security from the base. Once arrested, you wil spend the rest of your life in a jail cell.

2. Some MP that is sleepy and not feeling well will mistake you for a real threat and use you for an M-16 target. If this happens, your life will come to a dramatic end, and the MP will also have a bad night.

Jail or Death? Which one are you hoping for?

Tim

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Where can I find someone to teach me astral projection?

Send me no websites, please, I'm not talking about self-study at home. I am willing to pay for private tuition.

Of course, I'd have to see a demonstration first.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You'll probably have difficulty finding any directions on astral projection as it simply does not exist. There is no evidence that anything of that kind is even remotely posible.

-George

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
do a google search theres like 50 good results.

[Edited due to Language]

[edit on 14-3-2006 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Damn kids, no respect....

By the way Ghost, you stole my name....Shame on you. Actually, you stole both of them and if the last one starts with an A, you are in trouble!

On to the topic....

This is rather funny! Listen, how many times have you heard of someone actually making it onto the base? I mean ON not IN! Zero. Never. Nadda. There is a reason for that. Military, hi-tech sensors, guards, and stupidity. Yes, I said stupidity. If one of you tries to make it ONto the base, you will make a stupid mistake, get busted or worse, killed. People have tried it before but how many times have you heard even a whisper about it?

I would honestly give it up. Unless you learn how to hack cisco PIXs, unix systems, and other items, I doubt you will ever get in.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what the hell bring tons of explosives that'll always work

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think rushing in would still be the best idea.....you know need that many people....maybe around 100....get the media into it...i would go! anyday! just so i could say i stood on the runway of area 51...dont care about seing anything, prob not much to see there anyways, but just being there would be enough for me

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So a place that is so secure you cannot get anyone in with whole governments using huge budgets to get a look at the newest American technology, and you think you are going to do it? If you had unlimited funding I dont think you could do it, without first destroying the place.

Sorry no way in.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
even your president has astral guards so why wouldnt they be at A51

Does anyone have any links supporting this?

About going in:

“Photography of this area is prohibited”

“Punishment: Up to one year imprisonment and $5000 fine.”

“Use of Deadly force authorized”

Unless you want to test the government’s goon sense of humor, I suggest you stick to astral traveling in.

[edit on 15/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yea good luck, anyone who passes the boundary is subject to death, as personnel have the right by law to shoot any traspassers.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but you will not get very far.

The second you cross the fence you will be charged with federal charges. You will be considered a terrorist, and sent to jail because no jury will care about your conspiracy minded lunacy.

So good luck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join