It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone just go already

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Someone really needs to try to just walk on to a51 I'll do it with a camera and a transmitter. If I had someone to get me their and help me get out alive if possible. Its not exactly the best Idea but at least its a start.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would say its been attempted before. With all the mystery around it I would be surprised if this was not attempted several times.

I don't think it would prove much, not permitted to enter and maybe go as far to comfiscate your camera, etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thats what the transmitters for. And I might bring a little suprise for the first guy that tries to detain me

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Dude if you resist arrest then they can and most likely shoot you. Area-51 is impenetrable by civilians wanting to see the inside.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I suppose the question you really need to answer is;

"Am I ready to die?"

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok so they comfiscate the camera, search you and find the transmitter and have your house raided.

I think we need to brainstorm alittle bit more before we send the troops out.

It would be interesting to see if a news station bombarded area 51 with a live broadcast.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Exactly what i think nerdling. You would need a small militia with special forces support to get in, then you won't get out.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nothing personal, but your idea will get you or someone else arrested on FEDERAL charges.

That said, I love your avatar, I have been fasinated by the B-36 Peacemaker since I first saw it.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I know I'll be arrested but I don't care. If you are afraid of detainment and death go and sit in the camps with all of the other sheep.

btw thanx about the avitar comment I like the b-36 too

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Try directin this entusiasm in a path less fraught with danger.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
but where though...

Let's face it even though there is little chance of me making it there and back alive theirs nothing else to do and maybe others would be inspired to try something that may actually work

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It would take you a few mintues to drive up to the actual buildings, let alone walk up, so the camera isnt going to do you much good.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a vehicle would be insandely vulnerable to landmines anyway and the camera is transmitting to you guys remember

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a vehicle would be insandely vulnerable to landmines anyway and the camera is transmitting to you guys remember

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
It would be interesting to see if a news station
bombarded area 51 with a live broadcast.

Been done. Several times.
Read the reports on dreamlandresort.

Sarge

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
yeah that true but still I do want the brainstorming to be done relatively soon. I mean we only have so much time left.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Why do people post there plans to infiltrate area 51 on ATS ?
Common sense should tell you that any possible plan to get into Area 51 should be kept secret. People should only be told of your plan if it is absolutely essential. Having said that common sense says that attempting to infiltrate Area 51 probaly isnt a good time.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The only way to get in is when you travel you astral body... i still want do do it, but i get lost in the astral plane/dimension everytime and cant seem to get back to the real-time without bumping back in the body... but yeah, via the astral or remote viewing is the only way in, but hey even your president has astral guards so why wouldnt they be at A51

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
kk but we still have the advantage of suprise because they dont think we are capable of it and we could have a team astral projecting. BTW how can you astral project and is it easier to move in astral projection, can you teleport. I would like some more info on that. Also can you take weapons with you. Is it like the matrix in a way esp. the construct. Can you be seen by regular people. Also I think that there may be someone astral progecting in my house...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You guys are really great at blurring the lines between seriousnes and irony .... oh ... hang on ..... you are actually serious about astral projecting?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join