It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the traitor's mouth:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Frankly what is the problem here?

A buncha left wing back stabbing agents get liquidated, it is all for the best.

God bless America!

RIGHT FREAKING ON! keep up the good work

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Let's get something straight, you sniveling little piece of lying feces. You haven't been fighting people, including moderators since you soiled ATS with your disgusting presence. All you've done is spread your stupid warped view on the world (that is to say, spread intentional lies. But hey, you're going to school to be a lawyer, what else would you do?) and refused to take a gander at the light of truth. You've made it your point to spew your insults like a rabid dog snarls and froths. Informationally speaking, you are no value added, except you give others the opportunity to set the record straight. You are a pathetic little joke, calling yourself a "Colonel" when you didn't have the guts or the discipline to serve the nation in any capacity. Instead, you wanted to become another liar, er, I mean lawyer, as if we needed another one of those in this world. But you are no threat to freedom and liberty, really, as you are such a frothing, hateful, vile creature, nobody would take you seriously.

You actually give liberals a bad reputation!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Holy #e, Crowne. Strong character attack there. Das Colonel been getting under the skin lately? Don't worry, medics have strong ati-fungal cream for that kind of stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhowling
Holy #e, Crowne. Strong character attack there. Das Colonel been getting under the skin lately? Don't worry, medics have strong ati-fungal cream for that kind of stuff.

lmao

He's got a point, TC. You criticize and tell people off for attacks like that, yet you do it yourself. Do I smell hypocrisy?

Quite frankly, that's just the response I expected from him. Colonel has a different view on the world, so he flips out on him and gives him the attack of his life. TC, even major liberals don't deserve that. I know you're a super mod and I'm nothing more than a member, but keep it civilized. It was good there for a while till you came in.

And, technically, there's no such thing as a "warped view," at least in this case. Hitler's view was warped. Actually, I think that Colonel's view is dead-on. Republicans do say "go to hell" to everyone who has a different opinion then them. That's not to say, though, that democrats don't do the same. While they may get in little catfights over minor things, they are united under the same basic beliefs and will say "go to hell" to anyone who is not democratic.

Got ya there.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A continuous open attack, nearly in every post, with little information afforded. That is "Colonel". The counter attack is intentional. Thanks for your opinions and concerns, though.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's clear these freaks are either frontin or they want the Col.s phone number. I can't believe people focus on one person so much.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
It's clear these freaks are either frontin or they want the Col.s phone number. I can't believe people focus on one person so much.

Neither can I but, hey, what can I do?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nice being popular, huh?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I cannot believe that I just read through this mess! What was Colonel's old signature?; Ah, "Suckas on my jock like ants on candy". There is obviously truth to that statement. Is this post an example of that? Possibly.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
*shrugs* Meh. This is why I enjoy being the most hated kid in my class. Nobody has to pay attention to you. Of course, when it comes to standing up for myself I try to open me mouth, but...

It seems to me that JediMaster's old opinion of ATS being a liberal site has been proven wrong. ATS isn't a liberal site; rather, it's a liberal-hating site. Its unfortunate that its so hard for some people to accept another's views. I put up with this every day, and in my little "getaway" it comes up even worse than normal.

Pathetic what this board has come to in my absence.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As usual, a stupid signature. The "Colonel" (you know the guy, he takes on a name of a soldier, a warrior, although he hasn't the guts to serve) claims to take on conservatives and lay waste to them. The only thing it lays waste to is the truth. He can only sling profanity and insults as a short order cook slings hash, but unlike the short order cook's handywork, its worthless. Except for laughs and for the opportunity to use the nonsense to pass along good sense. Unfortunately, he has made himself a non-issue to where most pay little attention to him. Well, except me, who sees him like a train wreck that you don't want to watch but is controlled by morbid curiosity, and a few who aren't using their deductive reasoning capabilities who actually pay attention to his venomous blustering. He grows boring, though. Like a chase scene that lasts twice as long as it should and isn't worth the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is real boring.

Will someone prove to me that the democrats will do any less to destroy America when they get into power?

Will someone prove to me that they care any more about justice than the republicans?

Will someone prove to me that they are less corrupt than the republicans?

All I know is that when the government changes then a different group of people get to feed at the very large government trough that exists.

Frankly, the people that I like the best are those that defy the UN, Europe, and global public opinion and that support the idea of a powerful and existing United States of America.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My Brother, you are asking the wind for a calm day here...

In answer to your question, NO! It can't be done without MORE LIES...

Oh, they WILL come out and play... But you'll KNOW they are spewing # and you won't buy it anymore than I do or T.C. does... But they WILL spew it.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Warning: You still don't get it, do you? He'll find the all the republicans. That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through them, reach down their throats, and pull their frokin hearts out!

I'm a child searching for a real emotional attachment by tearing down a archetype that represents evil in my mind....

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The "Colonel" (you know the guy, he takes on a name of a soldier, a warrior, although he hasn't the guts to serve) claims to take on conservatives and lay waste to them. The only thing it lays waste to is the truth. He can only sling profanity and insults as a short order cook slings hash, but unlike the short order cook's handywork, its worthless. Except for laughs and for the opportunity to use the nonsense to pass along good sense. Unfortunately, he has made himself a non-issue to where most pay little attention to him. Well, except me, who sees him like a train wreck that you don't want to watch but is controlled by morbid curiosity, and a few who aren't using their deductive reasoning capabilities who actually pay attention to his venomous blustering. He grows boring, though. Like a chase scene that lasts twice as long as it should and isn't worth the time.

Why do you repugnants have such a hard on for the military? I mean, you preach about how you support the troops when they're about to go killing but when our boys are dying daily in Iraq just as in Vietnam, you say NOTHING!

While Dems want them home because WE really do support the troops because we don't think this Iraq deal is worth their lives. But, the savage and warmongering repugnants obviously don't care.

And, TC, don't get to psychotic, ok? I know you can't get your daily "needle fix" of Rush anymore but please don't do anything violent. Hey, maybe you can try a couple of Rush's "Stress Tabs?"

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As usual, a stupid signature. The "Colonel" (you know the guy, he takes on a name of a soldier, a warrior, although he hasn't the guts to serve) claims to take on conservatives and lay waste to them. The only thing it lays waste to is the truth. He can only sling profanity and insults as a short order cook slings hash, but unlike the short order cook's handywork, its worthless. Except for laughs and for the opportunity to use the nonsense to pass along good sense. Unfortunately, he has made himself a non-issue to where most pay little attention to him. Well, except me, who sees him like a train wreck that you don't want to watch but is controlled by morbid curiosity, and a few who aren't using their deductive reasoning capabilities who actually pay attention to his venomous blustering. He grows boring, though. Like a chase scene that lasts twice as long as it should and isn't worth the time.

Same old stuff, TC. 'Cept for the sig, that's... um... "new ammo," if you will.

THIS IS GETTING REAL OLD, REAL FAST. On both sides, might I add. How many times can we be over the fact that "republicans suck" and "democrats are lying bastards?" We get the point. Now come up with something better to use.

Personal attacks are also getting old, TC. This is the second time you done this in like a page, and this time you were unprovoked. Don't start pointing the finger and yelling, "BUT COLONEL STARTED IT!"

What we need to do is keep this a nice, civilized debate. No name calling, no insults, no profanity(this was aimed towards Colonel, mainly). Keep it nice 'n' simple, boys. A duel. Mwahahahahaha... I like this.

However, I think its a bad idea to put TC and Colonel alone in the same topic at once. We'll need the others to keep the tension down.

Ooooooooh.... I like this.

Signing off,
HLW

PS No more attacks, TC... mods aren't allowed to do that. William wants an example set, doesn't he?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Please guys;

No seriously, there's no need to be bitch any one, republicans or democrats, like if it is going to change something ? Most countries are ruled by banks, this one is no exception... Democracy is just a diversion to make you sit on your butts while they are stealing every single rights you have. So stop that bull# please, It's totally a mess...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Being that this is the political mudpit, TC's rants against me are taken by me in a good natured way. Nothing personal. I hope he feels the same--even tho I can cut rather deep.

Its just certain other mods who decide to upset and ruin threads in other forums to the point where they are deleted to hide a mod's gross violation of ATS rules that bothers me. Because they have a psychotic hatred of me is no reason to ruin a thread for other ATS members. That's when I cry foul. I am disappointed.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
Please guys;

No seriously, there's no need to be bitch any one, republicans or democrats, like if it is going to change something ? Most countries are ruled by banks, this one is no exception... Democracy is just a diversion to make you sit on your butts while they are stealing every single rights you have. So stop that bull# please, It's totally a mess...

rotflmao

The pic was funny, but the post was... odd. Banks? ???

Signing off,
HLW

PS. I'm confused. where'd the banks come from?

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Colonel is an ideological warrior, his ideas are right to him no matter what. The more you kick at him the more he will bite. I'm not saying this is bad, it is just another way of thinking.

As for TC, I have seen him personally insult many liberals on this board with no provocation. I also consider him an ideological warrior. On the wrong side, but an ideological warrior nonetheless

I also disagree with your statment TC that liberals don't serve their country. I plan to join the service very shortly and consider myself to be very liberal. Another generalization to spread his propoganda...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join